Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++

Our oil mattifier is a shine-reducing moisturizer that creates an immediate matte surface and controls oil for up to 8 hours. Oil-Control Complex® helps regulate oil production while preserving moisture to provide a long-lasting matte finish.

Murad Oil-Control Mattifier is suggested for people looking to:

• Balance oil throughout the day
  • Protect skin with SPF in a daily moisturizer

Benefits: Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 reduces shine on contact, and controls oil for up to 8 hours while effectively reducing breakouts. Our oil mattifier protects blemish-prone skin and helps regulate oil production throughout the day.

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate (7.50%), Zinc Oxide (3.00%), Ensulizole (1.00%)

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Farnesyl Acetate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicaprylyl Ether, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Corn Starch Modified, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Zinc Gluconate, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Biotin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

does anyone know how this compares to the FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Oil Free Mattifying Gel?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Has anyone tried this product? How well and how long does it control the oil? Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
Start your review of Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++!
How would you rate this product?
soha F.
Tomball, TX
Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by soha F.
I like this product it’s really good for oil control and additional has spf 15 which is really amazing . Reduced pores as well
Delia L.
San Antonio, TX
Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Delia L.
I take this product with me everywhere I go because it helps with the oiliness of my face and has SPF in it. I wish it had higher SPF (30 or more) but it’s something.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
if it works it keeps my face protected from the sun and oil free for a long time i like all its coverage I like it because it is very accessible
Romina R.
Middlesex, NJ
Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ uploaded by Romina R.
GIRL LET ME PUTTT YOU ONNNN!!!!! This product is sooo freaking good it saved my skin , MURAD OIL -CONTROL MATTIFIER SPF 15 PA++++ is so good for ur face it has sunblock in it which is so important cause most sunblocks are oily for ur face this one controls your oil from your face as your acne and at the same time your protected from the sun ☀️ your skin won’t be getting old with this I’m telling you besides the fact it helps so much that you don’t get get dark patches from the sun if you had accidentally picked on a pimple this will protect you try it out saved my skin !!!!!
Dominik M.
Piedmont , SC
I was expecting the moisturizer to soften my skin but this didn't. When applying it I felt like the it should have been a slick feel going across my face but it felt almost rough. I'm in the process of trying out the 5 piece acne kit but so far I'm not impressed. My acne has actually gotten worse.
Caitlin C.
Sierra vista , AZ
I have combination skin, even in the arizona heat i dont seem to get oily , yet im not dry either, but this  seemed to clog my pores , so i didnt get to enjoy any of its claims unfortuantely .
Alana G.
Kansas City , MO
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it before my makeup and it really helps to control oil. It is on the pricey side but that's the world of beauty I guess.
Camila G.
Sykesville, MD
I recommend this product 100%, my skin has really improved with this, before I had small areas of fat and now it looks fat-free while still being hydrated
Kaitlynn F.
Fargo, ND
Love all murad products. I’ve seen a difference in my skin using some of the products I do
Elizabeth L.
This mattifier works well to get rid of oiliness. I use it on my t zone especially my nose. I wish it had a higher spf for daytime though. Overall it’s gentle enough for most skin types and I’d buy this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taneika W.
Bloomington, MN
il y a un an
Loren W. il y a un an
I’ve tried it before. It did pretty well, but by the end of the day I became a little greasy.