BY MURAD #38 in Facial Sunscreen

This lightweight SPF moisturizer reduces shine on contact for a matte finish and controls oil for up to 8 hours while effectively reducing breakouts.*

*In a Murad sponsored study.

HOW TO USE: Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 I PA++
After cleansing and treatment, apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

• I need this in my life i want to try this do badly cause ...2 Answers
  • Where can i find this product?? 3 Answers
  • I really want to try this and other products from this br...4 Answers
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
This works REALLY well. Keeps me from getting too shiny literally all day, works as a great mattifier primer under makeup, and also performs well as a sunscreen. When worn alone, it keeps me from getting shiny and slightly blurs imperfections. When worn under makeup, no need for a primer. It makes makeup that formerly got too shiny (even with primer) stay on and stay fairly matte all day. And it has solid sunscreen too! The only downsides are it's annoying to have to moisturize first as sort of a barrier between the product and my skin so I don't break out, and the glue-like smell and texture. But I will deal with that happily to be able to stay so matte all day.
Britney S.
Johnson City, TN
I really like this product to help keep my oils at bay. I have combination skin so everything on my face is dry except my tzone gets super oily. And I can never keep foundation in my nose until I found this. I put this on just my tzone before my primer and it keeps me matte and it actually keeps my foundation on my nose! Also a little trick if you put this where your glasses rub off your makeup it won’t do that anymore! I don’t know if it’s because of the spf in it or what but if I put this on then primer then foundation I can wear sunglasses without having those marks left behind
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
I like this product for keeping me matte and giving me sun protection. I find that it is too drying for my skin as a moisturizer (I have dehydrated oily skin because I use benzoyl peroxide on my acne), so I use a different moisturizer underneath it, then I apply this over top, followed by my primer and foundation. I don’t like the smell and thick consistency of this (reminds me of glue), but I got used to it after a while, and because it works to keep my oil at bay and doesn’t irritate my skin, I can live with the small negatives.
Vanessa T.
East Lansing, MI
I absolutely love this product. I have oily/combination skin and this is by far the best product I've used to combat some of my excess shine. After my eye cream and serum, I apply this to my T-zone only and a different moisturizer on my cheek region. You could apply this all over your face, but I prefer to have a more matte T-Zone and a dewier cheek area. I love how this product contains a bit of SPF to make sure that I am covered, and it truly has helped keep my oil at bay. Before using this product, my foundation with break up on my T-Zone because of how oily my skin became. After using this moisturizer, I found that my makeup looks and stays on much better. The only con I would have for this product is that it smells like Elmers Glue (to me at least). I love the effect it has on my skin so much that the scent doesn't bother me too much, but it is something to be aware of!
Jayda R.
Lexington
I loveeeee this product. It has definitely changed my whole perspective on moisturizers. I typically cannot use a thick moisturizer such as this but it works so well for my skin. It is a great primer as well, my makeup lasts all day. Before using, to help it spread a little easier I use beauty bakerie Marula oil ( only 2 or 3 drops; I highly recommend this product as well). After letting the oil settle into my skin I put on the murad cream and it glides on like magic. love love love for the summer and will repurchase.
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
I received this in my Fabfitfun subscription box and I am telling you that it is by far the best facial moisturizer / sunscreen that I have ever used. It has a very gentle and soft feel. It is a bit expensive but if you can afford it , it is worth every penny. I wish that they had a bigger bottle of it.
Meghan S.
Washington, DC
YALL. This. Is. My. Stuff. I love this mattifier sooo much. I have really extreme combination skin, so I’m super oily in the t-zone but not enough to need extreme help. But this mattifier makes my life heaven. I really don’t have time to blot or re-do my makeup throughout the day due to shine, and when I’m using this I do not need to! For years I suffered through my terrible mid-day shine. But one lucky day in a sephora and my life has never been the same since. BUY THIS IF YOU NEED TO RID YOUR LIFE OF NASTY OILY SHINE.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
I got this in a 30-day kit from Murad for acne control. I use this in the day whenever I need it. It’s very good for the price and it reduces my acne and it does mattify my skin at the same time. You don’t need a lot but I use a good amount and I pat into my skin. And it has no harsh fragrance to it so that does help the skin more.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!! If you are an oily or combo skin type of girl, then you need this! NO FLASHBACKS cause I tested it out for you in the club already lol!  I tried to use Formula 0. Whatever(the brand you can get at ulta) and it just did not keep my oil at bay. It gave me a glory dewy look if you like that—I believe I wrote a review on that as well. Back to Murad, I love it! It works amazing and after an 8+hour shift, I still look matte! It’s matte and moisturizing all in the same time!! One bad thing is the cost— it’s pretty hefty! But I got mine when Sephora was having their sale and now that I think about it, I should’ve grabbed 2 bottles!
Nichelle P.
Deltona
Especially into this during the hottest months, this mattifying facial moisturizer and SPF works wonders to protect from sun damage as well as containing my oils. Primer feels a little thick at first but be weary not to apply too much. It melts into your skin. Its so gentle on my skin and i have very sensitive skin.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
Where can I find this?
Leticia O.
Adelanto, CA
Is this a mositurizer? Do you apply this after a shower, before makeup or ?
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have very oily skin can anyone tell me if this is a good mattifier??? how long does it last ?? does it give flash back???
Rhonda G.
How well does this work? On a scale of 1-10 I have 11 in the oily skin department. Need something that works well for use during the day
Heather M.
About how much does this cost?

back