BY MURAD

Intensely hydrating oil-free water gel contains revolutionary Cumulative Hydration-Release Technology that instantly locks moisture to skin and increases retention for up to 5 days*. A nutrient-charged blend of peptides, vitamins and minerals strengthens the skin’s barrier for plump, smooth skin.

Solution for:

• Dry Skin
  • Dull Skin
  • Fine Lines
  • Wrinkles
  • Rough Skin Texture.

To Use: AM and PM.

• After cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest.
  • Follow with a Murad SPF moisturizer during the day.

• Vitamins - B vitamins could almost be classified as the beauty vitamins. They have demonstrated an amazing ability to improve skin health by boosting moisture retention when applied topically. Vitamin E is a super antioxidant and nutrient that fights off free radicals that induce premature aging as it softens and nourishes. The combination of Vitamin E with Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B9 locks hydration into the skin to alleviate dryness, smooth out wrinkles, and soothe.
  • Minerals are just as essential to skin health function as vitamins. In fact, vitamins can’t be absorbed in the body without minerals. 5 bio-fermented minerals, Silicon, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Magnesium, are bio-available to enhance their topical absorption for optimal efficacy. The collection of minerals helps improve skin tone and texture.
  • Peptides are made up of amino acids and function as skincare powerhouses that can counteract the visible effects of skin aging. Oligopeptide-1, Oligopeptide-2, Polypeptide-1, Polypeptide-9 and Polypeptide-11 help visibly restore damaged skin so it looks and feels more youthful.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Silica Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Trehalose, Taurine, Serine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Phytantriol, Acetyl Glutamine, Urea, Cholesterol, Yeast Amino Acids, Phytosphingosine, Inositol, Betaine, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyridoxine HCl, Sucrose, Algin, Pullulan, Maltodextrin, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Decyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Polyisobutene, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• Who else has this campaign? Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel2 Answers
  • I definitely love this product 😍 Murad Nutrient-Charged W...1 Answers
Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
  • "This facial moisturizer is really hydrating! Because I live in Chicago my skin has been really dry due to the cold weather. My skin is also dehydrated as well. When I moisturized my face for the first time I could tell a difference in the texture of my skin as it was glowing. The facial moisturizer has a slight scent to it but it's very unnoticeable to the point it is scent free. The texture of the moisturizer itself is very light and feels just like some of the popular Korean beauty facial moisturizers which I loved. It also comes with a spatula making it very sanitary. It leaves your face feeling refreshed as it absorbs very quickly into the skin and does not leave it feeling greasy." in 31 reviews
  • "Honestly i love Murad skincare!!! Especially the products for hydration because i have super super dry skin" in 18 reviews
  • "Super great! My skin is sensitive though so I wish it didn’t have fragrance in it! Overall I love it though! My skin is thanking me! So thank you! If I had money I would buy this item again! #waterfordays" in 9 reviews
P S.
Euless, TX
Recently I have been obsessed with skincare and constantly in search for moisturizer that will actually hydrate my skin and not make it greasy. Thanks to @influencer for sending #voxbox @muradSkincare nutrient-charged water gel for free to test it out, I took the 5-day #WaterForDays #MuradSkincare challenge to feel refreshed and look fabulous as it claims 💦. This water based formula is so lightweight, feels like a dream when you apply it . I apply it twice a day and wake to a plumper skin in the morning.
Also , what got me hooked was, its oil free !! My oily acne prone skin wants to thank you 😍. Ps: don't forget to drink your 💦water, after all beauty starts from with in !😘
#WaterForDays #MuradSkincare #complimentary #contest @MuradSkincare @Sephora @influenster
Britnee J.
I love this stuff. I was recommended this product by a stranger. I could see and feel a difference after the first use. During the spring, my skin is terribly dry in certain areas to the point you can literally see flaking/peeling. I’ve been using this for about a week and my gawd has it been a help. It only takes a little bit which is plus since it’s so expensive. It’s also not greasy which is another plus and has a light pleasant smell which is also a plus.
Dorche H.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This product has become my favorite moisturizers hands down! I had never tried a Water Gel before but now I understand what the hype is about! I have combination skin. It penetrates my dry areas without leaving me oily, super creamy so a little goes a long way and lasts all day! It looks great under makeup and has left my skin looking amazing!Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
Amyy 😙.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville, FL
My skin is drier than the Sahara dessert, ESPECIALLY in the winter! I have been searching for years for a moisturizer that wouldn't just moisture my skin, but actually retain the moisture throughout the day.... and this is the first moisturizer I have found that does exactly that! The formula is so light and silky and leaves me face feeling plump and juicy all day. For the first time ever, my skin is not flaking off my face! The only thing I don't like is the strong fragrance... I personally prefer a lighter, more natural scent. But this, in combination with my New Year Resolutions of drinking 8 glasses of water a day, has made a tremendous difference in my skin!
KORR-A K.
Los angeles , CA
Thank you tons to Influenster and Murad! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and am loving it. It is a light gel that absorbs Instantly. It also has a really pleasant floral scent. I have oily skin a lot of the time so it is perfect for me. So far my skin feels wonderful using the product and am excited to see it feeling hydrated and supple. #muradskincare #waterfordays Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
Katie C.
Rock Hill, SC
This Murad product is among one of my favorites! The fragrance and feeling of the gel are beyond refreshing. You'll notice a change in the texture of your skin within a day or two...It's that good! This was not my first Murad product I've tested and it definitely won't be the last. I highly recommend this skincare line, even for those of you with troubled skin like my own. Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got this as a sample at Ulta which is one of the many reasons why I love Ulta because they’re constantly giving out free samples when you purchase products. Murad being one of my favorite skin care brands I was more than happy to get this new product home. It states on the packaging that it’s an intensely hydrating oil free water gel packed with nutrients and increases water in the skin. I love skin care products that are made for hydration. It’s super light weight, smells amazing and the ingredients are amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin and just to be sure to apply an SPF product after. Great moisturizer and I will continue using it
Sandy E.
Norfolk, VA
It’s so cold outside and I’ve been searching for an oil free moisturizer for years for my skin and Murad from @sephora is the BEST! Like the difference is day in night between when first started using this and now!
Moisture for DAYS!
I am working on Day 2 of the #waterfordays challenge!
Did I mention I got this product totally FREE?! You can too. Message me for details! .
allie S.
Amazing!! My favorite moisturizer. It feels so good on your skin. It has a really nice smell that’s not strong. It’s super lightweight and non greasy. I have oily skin and it doesn’t affect it at all. I’ve paired this gel with other Murad products for a couple months now and i’ve been extremely satisfied. Can be used on sensitive skin and it may help with breakouts. It’s pricey, but worth it!
Megan N.
halifax, NS
anyone have this? i wanna try !
Melissa S.
Hamilton
I tried this out in Sephora and loved how it felt on my oily/combo skin. Unfortunately, the price point is out of my budget. Can anyone recommend less pricey alternatives to anti-aging water gels / anti-aging gel moisturizers?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Who else has this campaign? Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel
Lela P.
How is this for acne-prone skin ?
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
I love this brand but who tried this product???