BY MURAD

short description is not available see more...

marsia n.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is fantastic if you use it correctly! I kept up with it every single day and used sunscreen and I saw such amazing results! I have dark spots leftover from acne from years ago and this is the first product to actually make a difference!
Mrs. B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this product after I was done with my accutane treatment. It helped with the acne scars that I had left after treatment but it’s not a magic solution. The product is expensive and you have to give it time to work. If you don’t want to spend the money , you could easily try the organic way and use aloe overnight.
Veronica L.
Beverly Hills, FL
I absolutely love all their products, they definitely work. I have bad hormonal acne & get left with ugly marks, this stuff works! I’ve never had problems with it being harsh.
Jofrankna C.
This product really works, when I start using it I saw improvements in my skin in a week, the dark spots were clarifying, however you have to give it a time, I can tell for a fact that in 2 months the marks had completely disappeared. The smell is good, is easy to use, it is a bit sticky at first but after a couple minutes it dries very well.
This product is expensive but a little goes a long way so it should last you a while.
I recommend this for those who tried all kinds of products to lighten the skin of horrible acne scars and never see great results, this would do wonders for your skin a short period of time.
Shaimaa A.
alriyadh
1,165 reviews
This product is superb quality and is made of high quality raw materials and I advise everyone to use it always because it is wonderful
Carly L.
Yarker, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Product works decent but I find their line to be very expensive when you need to use it often