BY MURAD

This lightweight night cream hydrates and restores skin’s appearance overnight and works while you sleep by restoring skin’s moisture balance and supporting healthy, natural cell turnover.

Benefits: Renew skin by restoring lost moisture, promoting healthy cell turnover and neutralizing free radicals. This intensive hydrating cream nourishes and rejuvenates skin overnight.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply recommended Murad treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Glycolate, Polyacrylate-13, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Ceteareth-20, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

• How much does it cost? And does it come in a kit?1 Answers
  • Is this too rich for combo skin? Also, does it make a dif...1 Answers
Murad Perfecting Night Cream

Start your review of Murad Perfecting Night Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was a very nice moisturizing night cream. Nice light scent and didn't leave me feeling heavy or oily " in 16 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this since I have dry skin, I was on he market for a night cream. This stuff let me tell you, did work! It made my skin feel super smooth and by morning, my skin had almost in inner glow to it. " in 9 reviews
Paetyn w.
Baker city
Works well, I struggle with dry skin and I do see results in the morning but the only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because it does leave my face feeling greasy in the morning. It is a very gentle products does not sting or hurt your skin like I have experienced in other products but I probably will be purchasing a different product next time.
Ashley P.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a good product but I have sensitive skin and it results in a few reactions. I would have kept it if it hadn’t been for the reactions but after testing multiple Murad products, I realized that it’s not the best for sensitive skin. I’ve heard great thing and would recommend for others but not those with sensitive skin.
Issa R.
Cambridge, MA
I like to use this product esp when I feel my skin is very dry during the evening. Has a faint smell...not too strong so it doesn't bother me as much. Great to use when you need that extra help to keep your skin moisturized during the winter. It's also light enough for summer use
Amanda R.
Whittier, CA
This product really transforms your skin overnight. It gives your skin a softer, brighter and smoother complexion. It can be a bit pricey but the quality exceeds the price range. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good night cream.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I have just recently started using this. It has been a few weeks so it's not quite long enough for me to review long term results but I can speak to the immediate experience. I used this as a final step after serums, essence and toner to seal everything in. I feel it works well with my other products. It absorbs nicely. If I apply too much or use it after a glycolic or lactic acid treatment it can make me a little red and blotchy but it normally is gone bt morning. I don't really enjoy that aspect and probably would not buy again. Too many lotions in the sea!
Dani J.
Richton Park, IL
I love love love love this. It’s one of those products that you wake up to a completely different face after using it. If you have oily skin however I recommend just using the normal perfecting cream, the only difference between the two that I’ve found is this ones a tad bit oilier. Still love and constantly rave about this guy! You should most definitely try em out!
Abriana M.
Delta, OH
I can never get enough of Murad. I love the whole perfecting line, as well as the lines in the green and blue packaging. I love the simplicity of the packaging, because that tells me the money I’m spending is in the product, not the aesthetics. This is moisturizing enough for my dry skin, and it felt so nice going on. Not too thick or heavy, but still packed a punch.
Heather G.
Denver, CO
Didn’t love this product. I don’t find it very hydrating on the skin. Also don’t love that it’s a night cream. I like to use the same moisturizer for both day and night rather than having to use two different ones. There are definitely more hydrating creams out there.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this too rich for combo skin? Also, does it make a difference in sun spots or acne scars?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does it cost? And does it come in a kit?

Sephora