BY MURAD

Does your makeup look good in the morning but by mid-day, your skin’s oil breaks through and makes your pores look bigger? Instantly mattify, refresh and set with this translucent, liquid blotting formula in an on-the-go cushion compact for 8am skin all day. Soft Focus Mattifying Spheres absorb oil, minimize pores and perfect skin.

Set makeup, touch up throughout the day, or use on bare skin for a natural, matte look. Cooling, antimicrobial applicator won’t disturb makeup. Works on all skin tones.

Use MattEffect™ Blotting Perfector:

• In place of blotting papers or translucent powders to blot oil, minimize pores and refresh skin without disturbing makeup
  • To set makeup for long-lasting oil control to keep skin matte for 8 hours
  • As a primer to control oil throughout the day and keep makeup in place

Benefits: This mattifying product is easy-to-apply and absorbs your skin’s oil. The translucent, liquid blotting formula not only absorbs oil, but also provides a beautifully matte, soft finish to skin. Soft Focus Mattifying Spheres minimize pores and perfect skin, while Marshmallow Powder provides touchable softness. Cooling, antimicrobial applicator sets your makeup without disturbing it.

How to Use:

• Lightly press the applicator puff into the cushion. Pat the puff onto skin, concentrating on oily areas. For touch-ups, reapply as desired.
  • Do not over-saturate the applicator puff with product. The best application is achieved with a light amount of product on the applicator puff. Product is buildable if more mattification is desired.
  • Flip the cushion to extend usage
  • Applicator puff can be washed with mild soap and warm water

Makeup Tip: Apply this liquid-to-powder formula under or over makeup to prime skin for a long-lasting matte look.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Polysilicone-11, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Montmorillonite, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Silica, Polydextrose, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-12, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Red 40 (CI 16035)

Yarelly C.
Simpsonville
This was great at first. Instantly made me oily skin matte. But shortly after I noticed I started breaking out. I began to notice I would only break out in the area I used this product. I stopped using it and haven’t broken out since. Also, I noticed it dried very fast. It didn’t last long at all. Not worth the price.
Jamie L.
Bristol, CT
This was recommended to me by an older woman at Ulta. I was a bit skeptical at first because it is a little bit pricey but Murad is a higher end brand. However, this gets the job done and definitely freshens up my makeup and makes me matte! I love that it comes in a compact so I keep it in my purse. It goes on wet but dries quickly. A great alternative to blotting papers. I love this and I recommend it if you want something to quickly mattify you throughout the day.
Terica A.
This is an effective product in terms of mattifying your face. It’s packaged like a cushion so you press down on the applicator. My complaints are with the packaging. Especially when you’ve used it a few times, it gets harder to get the product out. Also, it can apply a little unevenly.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is amazing. I put this under my foundation for a wedding and even after dancing and sweating and crying FOR HOURS, my makeup looked as perfect as when I first applied it and I didn’t need to touch it up even once (typically I have to touch up a lot). This stuff also makes your skin look perfected and completely poreless and gives a perfect base for applying makeup. I wouldn’t suggest using it to touch up makeup because of how liquid it is.
Brianna J.
Robbins, TN
Murad matte effect blotting perfector is super amazing for oil skin it takes the oil away! It has nice packaging and this is my first time using it but I will be a repeat buyer. I have told friends and family all about it
Madison C.
I bought this on a whim one day at Sephora and it has since become a staple item of mine. I let my mom try it and she has since become hooked as well. Murals is one of my favorite brands. The product is convenient and in a way fun to put on. It goes on feeling kind of wet but drys almost instantly. It's the perfect afternoon refresher for those who suffer from oily skin. Hands down one of the products I cannot live without
Angela Z.
I saw this product as an add-on on FabFitFun and thought I’d give it a whirl because I’ve been looking at ways to keep my t-zone matte. I have looked at setting sprays, but I don’t know if I want to spray more products in my face. I put a small amount of this product on my t-zone after primer, then I put on foundation and setting powder. I noticed the difference immediately, kind of a blurring effect. I work out at lunchtime and even after that and a quick shower (I don’t wash my face then), I still looked matte! I don’t know how it works, but I love it!
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This product is a complete game changer. When I first saw it in Sephora, I thought it was such a gimmick. How can a straight up liquid (in a cushion compact) be applied over makeup, without smudging anything, especially on my greasy face? I can't even touch my face with my finger without smudging! But I had the Murad brand rep actually apply it on me in the store, and I was sold. She said she actually recommends it over makeup, rather than underneath. She asked if she could apply this on my forehead and nose, where I get the most oily, and I cautiously agreed. She put it on, she told me to wait about ten seconds, then look in the mirror. I was completely OIL FREE! it sucked all of the oil off my face, without moving my makeup at all. I was shocked. Most of the time, when a brand says it can be used over makeup, it's a lie. But this actually worked. Could it be? Could I have actually found a product that will help my lifelong search for an oil-less face? I walked around the mall the rest of the day, with the product still in the back of my mind. A couple hours later I went back into Sephora and looked in the mirror, and I was still oil free. Normally I have to use a blotting sheet about once every hour or two. At that point I was sold. I adore this product. It comes in such a convenient little compact, I can just throw it in my purse and not have to worry about blotting sheets falling out of the packaging, powder getting loose and getting on everything. A little goes a long way, this product will last me forever. And I'm so happy because I don't think I could live without it now that summer is coming up.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I was really amazed the first time I use this! It is a liquid in a cushion but I tap it directly over my make up just where I’m shiny and I am amazingly matte all of a sudden. This is great to throw in your purse when you want to work more perfected hours after applying make up.
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Sarah M.
The description doesnt mention application - do you just use your fingers to apply?
Kinsey L.
I love Mira's products and this one in particular intrigued me. Is it a powder? Does it make your face look Cakey?
Daniele C.
Lowell, MA
It look so pretty and feminine,what is that for again?!
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
I have very oily skin and nothing I've used so far has worked. I was wondering if this product actually mattifies for a good amount of time?
Samadhi Y.
What is the best way to apply? I bought it this week and used it yesterday and am not impressed. I ended up oily in 3 hours, my makeup had cracked lines around my nose under eye forehead, and I had a no makeup makeup day with light coverage. Also, everything I had on was long wear. I put on a light layer with the included sponge after toner, hydrator, serum, SPF and primer. The only thing out of the norm was that I didn't bake and used concealer and setting powder only. I will keep trying it different ways to give it a fair shot, what do you suggest? How do you use it?

Sephora