BY MURAD

Shakera A.
Shakera A.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like magic! Within just a few uses! It's slightly harsh because it stings a bit! After all it is bleach! But it works ! I used it for the first time and LOVED it !!! Try to get a sample ! You will see that it works wonders and buy it !
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Fort Collins
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smelled off when I bought it to the point i was afraid to put it on my skin. The girl at Sephora had never smelled anything like it. So never got to use it.
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasnt quite the punch of moisture I neef but it wasnt greasy at all and felt great on the skin. It smelt lovely and a littlr goes a long way
Yomaira Q.
Yomaira Q.
Maywood, NJ
I have used this serum on my face before moisturizing and if really does energize. The packaging is very cute. This product is gentle and I would recommend it to anyone.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Bloomington, IN
Very refreshing feeling after using this product. I use a lot of different facial products and this one definitely has topped all of them.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Southington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very effective I believe. I have used it a few times here and there and I am never unhappy with my skin.
April N.
April N.
Kissimmee, FL
Don't care for this brand isn't all that good I wouldn't waste my money on it definetly won't recommend it. But then again it's my skin so maybe it works different on others so I can't really say yes or no
anissa b.
anissa b.
Roanoke, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
very invigorating. excited to buy again. definitely freshened up my skin and made me feel great. my skin looks much better
Ginger B.
Ginger B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer the aha bha cleanser which is my HG.. This is cheaper and often in offer.. Leaves skin clean with no dryness and myriad is my favourite mid priced skin care brand..