Murad Moisture Silk Eye Gel uploaded by Carolin W.

BY MURAD

Soften and smooth around the eyes. This lightweight Vitalic Moisture Silk Eye Gel with algae extract, allantoin and caffeine offers maximum hydration as it soothes and de-puffs your eyes. The cream ribbon gives delicate skin a silky finish.

The effective blend of alginate and caffeine in this Murad Vitalic Moisture Silk Eye Gel helps to reduce under eye puffiness, whilst anthemis noblis flower extract is calming, soothing and moisturising for the skin around your eyes. It also contains algae extract, which is firming and helps to smooth fine lines.

Directions of use:

• Everyday after cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Caffeine, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Boron Nitride, Lactic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil

Priscilla G.
Chuckey, TN
I loved a Joey eye silk product. They do not make it any longer. I searched and tried many products, $$$, until I found Murad Moisture Silk Eye. I am developing dry aging skin;( My eyelids feel very dry, I have very sensitive skin as well as chemical sensitivities. Though the Joey product was fantastic I am very happy to have found this Murad product. I only want moisture for my skin. I don't care about wrinkle removal/diminishing products. Hey, none of us get out of this unwrinkled or alive! The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is the Joey product was a 5. Really nice, gentle product that keeps my eyelids smooth, moist, and soft. You need to wait about 5 minutes to apply eye shadow. The shadow actually stays put. Try it.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Love this for underneath my makeup!!! It smooths, refreshes, and hydrates without weighing down my eye area! The pump is amazing too, I wish all eye creams had one!
Tanajah G.
This product is so smoothing and so silly to the touch I don’t know how to explain it but I love it, it’s on the pricey side but it’s worth it, I love anything by Murad because my skin is so sensitive and it seem not to leave my skin irritated.
gabby c.
mantua
This eye cream really refreshed my under eyes and made my skin super soft. I used it before I went to sleep and woke up feeling moisturized. I wouldn't purchase this again because it wasn't life changing, but if you are looking for a good eye cream, I would recommend it.
Melissa B.
This is a good product if you are looking for moisture. My birth control gives me dry patches around my eyes and this does help soothe them but I wish it did more. I would probably not buy again, I feel like I can find a similar product at the drugstore at a better price.
Halia D.
Los Angeles , CA
Got it at beauty con and have been using it ever since! I gave some to my mom and it truly makes your eyes so much brighter and helps decrease puffiness! Goes on super smooth as well and i would definitely buy it again!
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Great product. Easy to apply. A little pricey but worthwhile. I ordered it on line. Would definitely recommend to anyone. It’s very gentle on my skin. I absolutely love this stuff
Rose J.
Bristol
Purchased at: ULTA
I got my murad moisture silk eye gel about a week ago and can already tell a huge difference in my skin . The silk eye gel leaves your skin feeling just as it is named silky
Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
Consistency:
The smooth feeling is caused by the silicones that are used in this product.

Ingredient quality:
I usually trust Murad to not take the easy/cheaper route with their ingredients but I was sorely mistaken.
I let my mother use it and she got a blackhead in the under-eye area. The under eye area is usually never a place where she (or anyone for that matter) would usually get any type of clogged pore. It just goes to show that the ingredients are very comedogenic.

Packaging:
The cream has two parts that are supposed to mix when you pump. The first ten pumps did not have the mixed product.

Price:
For the poor quality of this product I really am angered by the price.

Overall:
Don't waste your money on this product. There are so many other eye creams that are not only cost effective but work much better.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100! And anyone will tell you I don't look like a 30 year old with a crazy stressful job and who rarely gets enough sleep. On average people guess I'm 25...and thus product deserves my praise for that alone!!!!