BY MURAD #51 in Night Cream

This lightweight night cream hydrates and restores skin’s appearance overnight and works while you sleep by restoring skin’s moisture balance and supporting healthy, natural cell turnover.

Benefits: Renew skin by restoring lost moisture, promoting healthy cell turnover and neutralizing free radicals. This intensive hydrating cream nourishes and rejuvenates skin overnight.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply recommended Murad treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Glycolate, Polyacrylate-13, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Ceteareth-20, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

• How much does it cost? And does it come in a kit?1 Answers
  • Is this too rich for combo skin? Also, does it make a dif...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This was a very nice moisturizing night cream. Nice light scent and didn't leave me feeling heavy or oily " in 16 reviews
  • "I received a sample of this since I have dry skin, I was on he market for a night cream. This stuff let me tell you, did work! It made my skin feel super smooth and by morning, my skin had almost in inner glow to it. " in 9 reviews
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I have just recently started using this. It has been a few weeks so it's not quite long enough for me to review long term results but I can speak to the immediate experience. I used this as a final step after serums, essence and toner to seal everything in. I feel it works well with my other products. It absorbs nicely. If I apply too much or use it after a glycolic or lactic acid treatment it can make me a little red and blotchy but it normally is gone bt morning. I don't really enjoy that aspect and probably would not buy again. Too many lotions in the sea!
JLWages W.
Love this stuff bc it makes my skin very smooth and lifted. I have a bit of texture to my skin and when I started using this I notice it started to take away a bit that! However it doesn’t sink into the skin, I feel like it can be a bit oily and lay on top of the skin which overtime can make my skin feels bit to slick.
Nicole W.
A consistently solid, if rather utilitarian product, Murad Perfecting Night Cream is unscented, absorbs quickly, doesn’t irritate my skin, and seems to moisturize well for a cream with a more lotion-like consistency. For the price, though, I’m underwhelmed on the whole. I’d prefer something richer, with a pleasant scent since I like to enjoy my skin care rituals. I don’t love the tube since it can be hard to use up the last of the product, but it is lightweight and easy to throw in my purse, so it’s a trade off. Murad products are consistently excellent, decade after decade.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Catherine S.
I love the packaging is truly amazing and the price is just as good I feel like get what you pay for sometime it’s OK it’s been a little bit extra because you get exactly what you want and the texture is truly phenomenal and the smell is great...
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Very soft lightweight moisturizer that does a good job keeping skin hydrated all night! I got this in a small sample sized jar and have used it several times. I don’t think this product is worth the full retail price but when it’s on sale it’s a great deal!
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I like this night cream because it gives me the extra skin glow and hydration. I really should use it more often, but I always seem to use it more in the winter when my skin feels more dull and isn't getting the hydration that it needs.
Jessica C.
This night cream is very light on the skin, it’s not too pricey but it is also not too cheap however it is effective in my opinion as to what it has to offer, comes in a nice packaging too and I would definitely recommend to others .
Jamie G.
This has worked pretty well for me! I have received a sample from Birchbox, and so far, I have been enjoying it. A little goes a long way, so the price point doesn’t seem too intense! I would definitely recommend.
Liz C.
This product I have been using for awhile. I noticed only slight changes to my face. This product is more on the higher end for night creams. The cream is lightweight and doesn’t leave a residue. Easy application
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this too rich for combo skin? Also, does it make a difference in sun spots or acne scars?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does it cost? And does it come in a kit?