Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel

Intensely hydrating oil-free water gel contains revolutionary Cumulative Hydration-Release Technology that instantly locks moisture to skin and increases retention for up to 5 days*. A nutrient-charged blend of peptides, vitamins and minerals strengthens the skin’s barrier for plump, smooth skin.

Solution for:

• Dry Skin
  • Dull Skin
  • Fine Lines
  • Wrinkles
  • Rough Skin Texture.

To Use: AM and PM.

• After cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest.
  • Follow with a Murad SPF moisturizer during the day.

• Vitamins - B vitamins could almost be classified as the beauty vitamins. They have demonstrated an amazing ability to improve skin health by boosting moisture retention when applied topically. Vitamin E is a super antioxidant and nutrient that fights off free radicals that induce premature aging as it softens and nourishes. The combination of Vitamin E with Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B9 locks hydration into the skin to alleviate dryness, smooth out wrinkles, and soothe.
  • Minerals are just as essential to skin health function as vitamins. In fact, vitamins can’t be absorbed in the body without minerals. 5 bio-fermented minerals, Silicon, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Magnesium, are bio-available to enhance their topical absorption for optimal efficacy. The collection of minerals helps improve skin tone and texture.
  • Peptides are made up of amino acids and function as skincare powerhouses that can counteract the visible effects of skin aging. Oligopeptide-1, Oligopeptide-2, Polypeptide-1, Polypeptide-9 and Polypeptide-11 help visibly restore damaged skin so it looks and feels more youthful.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Silica Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Trehalose, Taurine, Serine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Phytantriol, Acetyl Glutamine, Urea, Cholesterol, Yeast Amino Acids, Phytosphingosine, Inositol, Betaine, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyridoxine HCl, Sucrose, Algin, Pullulan, Maltodextrin, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Decyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Polyisobutene, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700)

Has the fragrance in this caused issue for anyone?
Is this a good nighttime moisturizer ?
does anyone know of any dupes for this?
Start your review of Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This facial moisturizer is really hydrating! Because I live in Chicago my skin has been really dry due to the cold weather. My skin is also dehydrated as well. When I moisturized my face for the first time I could tell a difference in the texture of my skin as it was glowing. The facial moisturizer has a slight scent to it but it's very unnoticeable to the point it is scent free. The texture of the moisturizer itself is very light and feels just like some of the popular Korean beauty facial moisturizers which I loved. It also comes with a spatula making it very sanitary. It leaves your face feeling refreshed as it absorbs very quickly into the skin and does not leave it feeling greasy.in reviews
Honestly i love Murad skincare!!! Especially the products for hydration because i have super super dry skinin reviews
Super great! My skin is sensitive though so I wish it didn’t have fragrance in it! Overall I love it though! My skin is thanking me! So thank you! If I had money I would buy this item again! #waterfordaysin reviews
Kai P.
Warrensvl Hts, OH
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Kai P.
I super love this moisturizer. I have combination, acne prone skin, which means I basically need lots of moisture but most face creams and lotions promising moisturization clog my ridiculously picky skin, even the noncomedogenic kind. I found the balance in this gel! It is not even remotely heavy and it is the most moisturizing thing I've ever had. You don't need much, so it will last months and months (unless you get carried away and slather it all over your body). Perfect for summer, and I plan to keep it in the fridge so it's even more refreshing!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Murad nutrient charged water gel and it retails for $62.00. This is an oil free, gel moisturizer. Suppose to be good for all skin types and helps with dryness and dullness. This has an impressive mix of beneficial ingredients including pepcides, ceramides, and antioxidants. This does have added fragrance and unnecessary colorants. Very good with hydrating any skin type.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This gel is the best for dry skin, I bought the small one to try it and I will definitely buy the regular size because it is great, my skin changes and it looks more radiant
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Alejandra P.
I received this free sample from Murad and it recently arrived, I checked the price and it is quite expensive. The product itself is suppose to offer hydration throughout the day, which I agree it does. My face feels hydrated and taut. Nevertheless, I feel like the product doesn’t seep into my skin, instead it just lays on top of it. The smell is tolerable but not the best in my opinion, I usually prefer unscented skincare products . I don’t think I’ve been using consistently enough to deliver actual results.
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Angela C.
This is one of the best lightweight moisturizers I’ve used! It is weightless and sinks right into my skin, leaving it plump and hydrated. It doesn’t irritate my skin or make it oily. It might feel a bit tacky at first but that goes away in a minute. I would recommend this!
Zoey W.
Bowling Green, OH
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Zoey W.
I was sent a week trial of this hydration water gel by Murad, not by influenster or for reviews, and I felt the need to inform others how amazing this product is! It smells amazing, yet light. Makes my skin feel so smooth and healthy. Would recommend!!!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Ellen C.
I love this for a lightweight and oil free hydration option. Skin looks nice and feels hydrated. I would definitely consider adding a full size to my routine after trying it. #empties #skincare #hydrating #moisturize Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
maria M.
1,097 reviews
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by maria M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The texture is gel-like of a pink color, it absorbs quickly, it has incredible ingredients and ceramides, however I feel that it can over-hydrate my face and if I use it every day I get pits on my forehead, and I had to stop using all the days, it is very expensive to throw it away
Spring G.
Seattle
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Spring G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Murad!! No surprise they’re knocking another product out of the park. It smells amazing and soaks right into your skin without leaving any kind of residue behind. I like to use this after my treatments or strong acids but before the last couple of steps of moisturizer. I love to use a hydrating emulsion like this one from THANN. If I’m feeling extra, I’ll add a final step of sealing it all in with encapsulated sea buckthorn oil.
Aman S.
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel uploaded by Aman S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer. It has a gel like texture. Great for oily skin. Very gentle and lightweight on the skin. It has a very strong scent. If I were to improve this moisturizer I would make the scent not as strong.❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...