Murad Moisture Silk Eye Gel 0.5oz uploaded by Carolin W.

BY MURAD

Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This eye treatment worked well for me. It helped to lower the puffiness under my eyes and also helped to get rid of the dark circles. The 1st time I used it I did notice a slight different in my lower eye area. I'm really big on eye treatments but this one surpassed my expectations. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate. I am willing to try it again and i do recommend it for others.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I loved this product. When i used it it was silky and made my skin super soft and smooth, it did not smell as nice as I thought it would but I loved the results that came from using it
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
I really love how hydrating this is for under the eyes. If you have dry skin and need that extra surge of moisture under your eyes this works wonders. It has helped to apply this and let it really sink in before using my concealer and it has made my concealer look 100 times better.
Averi L.
Indianapolis
This product tightened my skin and felt good upon application, but I don’t believe I ever saw a true difference to the appearance of my eyes in a long-term duration.
Anissa Q.
Arlington , VA
This is one of my go-to’s for when I can’t find other ones that I’m looking for. It’s not too pricey and does its job. I don’t like the smell as much so I refuse to use it all the time. It does a good job with what it’s supposed to do!
Amber L.
Best product you can lay hands on. I was not sure about it at first but eventually I saw results. It took less than two weeks for it to work. I love this freaking stuff!
Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
Consistency:
The smooth feeling is caused by the silicones that are used in this product.

Ingredient quality:
I usually trust Murad to not take the easy/cheaper route with their ingredients but I was sorely mistaken.
I let my mother use it and she got a blackhead in the under-eye area. The under eye area is usually never a place where she (or anyone for that matter) would usually get any type of clogged pore. It just goes to show that the ingredients are very comedogenic.

Packaging:
The cream has two parts that are supposed to mix when you pump. The first ten pumps did not have the mixed product.

Price:
For the poor quality of this product I really am angered by the price.

Overall:
Don't waste your money on this product. There are so many other eye creams that are not only cost effective but work much better.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100! And anyone will tell you I don't look like a 30 year old with a crazy stressful job and who rarely gets enough sleep. On average people guess I'm 25...and thus product deserves my praise for that alone!!!!
Isabela N.
York, PA
Leaves your eyes feeling so incredibly smooth. The pump is nice so that there is no bacteria build up! And I really only have to complain about the price.. you only get .5 oz at $45.. it does take some time to get through the bottle bc you only need a little for the eyes.. but $45 is a stretch.