BY MURAD

An answer to all your oily skin woes the Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF15 promises to banish oily residue without excess vigour resulting in less shine - more glow! Enjoy the entire day without worrying about your oily skin as Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF15 puts you in control. Clinically proven to reduce shine on contact and prevent excess surface oil build up this long awaited skin balancer will bring out a new you and prevent your beauty regime being such a balancing act! Directions of use: Massage evenly over your face every day after cleansing. see more...

Esther C.
Laredo, TX
THIS IS AMAZING. I have super oily skin but most primers dry me out; decided to give this a try and I am SO glad I did. Moisturizes and mattifies skin; what more can you ask for? Foundation goes on smoothly over top (just let it dry for a minute first). I am usually oily within an hour of applying makeup - this had me at least semi-matte all day with maybe one quick powder touch up.
chloe B.
medina, OH
i love using this i have very oily skin and i mainly use this in the summer time when i’m outside more, the spf works great and doesn’t clog pores and the mattifier works really well! i love that you can apply it under makeup or mix in with foundation!
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
This product does a REALLY great job at keeping my oily skin under control! I purchased it at ulta and ultimately went for it because the packaging was sleek and nice. I fell in love with the entire brand though! Will definitely keep using this.
Natalie K.
I did not see too many results with this product, even after using for three weeks. I used this product with other products in that Murad line. The packaging and pricing was nice. I would recommend this product even though it did not work for me. If you are someone with normal/combo skin this would probably work better for you.
tasha b.
Oneonta, NY
I bought this thinking I need oil control because I thought my moisturizer was breaking me out, this definitely mattifies. I actually don’t need to be mattified I learned after using it, but I would definitely recommend for the oily people out there!
Dedra D.
Waco, TX
I love Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ so much and have purchased it more than five times. It does what it says—controls my oil, under my makeup, and keeps my makeup on my face longer. Highly recommend for oily faces!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff! I put it on my nose, cheeks and chin (basically wherever I get oily) underneath my primer. Then I continue my makeup routine as normal. It keeps my skin shine free (in the places I’d like) while keeping me protected from the sun.
Brianna L.
agawam
this works really well! it does exactly what it says and protects your skin from the sun as well! oily skin people are going to love this product. the packaging is so dermatologist looking, just from the packaging it looks promising
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
I like how this felt on my skin it was light and did mattify. If I applied it close to my eyes I did get a burning sensation or irritated eyes. I found a different product I use more now because of the eye irritation.
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
If you’re looking for oil control, this will be your best friend. Pricey but WORTH IT. It truly hydrated my skin without over drying it. Five minutes prior to makeup application and bam! You’re set for the day. A little bit goes a long way... I will definitely be buying this product again once I run out.