Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment

What it does:

Repair skin overnight to visibly minimize fine lines, boost hydration and revive radiance. This chronopeptide and tri-enzyme treatment, in sync with the body’s circadian rhythm, supports natural repair for renewed skin vibrancy. Encapsulated aroma technology prepares the senses for deep, restful sleep for healthier-looking skin by morning.

Results:

The morning after, clients agree that:

• Skin looks refreshed, awakened, more hydrated and well-rested

After 1 week:

• Skin looks more vibrant, smooth and has an improved texture

After 4 weeks:

• Skin looks refreshed, awakened and illuminated

Solution for:

• Lines and wrinkles
  • Dryness and dehydration
  • Dullness and loss of radiance
  • Rough texture

Ingredient spotlight:

Patent-pending aroma technology

Shown in clinical trials to enhance sleep quality. Goes beyond traditional aromatherapy as a functional fragrance that marries the science of sleep with the power of scent.

Chronopeptide

An anti-aging peptide, in sync the body’s circadian rhythm, supports natural repair for renewed skin vibrancy.

Tri-enzyme technology

Purified from red and green micro-algae. Three encapsulated enzymes provide potent antioxidant protection and detoxification to reduce visible signs of premature aging (loss of elasticity, lines and wrinkles).

Fragrance notes and benefits:

Lemon: Purifies and cleanses. Helps lift the day’s tension to invite happiness and positive energy.

Violet: Delicate, soothing; brings comfort to the mind.

Cedarwood: Earthy aroma. Helps elevate mood to calm the mind, relax and overcome stress.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Silica Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Sorbic Acid, Lecithin, Mannitol, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Hexylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Polyisobutene, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

To use: PM

Warning: Avoid contact with eyes.

1. After applying moisturizer, massage evenly over face and neck as the last step of your nighttime regimen.

Nighttime ritual for better rest and better skin:

• Place Night Fix Enzyme Treatment on your nightstand or near your bed so you can smooth over skin just before lying down
  • Smooth Night Fix Enzyme Treatment over face, then cup your hands loosely over your nose
  • Take a deep breath through the nose and down into your belly, counting to three during the process
  • Hold your breath for 1 second, then release through the mouth, counting again to 3
  • Repeat 3 times

Use with:

Was this discontinued or replaced?
What’s your experience with Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment? Would you recommend it?
Has anyone figured out a way to open up the container to get to the last of the product?
Start your review of Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica M.
Plant City, FL
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Jessica M.
I’m a fan of Murad products and have been for many years. This is a gentle overnight treatment that smooths the appearance of those pesky fine lines and wrinkles. Murad products always have a great, light scent and I enjoy using this as part of my nighttime routine. I love that you can find good deals on Murad and other high end products at Marshalls for a fraction of the cost. Murad continues to make high quality products. I recommend this enzyme treatment to anyone who is looking to boost their nighttime routine and improve the look and feel of their skin.
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It hydrates and lightly exfoliates overnight. My skin always looks bomb the next morning. The only downfall is that it’s pretty heavily fragranced. But I can forgive that for how lovely of a product this is! I use this as the very last step in my routine and don’t use it on nights in using retinol. Try it out!
Neghin K.
W Hollywood, CA
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Neghin K.
Purchased at: Murad Skin Care
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment This is the final step of my nightly skin routine, and it doesn’t disappoint. It is smooth as silk, has no scent, and makes your skin feel amazing the following day. I love that it’s an enzyme treatment and provides the nutrients needed to be absorbed by your skin through the night to give you a refreshed look in the morning! Worth the price and the results!
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment This is lightweight and moisturizing. However I can’t give this a 5 stars because the fragrance is sooooo strong, and by that I mean in a bad way! It smells like a grandma’s perfume or something just musty.
Farzana S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Farzana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
The product dispenser works well and disperses the product beautifully. The texture and scent is subtle and smells very pleasant. Love how my skin feels after application.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Stephanie D.
I am so pleased with this product. It really makes you look refreshed even if you don’t sleep much at night. My skin looked bright the morning after use and my tone was even. The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t play well with some of my moisturizers and will cause them to pill, other than that, wonderful! Got this at TJ Maxx for only $23, so I love it even more! 😂
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Anytime I am not going to get a full nights rest or have something important to do the next day I use this night treat. Sometimes I am so tired and drained by the end of my workday, especially looking at computers, and you can see it in my eye circles by the time I do my night skincare routine. If I put this on, my face looks like the stress and exhaustion from the day prior did not occur, my skin is supple, and my dark circles are faded. A must try and definitely work the price.
Aman S.
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Aman S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product. I use this at the end of my skincare routine. It keeps my face hydrated and plumped. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it contains fragrance.
tiffany N.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by tiffany N.
I love Murad and have thoroughly enjoyed every product I've tried from them. I got this deluxe sample in a Beauty Finds By Ulta Kit. Out of the nine products included this one is definitely my favorite. You apply this at night as the last step in your skincare routine. It actually locks in the other products you applied and makes those products work better. This treatment applies smooth and feels incredible on your skin. It dries quickly and doesnt leave your skin feeling tacky or greasy. This product has actually made all of my other products work better. It's like a little miracle skincare product booster! I will definitely be buying the full size version when I'm close to running out. You need very little of this product to cover your entire face though so it should last me a while.
Taylor R.
Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment uploaded by Taylor R.
I received a sample of this in my BeautyFIX September box. I've used it a few times at night, at the end of my skincare routine. I like most Murad product i've tried, like the  Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Cleanser  I love how smooth it feels going on and that theres little to no scent. I'm always worried about breaking out, as my skin is so sensitive!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...