Murad

10%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I have tried this out for about 1 months and it has to be one of the best SPF for me right now especially that it observes oil from your face makes it feel really matte , the coverage is really good leaves skin looking really good it’s not like a typical SPF that makes it look really white on your face . It don’t smell nothing like a sunscreen
5 / 5
I love this product. Murad products are full of good skin loving ingredients and my skin loves this mattifyer. I have oily skin and this keeps it under control, I only need to powder after a good few hours.
5 / 5
Truly stays matte the entire time which is a huge plus during summer heat waves.. I have bought this moisturizer at least 5 times, and it never misses! Makes my pores nonexistent, and keeps my oily skin mattified throughout the day. The only downside is the price, which is understandable because the quality reflects the price, but it still makes your pockets cry a little. I received this products as a free gift to try. Overall, this product performs well. It doesn’t leave your face streaky which has been the case in the past for other face sunscreens I have used. I like to stay for for organic brands with clean ingredients. But if that doesn’t bother you- then this is your product! I would recommend for those who need a little spf wit their oil fighting skin.