BY MURAD #8 in Night Cream

Brand from Murad. An absolute perfecting night cream Contains sunflower and primrose oils to hydrate skin Helps soften and condition your complexion Visibly increases and improves skin elasticity Achieves a youthful, dewy texture effectively Suitable for dry/sensitive skin Pack Size - 50ml/1.7oz

• Is this too rich for combo skin? Also...This is perfect for combo skin... 1 Answers
Buy on Zest Be...*
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I bought this product at the recommendation of a friend. I ordered it from the website because I wanted to try something for my sensitive skin (that dries out in the spring and in the fall). I noticed Improvement in the elasticity of my skin after just a couple of days, my skin stayed supple, soft and there was hardly no scent to distract from the products benefits and I really enjoyed that part as well. Will be buying again!
V P.
V P.
Fairfax, VA
I bought this for the first time recently and thought it was decent, but not exceptional. I like my night creme to be fairly occlusive and this was, but my skin didn't feel exceptionally soft and dewey in the morning. Just fairly well moisturized.

I probably won't repurchase.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Great product! I love love love it! This product is perfect for people who don't want a crazy long skin care routine, but want the benefits of products on their skin! This product is reasonably priced. But, I would definitely recommend this product to other!
Aly O.
Aly O.
I paid this with the murad perfecting day cream and use it once a week or so. Very good product... Works well for dry/sensitive skin, however I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin (I do and that's why I only use it like once a week). Good smell too.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Edinburg, TX
This product was disappointing to say the least. I have dry skin &I this is for that. Well apparently in me it isn't enough. No real improvement & it actually made me break out a bit. I don't recommend this for sensitive skin. Over all not its biggest fan.
Erica T.
Erica T.
As part of my nightly routine...I can't go without my night cream! This cream has done wonders on my texture and appearance. I have very sensitive skin and this cream was not only gentle but effective without overwhelming me with product. I love it!
liz d.
liz d.
Davie, FL
I am a big Murad fan. I have been using their product line for years and it really agrees with my skin. From their facial soaps to their night creams, I know that I can trust their products to work well with my skin. This one is no exception.
Christen S.
Christen S.
Mooresville, NC
I use this as my nightly moisturizer following retinol. I cannot stand sticky, thick night cream but this one is just right! My skin feels plump and quenched when I wake up, and I can tell a difference when I don't use it.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Prosperity , PA
This night cream is epic it is by far the best I've used and doesn't break me out, it's a little more on the expensive side but completely worth it! Since I've started using this product my skin hasn't been the same!
Deja A.
Deja A.
Laveen
Bless this night cream!! I have very dry skin and even with other thick night creams I wake up dry but this one seemed to really help me stay moisturized over night.
Trish H.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Is this too rich for combo skin? Also, does it make a difference in sun spots or acne scars?