BY MURAD #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Bee W.
Boise, ID
Loved the lightweight gel formula and the instant boost in texture and slight lack of sag (likely from the moisture boost in the skin area from the product) this gave. I didn't experience any tingling or warming that I usually do from other eye creams - due to my sensitive skin and allergies. Just as awesome, the formulation absorbed quickly and I was able to wear undereye concealer and foundation without it wearing or slipping off! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great daily eye cream to keep your undereye firm and bright.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This is a very lightweight, gel like cream that is great to wear at any time of the day. I used to be skeptical of Mira's because I've used a lot of their acne treatments that didn't go so well with my skin but this cream actually worked pretty great! I would recommend this product for any skin that has troubles with under eye sagging.
Marjan M.
Reseda, CA
Murad isn't my favorite company to lean towards. I've used many of their products before and I only see have the work done. Meaning, it minimizes the nasty but doesn't take it away... Using it everyday for a year might just get you there. I personally wouldn't recommend it to others.
Kelsey C.
Portland, CT
I love this stuff! I have dry skin all over but especially my under eyes because of makeup and wrinkling it makes it worse. I absolutely love this product. It helps make my under eyes refreshed and prepped for anything. Whether I am going to bed or putting makeup on.
Jordann I.
Gainesville, FL
Not sure if this is the exact product but I love every product I've tried from Murad. I've only tried a few different samples from Sephora because it can get pretty expensive, but definitely quality product and well worth the money.
Christel T.
Addison, IL
Now I'm still fairly young and I don't have under eye wrinkles yet! By this makes a big difference especially if I pull all nighters during finals week or just need a boost. Great for preventing future wrinkles as well.
leila m.
this is the staple of my premakeup routine each morning. It makes such a difference in how the make up sits. It is on the pricey end of my makeup set but worth each and every penny. Plus a little bit goes a long way
china g.
indianapolis
This product feels super smooth going on and leaves the area feeling soft later. I can't say how well it works for wrinkles in the eye area because I don't have any but it definitely DOES help with puffiness.
Stef M.
Henderson , Nv
Loved this product, not the price! Very moisturizing around the eyes which really helped me rehydrate my dry tired eyes. Very silky and helped get rid of some fine lines i had creeping up around the eyes!
Shayra P.
Great product <3 only have been using this product for a short period of time and I'm already starting to see results. its really gentle on my face, I simply loveeeeeee it! definitely will repeat it.