BY MURAD

Free your skin of dull, dry surface cells with Murad Vitalic Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask and restore the brightness to your skin. Pomegranate extract provides powerful antioxidant protection whilst fruit enzymes exfoliate and keep your skin clear.

Dissolve tired skin cells and rid your skin’s surface of trapped impurities with Murad Vitalic Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask. This tingly weekly treatment features pomegranate and ginkgo bilba extract which fight free radicals and inflammation whilst natural fruit enzymes and AHAs keep your skin clear and smooth.

Directions of use:

• After cleansing, apply contents of one packet to face and neck.
  • Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
  • For optimal results, use 1 to 2 times weekly.

• I need a good mask. Is this a good one to use for someone...2 Answers
  • Are there any other exfoliates you recommend?1 Answers
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I enjoyed this mask a lot, however, I am partial to their black head and pore clearing duo and found that I like that combo better than this mask. For an overall exfoliater, I like it, however, my pores are a huge issue for me, so I prefer the minimizing I experienced with their other products. It did leave my skin very smooth, though!  And it wasnt too drying if I paired it with a heavier or creamer moisturizer after.
Breanna B.
Merritt Is, FL
Worked amazing at getting rid of blackheads! I also felt that it refined my pores and tightened the skin. I enjoyed the smell and texture. Worth the price! Would definitely use again 😊
Rachel R.
I have used murad products in the past and have always had a positive review! Bought this online this past month and since then I have noticed my skin improved drastically. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated as well.
BONNIE F.
I have used this product several times and I absolutely love it! It smelled amazing and it made my skin feel so soft and silky. I would definitely recommend this product if you haven't tried it.
Dinah D.
It feels great on the skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. It’s very gentle to the skin and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It can be purchased on amazon.
Anaeli Z.
We did a lot of facials in cosmo school, and Murad was the main brand we used. I thought some of the products were good, but not all.. these just happen to be my favorite.
Mollie W.
Red Bluff, CA
t smells LOVELY. It goes onto the skin extremely smoothly - feels very silky and is easily spreadable. Nice cooling, tingling sensation on application - though I've found the more I use it, the less this happens - therefore my skin must be getting accustomed to the AHAs etc. My skin looks balanced and fresh afterwards. I really like this mask
bryan v.
doral, FL
First ingredient is Sodium Laureth Sulfate (after water)! I avoid this stuff like the plague. I used Murad products 20 years ago, and was very happy with them, but this revelation disappoints me. Studies call SLS a "very corrosive irritant to the skin". It is said that it "exerts its damage by stripping your skin of protective oils and moisture".I make sure to avoid it in my shampoo, and I wouldn't have purchased this if I had seen it in a list of ingredients for this cleanser. I will still try it because of Murad's reputation, but will quit immediately if I start getting irritated skin.
Amy Catherine A.
Kills blemishes in one night. Even when I play Amateur Dermatologist, if I use this afterwards, the next day, my skin looks clear and smooth without any red marks. Even diminished red marks from old scars with a few applications. Great exfoliation without irritation. Love the product! Can be found at an Ulta retail location, or online.
Kira L.
I need a good mask. Is this a good one to use for someone in their 30's? My skin has definitely been looking blah.
Lanie P.
Moncks Corner, SC
Are there any other exfoliates you recommend?