BY MURAD

Dual-action hydrator maintains clear, youthful skin by clearing and tightening pores while boosting collagen and plumping skin.

Directions: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest. Follow with a Murad sunscreen during the day.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Lauryl Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine , Betaine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Dimethicone, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Squalane, Sorbitan Olivate, Lactic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Zinc Gluconate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorophenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Kate R.
Fredericksbrg, TX
I used it a few times and i noticed a difference with a few uses. It was gentle on my skin, the pckaging was great and easy to use. It was effective when it was used. I need to remember to use it more. Overall a really good product. I think it could br a little better for sensitive skin but thats it.
Amber M.
Absolutely love this!!! I got it in my fabfitfun box and will definitely be buying more. It’s my new fav. It’s light weight and smells amazing! I use this every night before bed and my skin is so smooth and clear now. It really gives me a great overall glow.
Marisa S.
Nassau County
I could go on about this product for days! Murad never disappoints and this is just another one of their amazing products! I purchased this at Sephora, but this product can be found at other beauty stores...or even on Amazon! Would definitely recommend this product to someone with combination skin. 😊✨
Aimee B.
Po box 34
My dermatologist recommended this because the older I get, the larger my pores were getting.. not to mention my fine lines. Since using this daily my pores have gotten smaller, the fine lines are still there, but I'm ok having a few laugh lines.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Just received another from my FabFitFun box and I’m so happy because this stuff really works with making my pores smaller but hydrated my skin. Price is good and I use it every other day. I purchased mine at Sephora
Dezarae H.
Del Rio, TX
Best brand! For treating your skin/face! It’s a bit on the pricey side ! But it’s totally worth it! You won’t regret it! Easy to apply and use! Has a cute little package! I would definitely buy this agian!
India l.
Oviedo , FL
I usually like there products, I am a oily girl and I was looking forward to everything the product said it will do. The price is pretty step due to it being a high end product. The smell is very harsh. It smells like burnt plastic and it lingered. The packaging is travel safe and efficient. The product itself didn't do much. I was disappointed with this product. Usually I am satisfied.
Heidi C.
Decatur
Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion  It’s a decent product. Feels nice on my skin. Received it in my FabFitFun box but I’ve used other facial scrubs and washes by murad in the past.  Pricey. But will continue to use the product to see how I like it.  Overall, would recommend to others.
Marina i.
Columbia, MD
Makes your skin feel amazing. As soon as I started using it, within a week a noticed a difference. It's exactly what I was looking for. I bought it on their website. And I would recommend to anyone looking to improve their skin.
Kirstin C.
I really liked this product, it felt really lightweight on my skin! I always feel comfortable using this brand and I feel like it did make my skin look smooth. I got it after a facial at Massage Envy after the woman used it on me.
Joselyn E.
I have and love Murad Oil Mattifier but does this pore and line minimizing blur out pores with those who have oily skin.
Key P.
It is good this product for sencible skin?
Key P.
It is good this product for sencible skin?
Alyssa Kayla J.
Did this provide immediate results? And did you did it was only temporary change?