Murad Party Perfect uploaded by Jillian A.Murad Party Perfect uploaded by Jillian A.

BY MURAD

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Dry A collection of Murad essentials for flawless, party-ready skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… This trio of high-performance bestsellers will keep your skin looking hydrated, flawless, and fabulous for all your holiday parties. One step to perfection, Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++ blends together advanced treatment, primer, and SPF technologies to immediately blur and protect while combating the signs of aging. Eye Lift Firming Treatment infuses the delicate eye area with exclusive, proprietary surface-filling and firming technologies to visibly lift, firm, and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Take hydration to a whole new level with Hydro-Dynamic® Ultimate Moisture. This luxurious, yet lightweight, cream with advanced hyaluronic acid technology provides up to 24-hour hydration, restores suppleness, and gives skin a youthfully smooth texture. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++ - 0.17 oz/ 5 mL Eye Lift Firming Treatment - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Pro tip: mix Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture with foundation for a hydrated, dewy complexion. Makeup artist tip one: wearing Invisiblur Perfecting Shield with 100 percent invisible SPF 30 during the day under your makeup can help you keep that fresh-faced look all day while fighting the signs of aging. To touch up your makeup and elevate your look, blot off any excess oil from the day and then, apply Invisiblur Perfecting Shield over your existing makeup. Finish with your favorite mineral powder. Makeup artist tip two: mix Invisiblur Perfecting Shield with your favorite liquid foundation to create your own CC Cream with SPF. see more...

ashley g.
Not getting a true value in this set. The primer is $60 on it's on which is fine but even that isn't worth it. This primer does the same thing the milk primer does and the tarte smoothing primer but cost almost $20 more than the others. it has spf in it which can be hold and bad but overally they don't work well with cream full coverage foundations. So considering that the only other thing you get out of this is some eye stuff that is pretty good but you could buy better separately. Overall I find myself disappointed in the murad brand. The products are really expensive to be getting sub-par in comparison to similar brands products.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This is a really nice value set. The invisablur primer alone is the same price as the set ($69) so you get 2 products for free to try out that are of decent travel size (not a packet or something) the hydro moisture moisturizer alone is .5 oz. The eye firming treatment with pads is 0.17 oz which is similar to a deluxe sized sample but definitely enough to try out the product several times. This primer has a smooth silky feel much like smashbox photofinish. It includes anti aging ingredients and SPF 30 protection all in one while smoothing texture and extending wear of makeup. I really appreciate the fact that It infuses skincare and anti-aging benefits all in one. I think this is a good value set for the amount of product you get. The moisturizer is in a plastic jar while the primer and eye treatment are in opaque plastic bottles with a pump dispenser. The primer can be 'locked' into a closed position which would be useful while traveling or when just throwing it into a bag without having to worry about a possible mess. The eye treatment gives you a lift and tightens the area around your eyes while helping with fine lines and wrinkles. The moisturizer is extremely hydrating, silky smooth and comfortable however it is on the heavier side which is why I like to use this at night. I would definately repurchase this set in the future.
Synthia W.
Bloomingdale , IL
The invisible shield is everything. It's a clear soft moisturizer that works great as face primer. It blurs out any redness, large pores and it's packed with 30 SPF. And I love how it's not oily like other sunscreens. Heads up this product isn't cheap in fact it's $85 but a little goes a long way I've been using my travel size for 2 months now and I wear makeup just about everyday and there's still half left.
Erin J L.
fresh meadows , NY
i love murad. it makes me skin feel amazing and the moisturizer was one of the products i have never used. the primer makes your foundation stay on all day and with my dry skin it's amazing. it's pricey but worth it
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this invisablur. It has SPF and it is my perfect primer. It minimizes pores and blurs fine lines and wrinkles. I love it for a minimal to no makeup day because it makes my skin look airbrushed
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Margaret G.
Great product I have no words can't even explain it love it but I have seen better products by
Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
This is a fantastic little package! I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves good face products. It is a little pricey but totally worth it . This product totally lives up to its expectations. Totally a must buy on my top 10 products.
Melissa Q.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are a few of my favorite products! The environmental shield is one of my all time favorite primers! It is pricey, but a good one to have for those special date nights. I would buy it again and again!