BY MURAD

A rich, creamy polishing scrub that helps relieve skin congestion and smooths away imbedded imperfections without stripping skin of natural moisture. Polish your way to a flawless complexion. This powerful exfoliating formula features micro-polishing beads that work to relieve clogged pores and blackheads while smoothing and softening. Witch hazel and cinnamon extract visibly tighten pores and balance oil production while starflower extract leaves newly polished skin soft and supple. Ideal as a weekly boost to your daily cleansing routine, this polish helps you do more for your pores without drying or irritating your skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, RepleniCell™, turns water into a "performance hydrator" for ultimate skin health and beauty. It helps skin act younger in three ways: it helps skin attract water, it binds water to the skin, and it helps skin retain water. This product is scientifically proven, dermatologist developed, and not tested on animals. see more...

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a go...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skinc...2 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I've got to say that I really love this product. My skin has never felt better or looked better. It literally does exactly what it says it does. My skin feels softer and my face doesn't get as oily as it used to. It's worth the cost. I got mine at Sephora by accident. It was just sitting next to the checkout and I just had to buy it. Plus it's pink. 😊
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
This is a holy grail product for me. I always had black heads on my nose and tried everything to take them out, but this is the only thing that did the trick! I honestly love all Murad products. They are a bit on the pricier side. But they live up to the expectations. If you have big pores like me, I say you give it a try.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Excellent exfoliator, but I really did not notice a change in my blackheads. It has really fine exfoliants which I prefer over big chunky exfoliants. The formula is decent too. My skin felt very clean after using. It was a bit pricey at 30$ but I was getting an employee discount at the time. I bought it at Ulta.
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Brunswick, OH
I have tried this product, and it worked great as an exfoliator for me. I didn't really see a different in my pores but I do believe it helped my skin. I bought this from Sephora after receiving a sample sized after ordering mascaras.
Anelis S.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE this skin polish. I'm acne prone and this definitely helps me control my breakouts. I only exfoliate 2-3 times a week but when I do, this is my go to product. Works just as good alone as it does with the 3 steps.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Orland Park , IL
This is the best scrub I have ever used. I had horrible clogged pores on my cheeks & after using this for about 2 weeks they have minimized about 85%!! This is a product that I will continue to purchase over and over!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
I bought this product after a facial, I swear this is the best thing ever to get rid of blackheads!! I use it every other night, and my skin is so soft afterwards. Worth every penny!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Ellensburg, WA
Buffed my dead skin cells off and tightened my pores like crazy. I love this product. I would say that I have less black heads and more toned skin
Cari S.
Cari S.
Highland Park, NJ
Transformed my skin in just a few weeks! It's a strong product so I only suggest using it two to three times a week but works really well!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Great exfoliate for people with acne or sensitive skin. Gets the dead skin off but doesn't hurt or burn. Doesn't make my skin break out.
Ceara C.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.