Murad Perfecting Night Cream uploaded by Hanane B.

BY MURAD #30 in Night Cream

Brand from Murad. An absolute perfecting night cream Contains sunflower and primrose oils to hydrate skin Helps soften and condition your complexion Visibly increases and improves skin elasticity Achieves a youthful, dewy texture effectively Suitable for dry/sensitive skin Pack Size - 50ml/1.7oz

• Is this too rich for combo skin? Also, does it make a difference ...1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Brina F.
I love this night cream! This whole line is really great. My favorite thing is the smell, it honestly smells like I just got out of a facial. I have noticed my face isn't dry when I wake up. Something I didnt know and I've heard people be kinda concerned about with the night cream is how "greasy" for lack of better terms it is. I spoke with an esthitician I work with and she told me its actually infusing all that extra into your skin so basically helping your skin while you sleep. How great is that?!
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
I love all of Murad products because they are such high quality and work so well. This night cream feels very rich and luxurious without being oily. I feel like I can tell a difference in my skin hydration overall.
Megan C.
Columbus , OH
Th consistency is pretty thick so you don’t need a lot of this product. It’s is extremely hydrating. I put it on before bed and I wake up with hydrated skin. It’s a bit pricey but you can make it last a good bit.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Carrie B.
Charleston, SC
Wonderful night cream, not thick and heavy like a lot of nights creams are. Absorbs into the skin great. Bought as part of the mini set, all products in the set worked good together and did see a difference after using for a bit.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I purchased this night cream from their website and I'm very pleased with it. It smells really good and great for people who doesn't like long night routines. It has never broken my face out but has helped it by keeping my face hydrated, super soft and clean.
Ada H.
This always makes my skin feel so smooth and fresh! Some night creams are really oily, but I didnt find this too oily at all!!! It really made my skin feel great in the morning! Every time I rinse my face I. The shower I can always tell when I used this the night before!
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I really liked this moisturizer. It was a little to light weight for me. I like a heavy coat at night. But it was nice. I always recommend this brand to friends.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this too rich for combo skin? Also, does it make a difference in sun spots or acne scars?