BY MURAD

Medicated lightweight gel serum is clinically proven to reduce overall acne in just 1 week. Salicylic acid combines with lysophosphatidic, hydroxydecanoic, sebacic and glycolic acids in Penta-Acid Technology to clear skin of acne-causing bacteria, oiliness and blackheads while minimizing dryness and irritation.

Clinically proven to reduce pimples, blackheads and whiteheads in just 1 week.*

How To Use: Apply on current breakouts. Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying product in AM and PM. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.

*On 96% of subjects through clinical expert grading.

Aanchal K.
new york, new york
I received the Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment for free thanks to @influenster . The rest of my review is going to be a bit gruesome as I go into the not so pretty things about acne/pimples:
On 6/13, I had medium sized pimples on my chin, under my lip, and along my jaw line. I also have blackheads on my chin, where it kinda looks like the follicle or puss is sticking out like a hair but its not…let me know if you need more clarification on that! Anyways, since I’m hesitant about using acne products I followed the instructions for new users to try it for three days on affected areas. I put it on the pimples as well as the blackhead area (I didn’t actually mean to do that, but one of my bigger pimples was under my chin so I put excess product on my chin) On 6/14 when I woke up to wash my face and apply the treatment again, I noticed the size of the pimples decreased…literally 12 hours later! Then I noticed another thing - the black heads/flaky acne was virtually GONE. I didn’t see any of the pores or anything. So 6/14 in the morning I put it around my nose where I have similar blackheads.
I got lazy logging progress day by day but this stuff is magic. I wish I had the knowledge (and the funds because this stuff normally costs $44) in high school when I was extremely insecure with my acne. I know people who have had to deal with worse acne than I have, and have resorted to birth control because of it. I get bad break outs if I wear a lot of make up or am stressed, or if my hormones are acting up. I think this does a good job of decreasing the swelling of a pimple, makes it less sore, and eventually clears your pores and makes your skin look virtually perfect.
I say virtually perfect because we are our own biggest critics- we will notice the smallest blemish or imperfection in our skin. But let me tell you something - using this for less than a week, on my problematic areas (jaw line, chin, nose, forehead) it makes a difference. I don’t use it all over my face, but I use it on areas where I think I need it and it hasn’t disappointed!
Kaitlyn C.
I’ve been using this product for less than a week, and I think it’s safe to say that I’m in love. I’ve had issues with acne this past year, and I have yet to find a product that clears it up. I was so excited to receive the Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment (complimentary/free) in an Influenster Voxbox. After using it for less than a week, I’ve seen amazing results. A little bit of product goes a long way, and it does everything that it promises. My skin is almost entirely clear after using it for 4 days. It doesn’t have an odd smell like some products, and it does the intended job quickly! I definitely recommend this to anyone that has any sort of issues with acne.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
I've only been using this for a few days (am & pm) but I can already see a difference! My pores are noticably smaller and my skin is way less oily throughout the day. The formula is lightweight, non-irritating, and doesn't leave my skin feeling thirsty as many acne treatments do. I did receive this free from Influenster for testing purposes but I definitely see myself making this a staple in my skin care routine! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an acne treatment that works without drying out your skin.
Bailey D.
Murad Outsmart Acne Clarifying Treatment This product is amazing! I received it complimentary of Influenster and have fallen in love. I’m a victim of adult acne and get random breakouts. I’ve used this product for only two days and have already noticed my skin clearing up. It doesn’t dry out my face and goes on so smooth. I would recommend this to any who even gets an occasional breakout! #OutsmartAcne #MuradSkincare
Ciera N.
Baltimore, MD
Omg I got this through a VoxBox, eager to try bcuz my skin has been acting sooooo crazy lately. Let me just tell you, after 4 days of using... my skin was damn near clear! I honestly couldn’t believe it. I’m sure by day 7/8, pimple where?! Lol okay! No hype! I totally stand by this product, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Gabby_Angeloss_16
I really like this stuff are use it and I had like really bad acne and everything I tried would never kill cleared up this is the only thing that really works for me I have to say the stuff is like amazing it made wonders for my skin I had a boyfriend and he broke up with me because my acne is so bad but after using this my acne want to wait in me and my boyfriend are getting married now
Angelina G.
chicago
I always love trying Murad products so when I seen this come to Sephora, I had to try it! I followed this with my clarifying cleaner and it worked amazing! My skin looks so much more clear and it definitely made my skins texture look smoother! I would follow up with a moisturizer to make sure your not over drying your skin but other than that I give it 5 stars! Will definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for something with fast and good results. Murad never disappoints!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love Murad skin care , I think it’s amazing there is so many out there, I am a repeat user of Murad the packaging is nice and it will meet your expectations, I would definitely recommend to friends
Kimberly H.
Iv struggled with acne all my life and was losing hope until I found this. This absolutely did wonders for my skin, the packaging was sleek easy to use not messy at all. It totally cleared my skin without leaving scars. I would definitely recommend.
Kelsea G.
Meraux, LA
I received this product complimentary to try out, so with low expectations I was extremely impressed! I had a few spots on my face and within 2 uses it was almost all cleared up! Would highly recommend to anyone who gets stress acne like I do.
Alicia G.
Phoenix az
Asma S.
I really need this..!!!!
jenn v.
White plains, NY
I don't have acne, but I do have these small bumps on my face. Will this work to clear my oily to combinational skin?
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Can someone with very oily skin use this?
Vanessa G.
does this actually control acne?? is it safe for sensitive skin