Murad Pore Reform Daily Cleansing Foam, 5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY MURAD

This dual-action foam cleanses and exfoliates with AHAs to leave skin clear, soft and smooth, while Energizing Pomegranate Complex™ infuses skin with a healthy glow. Murads patented complex features Artemia to help stimulate healthy cell function and antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Extract to help defend skin from daily free radical assaults. Murad Daily Cleansing Foam was developed for oily or combination skin to help reduce the occurrence of shine, blackheads, clogged pores and large pores. Using AHAs and antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract, this daily cleanser leaves skin healthy instead of stripped of essential oils. The cleaner exfoliates away the debris that can clog pores and lead to the appearance of large pores, whiteheads and visible blackheads. As part of a complete Pore Reform skin care regime see more...

• How long do you use before you can see a difference in the size o...1 Answers
Elspeth D.
Elspeth D.
If you have #oily and #acne prone skin, I would highly recommend this face wash. It is a little pricey, but it helped clear up my acne and blackheads. I would not recommend this for people with dry skin because it can be a bit strong. Now that I'm older, I've moved on to the #Murad Refreshing Cleanser, but I would still recommend this for people struggling with acne and oily skin. I also like the pump and the foam...It feels really nice and lasts a long time.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
I was NOT impressed with this cleanser. I saw great reviews for it, but not great results. The time-release cleanser is much better. My pores didn't appear to benefit whatsoever and my skin didn't feel clean at all. I would definitely not recommend. Especially for the price, too.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
I've been using this day and night for two days now. I have sensitive skin, and it doesn't dry my face out as long as I follow it with the moisturizer. So far I have seen some pores shrink, but still waiting on some of my blemishes to clear up- but I'm hopeful they will!
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
I love this product. Great for sensitive skin, gentle and soft . It's perfect daily cleanser for my combination skin. Makes my skin look and feel great!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Sometimes spending a little extra is absolutely okay, especially when it comes to our faces. Murad products are some of the BEST products readily available to us. This cleanser has been a gem for my daughter and myself, we both feel comfortable in going bare faced. Honestly I'm a full coverage type of gal and I don't get those ugly pin hole pores in my cheeks like before. It takes work, and staying hydrated. This cleanser will thoroughly cleanses your skin, without the insanely dry feeling afterwards!
Grey &.
Grey &.
This product is perfect for someone who isn't interested in using to many steps when removing makeup. It's very light weight and a little goes a long way I usually use one or two pumps. It removes any dirt build up on the skin and leaves the skin feeling incredibly clean. Even if you have lomgwear products on it breaks everything down making this my go to cleanser after a long day. Murad Pore Reform Daily Cleansing Foam, 5 fl oz
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
I'm always on the hunt for the perfect cleanser and this one comes pretty darn close. I have combination skin and do not have acne issues, but usually pretty heavy blackheads, and live in a very dry climate. This product is lightweight and soft but still strong enough to wash away blackheads, oil, and dead skin cells. Immediately after washing my skin feels soft and supple, not at all dried out the way most cleansers will do. It's helped to cut down on my use of moisturizer. The bottle lasts me roughly 3 months using it twice every single day. It's so good I don't even need my Clarisonic! I'm officially loyal to the Murad brand.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
I used to love this cleanser, but not anymore. Recently, I've found it to be too harsh, even for my oily/combo skin. It just left my face feeling dry after I used it, to the point of needing a heavier moisturizer than usual. If you want to give this a try, I'd recommend having it on rotation with another gentle cleanser.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Have used this product for years. This is my favorite cleanser to use in the summer. It feels like it really helps to shrink my pores. I have also used this to remove makeup when I'm feeling lazy and it has always gotten all of my makeup off. Would recommend this for combination and oily skin. Will continue to repurchase this product.
Krystin L.
Krystin L.
Nashville , TN
This is my favorite cleanser hands down. It gives a silky foam that feels great on my skin and leaves my face feeling very clean. I have sensitive skin. But this cleanser has never given me any problems. I highly recommend for my fellow sensitive skinned people out there.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Gadsden, AL
How long do you use before you can see a difference in the size of your pores?