BY MURAD

Murad Oil Free Sunblock Sheer Tint SPF15 is an oil-free, lightly tinted formula that blends into all skin tones to protect and condition your skin.

Ingredients in Murad Oil Free Sunblock Sheer Tint SPF15 include silica, which is a mattifying ingredient that helps absorbs excess oil to prevent shine. It also contains lavender oil which calms and soothes skin.

Directions of use:

• Apply evenly over moisturiser and before makeup, 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
  • Reapply as needed after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.

• Titanium Dioxide (5.5 %)
  • Water, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Punica Granatum Extract, Chitosan Ascorbate, Zinc Aspartate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Rice Amino Acids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Talc (CI 77718)

Murad Oil-Free Sunblock Sheer Tint With SPF 15
  • "In today's time sunblock is essential. I often times can not wear many of the sun blocks on the market because I have extremely sensitive skin. This not only kept my skin protected from the sun, it also didn't not make my face burn like many other sun blocks. I highly recommend this! " in 12 reviews
Heidi S.
Prescott
Murad Oil-Free Sunblock Sheer Tint With SPF 15 works well with just a hint of color, I’ve only been using it a couple of days but so far I’m loving it.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Emma T.
I really have enjoyed this product! It has a soft tint to it to give my skin a little color and prevent that white cast that many SPF lotions cause. I wish the SPF was a little higher but I do love Murad products and know they keep my skin healthy.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
This sunscreen is awesome! Worth every penny. Goes on smooth and non-greasy and provides hours of protection from harmful rays. Great not only for summer, but year round!
marti w.
Choctaw
I find this to be a great product with a sheer tint in the moisturizer thus eliminating applying foundation.  I did find that for the price of this product I was not extremely impressed.  I have hound that this product is not my best value.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
Not totally wowed with this product. It is a nice lightweight SPF that didn’t cause any breakouts on my skin however, I do feel that the SPF number could be a little bit higher. Not sure if I would repurchase since there are so many other options out there.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really love this stuff. It does an amazing job. I love the slight tint to it. So I don’t have to go totally bare on the beach. If I’m going out other places, sometimes I mix it with foundation too. It’s a little pricy, but I think it’s worth it!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This is a good everyday protect your face type sunscreen. It’s very light weight and it gives your face almost a blurred effect. If you have sensitive skin this is the perfect sunscreen for you. There’s no scent and it’s not harsh on the skin at all.
Lillian S.
Bronx, NY
This sunscreen didnt have that intense sunscreen smell. I have freakels and when i dont wear sunscreen during the summer i get more. A friend had recommended it to me so i said what the hay! Its great and the feeling isnt heavy on the skin.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach , FL
This Murad sunscreen is a delightful way to protect your skin when you want to have a day in the sun. I purchased mine online and I thought the results were very effective. They definitely met my expectations and I would use it again!