Does this product meet its long term claims? I tried a sample and really enjoyed how it felt but it seems like I love samples and when I buy the full size I’m no longer getting the same results. Anybody else have that issue?

3 answers

I have definitely had my fair share of getting a sample, living it & then hating the full size.. but ive been using this oil for two years now and it’s a must have in my skin care... my skin is generally oily but I tend to get dry patches especially in the winter and this stuff totally evens my skin out and just makes my skin amazing in general. I highly recommend!
il y a 3 ans
I’ve been using for a few weeks and I’m happy. I’ve even received a compliment on my skin.
il y a 3 ans
I've been using this for 6 months. It has helped keep my skin balanced. I lean oily/ combo and my skin is in great shape. I feel you on the samples. I purchased the full size bottle after using it for 90 days. It absorbs well into the skin. I use it under my sunscreen and I've noticed that the hyperpigmentation I had on my cheek has gone away. I do layer up sunscreen sip i know that helps. However, if you're looking for a light oil to help with balancing, ok. I wouldn't rest solely on this if you have dry skin. I live in a very cold climate. I later a heavy moisturizer over my cheeks, which are dry as the Saharan, then add this oil over it as a last step. I really like this product. I don't like the $72 price tag.