BY MURAD #14 in After Shave

Powerful formula fights razor burn, shaving irritation, bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories.

Benefits: Fights razor burn, shaving irritation, razor bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories. Glycolic Acid clears irritating dead skin and debris from hair follicles.

How to Use: Every day after shaving, apply a small amount onto face and neck. For severe razor burn use twice a day until the area clears, then proceed to use only after shaving. For optimal results, follow with Face Defense SPF 15.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Zinc Gluconate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Citral *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This is life y’all seriously. For ANY areas you shave this helped prevent the bumps associated with razor burn and my goodness do I hate those. I definitely will always have this in my bathroom because who likes razor burn? Not me!
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
I have used many, many after shave products in the past, and I finally went back to this one as nothing else comes close. It has a slight burn which is just right after shaving and really takes care to prevent razor burn. This is the best after shave product on the market.
Lexi M.
Wasn't crazy about this. I thought I'd give it a try for my bikini area, and it seemed to help reducing the redness, but not so much at actually relieving and getting rid of the razor burn, Such a small bottle you go through it too quickly for what little you get out of it
Francis P.
Miami , FL
It has been a gift for my husband and he has been very benefited with it since he could not shave without it, since it prevents irritations and red spots on his face is a little expensive but worth it, once you try not to live without him
Emily J.
Love this product! I have super sensitive skin that always gets irritated when I shave. This helps cool down and smooth any area I get razor burn or bumps. It feels fresh on my skin and helps reduce redness!
Leeann S.
Roanoke, VA
Thank God for this product I use it on my legs and bikini line and it helps and works wonders. I would recommend to others.
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
This stuff works great for razor burn! Helps to cool the burn & the irritation subside. Perfect for helping to heal any rash or red bumps. I would recommend this product, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Works well and keeps my skin smooth. I was really amazed. I just wish that they would come out with a great body scrub that will remove that pesky deodorant. That is what really causes the issues. I do love this product though, a little goes a long way and I will always use this for smooth non irritated underarms.
Charlie R.
Toronto
A LIFE SAVER!! I love this so much. I have always struggled with razor burn and then dealing with itchy-ness while hair grew back. This comes to the rescue every time. This went above and beyond. It was almost cooling and definitely controlled the razor burn. Wonderful product.
Daniela C.
Definitely an item used regularly! I used this product on my legs after shaving. It helps a lot with razor burn, as it feels your skin feeling cool and "painless " those of you who have tried dry shaving this has done the trick to reverse the damage
Emily L.
Does this help with ingrown hairs as well? Also does it take away the pain or prevent the bumps?
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Can this be used in the bikini area? How effective is it at soothing razor and/or ingrown hairs? Is it worth the price tag or are there other ones that you recommend?
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can this be applied
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have super sensitive legs so I constantly battle razor burn. How has tried this product and what was your experience with it. Overall cost, and how long does it last. Also where can you buy?
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
I really need something for my sensitive skin, would you say this prevents razor burn, or or treat existing burns? Please help.