BY MURAD

A rich, creamy polishing scrub that helps relieve skin congestion and smooths away imbedded imperfections without stripping skin of natural moisture. Polish your way to a flawless complexion. This powerful exfoliating formula features micro-polishing beads that work to relieve clogged pores and blackheads while smoothing and softening. Witch hazel and cinnamon extract visibly tighten pores and balance oil production while starflower extract leaves newly polished skin soft and supple. Ideal as a weekly boost to your daily cleansing routine, this polish helps you do more for your pores without drying or irritating your skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, RepleniCell™, turns water into a "performance hydrator" for ultimate skin health and beauty. It helps skin act younger in three ways: it helps skin attract water, it binds water to the skin, and it helps skin retain water. This product is scientifically proven, dermatologist developed, and not tested on animals. see more...

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a ...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the same ski...2 Answers
Chelsea W.
Alden
This product is absolutely amazing! I never use to exfoliate my face - crazy I now know! - but ever since I started using this product I notice such a difference! I use 2 to 3 times weekly and not much is needed. I see the difference of my healthy face. Not to mention I see the difference on what the aftermath is after my make up is applied! I see how smooth my face is and neat my make looks simply because the exfoliating scrub gets rid of built up skin, left over make up, dirt , and etc that build up in your pores. This product truly makes a difference! Will always have an exfoliator in my bathroom.
Courtney C.
I use this product 1-3 times per week and I have been using it for roughly 3 years I believe. I used to have larger pores and lots of blackheads around my nose. I can't fully say this product is what gave me better skin but it definitely has contributed. I don't use anything else to exfoliate my skin and this product has my skin looking so clean and radiant immediately after using it! Although this is a little more pricey than a drugstore product, this bottle will last me through the year considering I don't squeeze out tons of product when I use it. Highly recommend.
Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
This stuff is awesome. It evens out my skin tone and gently exfoliates my skin. It smells amazing and isn't too harsh. Yes its pricey but I recommend it. It's gentle enough to use everyday. I have combo skin and it worked fine for me.
Chelsie R.
Incredible! Minimizes my pores for a smooth and blemish free appearance. I've been using for about a month, and I can see such a difference in the appearance of my skin
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I love to use this after heavy makeup days so I can make sure all of the makeup is scrubbed off. Using this in combination with the Peter Thomas Ross exfoliating pads clears my pores out and prevents breakouts which of course I love!!! It makes my pores appear way smaller. Another positive thing about this product is that you don't have to use a lot of it. I use this once or twice a week on the face and sometimes the body and I'm not even close to running out. (And I've had this bottle for almost 6 months!) I definitely recommend this product.
Natalie R.
Pomona, CA
I like the way this product makes my skin look.
When I use this with warm water to really open those pores and use a tiny amount work it into the skin and rinse with cold water. Almost makes my pores look smaller. This definitely gets rid of my black heads, this product is a little pricey but I only use it when I see my blackheads or need to exfoliate my skin which is once or twice a week. You'll see results within the 4th week of using this twice a week
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
Physical exfoliants can seem a bit daunting to me, as the particle size and texture can make or break the product on my skin.  This scrub is wonderful!  The "grit" is noticeable to but not harsh, and the scrub does not irritate my skin even after sun exposure or when it's a bit sensitive.  I enjoy that the product is in a tube (less chance for bacteria issues!) and that the scent is extremely light and non-offensive.  This scrub will always have a place in my routine.
Caitlin S.
New York
Honestly, it just felt like a week exfoliant, not really like it was toning or shrinking or even clearing out the gunk in my pores. There was no difference really in my skin texture and although it says safe for sensitive skin, I beg to differ. My skin wasn't exactly maddening red, but it wasn't happy either. I had some irritation appear the morning later and throughout the next day.
Keri L.
I normally have huge pores. Craters, really. Once I used this product for less than a week I began to see a difference in my skin. My makeup stopped breaking me out, and I truly think that is because my pores weren't soaking in all of the make up because they were shrunken. I love my face now. It is soft, more radiant, and the pores on my face a not visible anymore!! Great job, Murad.
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
This product was great as an exfoliator, didn't notice any difference in pore size. My skin felt very smooth and polished after each use. I don't plan to continue using in weekly skincare regime, mainly for the price point. A little to much for me.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.