BY MURAD

Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I've been using murad products for years! I always get compliments on how my skin is beautiful. I hardly wear make up now a days and show my true colors! This is by far my favorite face wash if theirs! You won't regret it.
Amanda V.
Columbia
I keep this at work and use it around lunchtime when my face starts to get oily and a warning from the day. It's a nice daily break and refresher on my skin and really makes a difference with breakouts.
Francisca D.
Pico Rivera
One of the BEST products I used I wish it was a bit less expensive but helped my skin so much and in a timely matter no long term use necessary but I still would consider using it.
Lindsay D.
Danbury , CT
This product is perfect for after the gym! I always use these wipes when I'm finished with my workout to get any grime or sweat on my face, to prevent clogged pores. It's the perfect size to fit in your bag, so you're always able to get a clean face even when you're not able to get to a bathroom!
Sarah K.
North Canton, OH
I love how compact these things are. So easy for traveling and being on the go like I am! Perfect for storing in bags and pockets of purses so you can touch up wherever, whenever! Be careful though! Some of the products can be harsh for certain skin types so make sure you know your skin type before ordering your products.
Diana P.
Murad's on the go cleansers are perfect for me for the gym. I have to wash my face after I work out or I break out. This has been my savior when I have really intense workouts and need something stronger in scrub and effect. The portability of it is a plus for my gym bag
Kate R.
I like this because it's a fun way to try a few different cleansers.  I really enjoy value packs like this because it takes the pressure off trying new products and being worried that you will be left with part of a product that doesn't work for you.
Andrea O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm always looking to try new products and I really like the refreshing cleanser. It removed all the makeup throughout the day and I felt refreshed right after. I also saw improvement in the texture of my skin which is a plus.
Monica T.
I love the idea of these. I always keep a few on my purse, very useful on a hot day for the oil build up. Very gentle on the skin and works so so so good! The packaging is perfect and I couldn't recommend these enough!
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
The packaging of this product is what sells it. There is something to appreciate when it comes to a product that is intended to make your life easier! I prefer another cleanser over this one, but the ease of use with this product is worth the switch.