Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil

This revolutionary, non-comedogenic treatment oil is powered by 6 key vitamins, A through F, that synergistically target signs of aging, boost hydration, brighten skin, and defend from free radicals for a more youthful-looking complexion. Feather-light formula absorbs quickly for an instant dose of radiance while helping balance skin for a healthy, vibrant glow.

Solution For:

• Dull Skin
  • Dry Skin
  • Fine Lines
  • Wrinkles
  • Uneven Skin Tone
  • Rough Skin Texture

Ingredients: Coconut Alkanes, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Hexylresorcinol, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Salicylic Acid, Punica Granatum Sterols, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Linalool, Limonene

Recommended Oil Drops Per Skin Type:

Dry Skin: 8 Drops
Normal Skin: 7 Drops
Combination Skin: 6 Drops
Oily Skin: 5 Drops

If you could pick ONE ride or die product for your face... (consider makeup & skincare) what would it be??? I gotta go with... Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil 😍
Does this product meet its long term claims? I tried a sample and really enjoyed how it felt but it seems like I love samples and when I buy the full size I’m no longer getting the same results. Anybody else have that issue?
Does it affect skin when exposed to the sun While using this product?
Start your review of Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil!
Regi S.
Washington, DC
Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil uploaded by Regi S.
Big fan. Not thick, perfect texture. I have oily skin and I still am able to use this in the morning. Makes my skin look beautiful and I like starting my mornings and ending my days with this and a little 2 minute facial massage & facial patting. Keeps away the bloated inflammation- skin has been looking perfect
Alyssa V.
Brick, NJ
Where has this been all my life? I was pleased to be able to snag this on a discount site after being so impressed with the sample size. This does have the fragrance of a man, but I love it! This comes in a dropper glass bottle, simple and to the point. The formula is lightweight but only 3 drops was needed to cover my face and neck. Immediately after application, my skin felt like silk! It was the softest and smoothest it has ever been! I also look fresh and radiant! I do peels and microdermabrasion so my skin is always in need of hydration. Before this, I was using so many different products but this with a couple other products does the job so well! The next mowing my skin looks so healthy and hydrated! This is &$72 for 1oz, but I do see this lasting a long time so in my opinion, it is sooo worth it! It has become a staple in my nightly, and sometimes daily routine. I can't stress how much I love this product and I feel like it would be beneficial for my people with dry and stressed skin. Definitely recommend!
Cheneye C.
Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil uploaded by Cheneye C.
I have oily skin and I honestly thought that it would make my skin more oily. Fortunately it has not done that and my skin has stayed really soft and not oily. I use it after my moisturizer and it has honestly calmed down the oiliness that my skin was currently going through before I started using it. I would recommend it!
Norma H.
Mount Vernon, NY
Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil uploaded by Norma H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Usually serums and oils somehow drys my skin but this product was amazing . Works immediately and brightens the skin . Definitely buy a full size and highly recommend. Murad is cruelty free.
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil uploaded by Nicole S.
This is a great oil! It decently is an all around product. It helps my acne scars and dryness.
Laura-Kate S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil uploaded by Laura-Kate S.
I am a HUGE fan of this oil. It’s a high price point for me, but one I will happily pay considering all the benefits. I’ve been using this for over a year and have noticed a more even skin tone and added brightness. This is also a great solution for dry skin. 10/10
Kalsie R.
Saint Joseph, MO
This stuff saved my skin during the harsh winter months! It is kinda pricey but a little goes a long way so it litterally lasts forever!!!
Leah  P.
Tickfaw, LA
This is my one of my favorite facial oils to use it's full of different vitamins it really gives the skin a nice healthy glow from within without making you look oily. It paris nice with just about any foundation. Especially if you have a foundation that's too matte for you..
Alexis  B.
Thornton, CO
Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil uploaded by Alexis  B.
I have been using this product for about a week and so far I really like it. I use about six drops before my moisturizer and it makes my skin really soft. This product has vitamins and helps improve the vitality of your skin.
Katharine F.
Portland
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely amazing for dry or combo skin! Helps to nourish and brighten my skin after a good facial cleaning! Definitely recommend as part of a skin care routine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
KesAmber C.
Klamath Falls, OR
il y a 4 mois
Pietra C. il y a 4 mois
CeraVe moisturizing cream, it has 3 ceramides, my skin has never been better since I started using over a year ago!
Marie L.
Irmo, SC
il y a 3 ans
Murad Multi-Vitamin Infusion Oil ? Does anyone have any thoughts how to keep this out of your eyes? It destroys my contact lenses. But love what it does for my skin!
Jasvir G. il y a 2 ans
I also wear lenses and I do not pat this near my eyes. Just my cheeks, chin, and any residual on my forehead and nose.
Likuna C.
new castle
il y a 3 ans
Michelle N. il y a 3 ans
short answer: yes. Longer: It’s great because you have all your vitamins in it. You just have to be mindful about how much you use; if you’re oily use less and dry use more. I noticed that I wasn’t really a fan of the residue feeling on my face but it’s still a great to add to your skincare regimen. It’s one of the few Murad products that I actually like