Murad Pore Reform Daily Cleansing Foam, 5 fl oz uploaded by Jessica L.

BY MURAD

This dual-action foam cleanses and exfoliates with AHAs to leave skin clear, soft and smooth, while Energizing Pomegranate Complex™ infuses skin with a healthy glow. Murads patented complex features Artemia to help stimulate healthy cell function and antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Extract to help defend skin from daily free radical assaults. Murad Daily Cleansing Foam was developed for oily or combination skin to help reduce the occurrence of shine, blackheads, clogged pores and large pores. Using AHAs and antioxidant-rich pomegranate extract, this daily cleanser leaves skin healthy instead of stripped of essential oils. The cleaner exfoliates away the debris that can clog pores and lead to the appearance of large pores, whiteheads and visible blackheads. As part of a complete Pore Reform skin care regime see more...

• How long do you use before you can see a difference in the size o...1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Grey &.
This product is perfect for someone who isn't interested in using to many steps when removing makeup. It's very light weight and a little goes a long way I usually use one or two pumps. It removes any dirt build up on the skin and leaves the skin feeling incredibly clean. Even if you have lomgwear products on it breaks everything down making this my go to cleanser after a long day. Murad Pore Reform Daily Cleansing Foam, 5 fl oz
Sharleen T.
I'm actually using this product for the past few months now I use it with a cleansing brush because I feel alone it doesn't do the best job but with a cleansing brush it really gets into all the pores
Jackie L.
Anaheim, CA
I was very excited to start seeing results for this product but was disappointed. I used this cleanser for two months and didn't notice my pores shrinking or getting clear. I wouldn't reccomend this.
Ashley W.
Austin
This is by far the best cleanser I've used. It does exactly like it says it'll do. After just a few uses I saw my pores smaller. Doesn't make your face feel stripped or dry.
Sam P.
I've only been using this for 3 days now so i haven't noticed much difference in my skin other than that it has been dryer than normal not sure if it's because of this cleanser or the weather :/
Bryanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't feel like it did much for my skin. It wasn't too harsh, not too gentle, but it never "reformed" my pores. I didn't feel like it gave me a good cleanse either. I really felt as though it would just lay on my skin and sit there. I ended up not using the rest of it and threw it away.
Julie C.
Madison
I’m incredibly disappointed in this product. Only benefit is the texture and it’s gentle. It simply broke me out painfully badly. It’s very expensive for a skin condition. I can get a better salicylic acid based cleanser from a drugstore.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Cathy M.
FAIRVIEW
I bought thos with the sole purpose to help my monthly breakouts and it was a slow start but it had done its job thus far. This will always be part of my facial wash!
Mallory M.
Gadsden, AL
How long do you use before you can see a difference in the size of your pores?