BY MURAD

This lightweight SPF moisturizer reduces shine on contact for a matte finish and controls oil for up to 8 hours while effectively reducing breakouts.*

*In a Murad sponsored study.

HOW TO USE: Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 I PA++
After cleansing and treatment, apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

• I need this in my life i want to try this do badly cause ...2 Answers
  • Where can i find this product?? 3 Answers
  • I really want to try this and other products from this br...4 Answers
Jacqueline W.
This product was okay but left my skin feeling much drier than comfortable. I liked the texture and the feel during application but the after effects were not as comfortable. I would use again in a pinch but if I had other choices I would definitely not be opposed to trying them first!
Courtney C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing SPF because it controls my facial oil as well as making my face have a nice matte finish. There is nothing more annoying than putting an oily product on your face when you already have oily skin. I love oil control products and this one was a hit for sure!
Heather R.
Very mattifying! I doubt that you really have to work quickly with this product because it can be hard to spread on the skin. Really great for oily skin. Takes away the shine and gives you some spf protection at is critical to prevent any acne scarring.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
This works REALLY well. Keeps me from getting too shiny literally all day, works as a great mattifier primer under makeup, and also performs well as a sunscreen. When worn alone, it keeps me from getting shiny and slightly blurs imperfections. When worn under makeup, no need for a primer. It makes makeup that formerly got too shiny (even with primer) stay on and stay fairly matte all day. And it has solid sunscreen too! The only downsides are it's annoying to have to moisturize first as sort of a barrier between the product and my skin so I don't break out, and the glue-like smell and texture. But I will deal with that happily to be able to stay so matte all day.
Terri K.
Chester , VA
I honestly love all the murad products. They were reccomended to me at sephora when I was going going through adult acne and since I've been a fan. This doesnt irritate my sensitive skin and no annoying perfume smell. Works great!
BlakeLenae M.
Every summer I come back to this product because I get very oily and this helps prevent that. Plus it helps slow down the wearing off of makeup since it helps with oil control it helps with sweating your makeup off. Love it!
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
I like this product for keeping me matte and giving me sun protection. I find that it is too drying for my skin as a moisturizer (I have dehydrated oily skin because I use benzoyl peroxide on my acne), so I use a different moisturizer underneath it, then I apply this over top, followed by my primer and foundation. I don’t like the smell and thick consistency of this (reminds me of glue), but I got used to it after a while, and because it works to keep my oil at bay and doesn’t irritate my skin, I can live with the small negatives.
Vanessa T.
East Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this product. I have oily/combination skin and this is by far the best product I've used to combat some of my excess shine. After my eye cream and serum, I apply this to my T-zone only and a different moisturizer on my cheek region. You could apply this all over your face, but I prefer to have a more matte T-Zone and a dewier cheek area. I love how this product contains a bit of SPF to make sure that I am covered, and it truly has helped keep my oil at bay. Before using this product, my foundation with break up on my T-Zone because of how oily my skin became. After using this moisturizer, I found that my makeup looks and stays on much better. The only con I would have for this product is that it smells like Elmers Glue (to me at least). I love the effect it has on my skin so much that the scent doesn't bother me too much, but it is something to be aware of!
⠀Brittney D.
Pensacola
I  have personally always struggled with oily skin throughout the day, having to constantly run to the bathroom with oil blotting sheets to fix my oily skin. However, this product amazingly stops my face from getting oily for hours and leaves my skin looking as mattified as if i just put my makeup on!  My skin didn't get oily for about 6 hours when using this product, so I highly recommend this product to others with combination to oily skin types.
Shannon S.
I received this in my Fabfitfun subscription box and I am telling you that it is by far the best facial moisturizer / sunscreen that I have ever used. It has a very gentle and soft feel. It is a bit expensive but if you can afford it , it is worth every penny. I wish that they had a bigger bottle of it.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
Where can I find this?
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very oily skin can anyone tell me if this is a good mattifier??? how long does it last ?? does it give flash back???
Leticia O.
Adelanto , CA
Is this a mositurizer? Do you apply this after a shower, before makeup or ?
Rhonda G.
How well does this work? On a scale of 1-10 I have 11 in the oily skin department. Need something that works well for use during the day
Melaney M.
Saucier, Ms
I really want to try this and other products from this brand is it worth the price? I have combination skin and adult acne

Sephora