BY MURAD #15 in Beauty Supplements

100% Pure Pomegranate Extract Scientifically proven to intensify skin s natural sun protection* Scientifically proven formula delivers the best defense against sun and free radical damage which account for more than 80% of the signs of premature aging* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Dermatologist developed and tested.  Murad does not test on animals.  Scientifically Proven. see more...

Buy on Murad S...
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I used to get bad sunburns every single summer. I started using this supplement about three years ago and have not had a sunburn since. I have very fair skin which will get a little bit pink but not the angry red and blistery that used to happen.
Used it while in Mexico where I always burn a bit no matter what I do to protect myself...and no burn. Love this product and love that the ingredients are easy to understand and not a weird set of something that could be more harmful overall. Great supplement!! I'll never go without this supplement!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super works great I got mine from sephora it met my expectations 100%! I will always come back to bit more ! First time user I definitely recommend ! Very gentle and nice I love it. Thanks so much god bless
Rafaela L.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
my best buy without a doubt, I'm a mess with my skin care but after this profuct came to my live im really happy, caouse to use my foundation to my makeup evertjing is easy to fix, cause he dry pores in my skin so its better to the make up works!! I can have my my skin perfect without having to spend hours trying not to make mistakes. I'm in love!!!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Keaira W.
Port Arthur, TX
Works amazing i love it it's the Murad Pomphenol Sunguard Dietary Supplement first time using yes and i love it works in every single way shape and from as possible and packaging was cute omg love it i would recommend yes it's sweet i love it !!!
Janny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 i used to get bad sunburn every single summer. I started using this supplement about three years ago and have not had a sunburn since. I have very fair skin which will get a little bit pink but not the angry red and blistery that used to happen. I'll never go without these.
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Packaging is pretty convenient. I was a first time user. I was pleased with the results. Priced nicely, not too expensive. Especially for amount. I would recommend and will be purchasing again.
michele z.
Unadilla, NE
a nurse that took care of me at one of the hospitals suggested i try this to help me feel better all around . so i got a bottle and started and boy she was right i feel so much better
Jazzalen C.
Willingboro
I love this product so much ive never had a product like this so smooth and its not thick

Which is amazing i feel in love with this product i give it a 10 out of 10 i also love this whole brand something to try out hope u enjoy it
Marlene F.
Los Angeles, CA
Murat Pomphenol Sunguard Dietary Supplement definitely helped me out! I used to have very matte finished skin after makeup application after being on medication for quite some time, I have noticed my skin get a lot oiler. This is definitely a product I would reccommend. It is afforabable and I see improvement, sure my skin still get a little bit of shine here and there nothing a blotting sheet or some tissue cant fix! :)
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think these Are they good?
Aiden U.
I'm thinking of trying this product out but does it give you and side effects?