BY MURAD

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask brings a whole new meaning to exfoliation. The unique formula will revitalise and balance all skin types skin by dissolving tired cells to reveal bright, fresh, youthful-looking skin underneath and the antioxidant-rich formula defends skin from harmful free radical damage. see more...

Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
This is a great face mask. It smells really good, y'all should definitely try it. Allot of people recommend it for a spa night with the girls, not too pricy. I really enjoyed it. Great work murad!!!!!!!
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
I honestly got this product because of the packaging lol I was really impressed by how good this was! My skin was so soft and smooth after applying this. It only been about a week trying it and so far so good.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
I love any kind of mask, they're the perfect way to treat yourself after a long day! This mask is affordable and does it's job. I also love that it's exfoliating so not only is the serum revitalizing your skin but it's getting rid of the bad surface layer!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Loved the smell and left my skin soft was easy to use and would use it again price was little higher then most but get what you pay for
Samantha S.
I really liked this mask! The smell, the texture were all on point. It also worked wonders for my skin! Highly recommend!
Francis Y.
This exfoliating product really works! It smooths and refreshes your skin instantly! I recommend it to everyone!
Coralys T.
Exfoliation is simply amazing. Leaves skin nice and soft without drying out your skin. Very easy application
Breanna S.
nashville il
Smells good and leaves your face feeling good and refreshed. It will be a repurchase forsure!
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this product! Would definitely recommend! Would definitely buy this again
Manisha C.
Wow if you need a treatment this is the one, to remove dead skin cells, what attracted me to but this was the packaging I thought it was really vibrant and fun and really did meet my expectations of this product and would definitely recommend to others