BY MURAD #16 in Beauty Supplements

100% Pure Pomegranate Extract Scientifically proven to intensify skin s natural sun protection* Scientifically proven formula delivers the best defense against sun and free radical damage which account for more than 80% of the signs of premature aging* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Dermatologist developed and tested.  Murad does not test on animals.  Scientifically Proven. see more...

Buy on Murad S...
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have VERY oily skin, especially on my face. I could not even make it half-way through a day without my face getting super shiny and my make-up getting smudged because of all of the oil build-up. I tried many different face washes and moisturizers that were supposed to reduce oil on my face and nothing has ever worked. After reading reviews on this product, I decided to give it a try. I usually would never spend this much money on such a product, but I was desperate. Well, this little tube is a miracle worker. The oil production on my face SIGNIFICANTLY decreases when I use this and my make-up stays fresh and smudge-free all day! My face still does get a little bit of a shine to it throughout the day, but not enough for it to be bothersome or uncomfortable. I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who battles oily skin because it definitely works!
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
Overall, I have been pleased with these supplements and would recommend them to other hormonal acne sufferers like myself. I deducted a star because they are a bit expensive, and remembering to take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening can be a hassle. I have been taking them for 3+ months and have seen a reduction in my cystic acne (something I've been plagued with since I was a teenager). For anyone who suffers from hormonal break-outs, you know that topical ointments are a complete waste of time and money. I've tried every spot treatment, face mask, facial cleanser, exfoliator, toner, etc. for my acne, and none of it has put an end to the stubborn deep,
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Los Angeles, CA
Murat Pomphenol Sunguard Dietary Supplement definitely helped me out! I used to have very matte finished skin after makeup application after being on medication for quite some time, I have noticed my skin get a lot oiler. This is definitely a product I would reccommend. It is afforabable and I see improvement, sure my skin still get a little bit of shine here and there nothing a blotting sheet or some tissue cant fix! :)
Miriam T.
Miriam T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this supplement about three years ago and have not had a sunburn since. I have very fair skin which will get a little bit pink but not the angry red and blistery that used to happen. This product honestly works so amazing and i would recommend it.
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
What this product does offer is excellent improvement in skin tone. It does have a very distinct smell with the sunscreen ingredient, and when first applying there's kind of a sticky feel, but, it is long-lasting and still has moisture at the end of the day.
Isidra V.
Isidra V.
Los Angeles, CA
It is very good but it left me feeling weak, it is said to be taken with a meal but it taste gross, and was disappointing. It didn't have any type of effect on me, but i would not recommend it I bought it at the mural store. It was not worth the size either.
Lourdes C.
Lourdes C.
Sun Valley, CA
I took the supplement but not sure if I really got any results from them. It was easy to swallow and didn't seem to bother my stomach. Again not really sure if it did anything for me. Really didn't meet my expectation, so I don't think I would buy it again.
daylin l.
daylin l.
Louisville, KY
Amazing ! I have sensitive skin so I have to watch what I put on my face, this product is amazing, I love it so much, a little goes a long way so I'm very satisfy with everything in general, super gentle for my skin, I loveee it so much , will buy it again
Kevin D.
Kevin D.
Alva, OK
Worked wonders for my sensitive skin! Look forward to trying other products from this brand in the near future. I got the item from a friend that wasn't using it anymore. I'm not sure on the price, but it was a good value. I would surely purchase again.
lakeecia p.
lakeecia p.
West Palm Beach, FL
Umm i really love this it's best when u do it in the morning it like wake your face up .the packaging is nice yes it meet my expectations it very nice more people should use it. the value is good. its not that pricey tbh yes there is room for improvment
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think these Are they good?
Aiden U.
Aiden U.
I'm thinking of trying this product out but does it give you and side effects?