BY MURAD

Polish and Protect - Polish and Protect your skin with Murad's bestselling exfoliating cleanser and a vitamin C rich SPF moisturizer. Powered by the alpha and beta hydroxy acid technologies Dr. Murad pioneered in his medical practice over 30 years ago, AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser revitalizes skin by gently exfoliating and polishing away dullness. Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++ blocks UVA/UVB rays to prevent sun and free radical damage and improves skins barrier function to maintain optimal hydration.A $17 Value!Polish and Protect includes:AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (1.0 oz.)Environmental Shield Essential-C Day Moisture SPF 30 (0.33 oz.) - Polish and Protect see more...

Alicia M.
manhattan
I love this product! It's hard to find an exfoliating facial wash that doesn't leave you feeling dryer afterwards. Also, remove makeup easily! You can find Murad products at Sephora or Ulta stores. I definitely recommend the age reform line of Murad for those who, like myself, are out of our 20s.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I loved this duo! The AHA/BHA cleanser worked wonders for my combination skin without increasing sun sensitivity too much and the Vitamin C moisturizer helped brighten some of my uneven spots. If I didn't like to bounce around my skin care routine I would definitely buy this again.
Stacy R.
Winter Haven, FL
Seriously this company cannot make any bad products. I love Murad and the vitamin c moisturizer. Not only does it smell really great, but it hydrates my dry skin leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed.
Veronica K.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This was the first exfoliator I ever bought. 3 years of using it and it's still my favorite exfoliator ever. It's super gentle on the skin, and always leaves my face really soft. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Samantha S.
Meridian, ID
I picked up this duo from Ulta and was pleasantly surprised by how long my small trial sizes lasted. The polish was a good gritty feel against my face, which to me, means it worked! The sunscreen felt light on my face and worked well in days I didn't wear makeup with SPF in it. I would buy each of these again!
Andrea W.
Very effective product. It exfoliates and cleanses the skin without being harsh. I use this a few times a week with other products because I like to mix it up and I have psoriasis I have to use different products on different days. I would totally buy again!
Anna O.
Bremerton, WA
The aha/bha cleanser is amazing it is what I've used to exfoliate my skin for the past year and I can use it about 3 times a week because it's not too harsh. The moisturizer is not for me though. Its a little too oily and just makes my skin feel greasy.
Linda C.
This wash is good for deep clean exfoliation. Helps minimize my blackheads and size of my pores after each usage. Definitely adhere to the directions on the back so that you don't leave the product on for too long & cause a burn!
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
Murad is an amazing brand if you have more problematic skin. I always use this cleanser when I'm breaking out fiercely and their essential Vitamin C moisturizer is fantastic if you want to slowly lighten up your acne scars.
Leigh P.
Polish and protect does just that .. packaging nice , smell nice and the first step wash and polish your face after you have clean face dry and apply the cream it's that easy and your results will show trust me mine did !