BY MURAD

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask brings a whole new meaning to exfoliation. The unique formula will revitalise and balance all skin types skin by dissolving tired cells to reveal bright, fresh, youthful-looking skin underneath and the antioxidant-rich formula defends skin from harmful free radical damage. see more...

Nicole K.
Gary, IN
This exfoliating mask is one of the best I've ever used. The smell is amazing as well, which is always good when applying something to your face. My skin always feels brand new after using the mask. I buy this maybe 5-7 times a year as it usually lasts me quite awhile. It's wonderful at ridding your face of the dead skin, makeup build up, and cleanses your pores! It's a great buy for me and I've suggested it to others many times! I love it!
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
Tried this at a salon first (which probably had slightly different strength to the retailed product), then purchased the sachets.
I'm a huge fan of chemical peels, and this worked very well in removing dead skin.
I can't tell if it brightens, but definitely renews and resurfaces my skin.
Use this every other week and follow with moisturizing mask.
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH
Oh yes! I love the Murad pomegranate exfoliating mask treatments! They smell wonderful! They are a bit pricey but worth every cent! They definitely leave your skin feelinf and looking fresh and rejuvinated! I love the way it feels during application and once you rinse too. I got some for our moms for mothers day and they love them too!
Cindy F.
Mesa, AZ
I love the scent of the facial mask, it has a nice clean fruity pomegranate smell. The facial mask leaves my face looking refreshed, the gentle moisturizer is wonderful my face looked refreshing. Yes I would buy this again and I would recommend to others
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
I was never a mask kinda person that was unt I received this as a gift. It smells so good, after using this product 6times I can tell you there was a huge difference in my skin. My skin felt firmer and looked smoothr.
kelli n.
I loved loved loved these treatments but whenni went to purches more it said they were discontinued i was really bumed i had bought a trail kit an wanted to get the full size of it all but couldn't find it anywhere
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
This was a pretty decent mask that seemed to clean out my pores relatively well. It met my expectations because most fruity exfoliators tend to rough off m skin well.
Jessica K.
Mission Viejo, CA
Smells great! Feels great after you have exfoliated! I only use this product once or twice a month because of its lasting effect
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
Ok so not my favorite mask I've ever bought and I probably will not purchase it again. The packaging is terrible. There's more than one use per pouch and no way to reseal. I've actually only used it once because it left my skin irritated and flaky after using it. I have fairly sensitive skin but I've really never used a mask my skin completely hated and left feeling worse than before.
Kayla H.
plainfield
This product is very nice . But it could be better. I have used this product once before. It has a nice packaging but I don't really like the way it uses! Really it's just disappointing. And there is a lot of room for improvement