BY MURAD

Powerful formula fights razor burn, shaving irritation, bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories.

Benefits: Fights razor burn, shaving irritation, razor bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories. Glycolic Acid clears irritating dead skin and debris from hair follicles.

How to Use: Every day after shaving, apply a small amount onto face and neck. For severe razor burn use twice a day until the area clears, then proceed to use only after shaving. For optimal results, follow with Face Defense SPF 15.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Zinc Gluconate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Citral *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Being a boy who has to shave regularly to keep my makeup looking flawless, this product is AMAZING. It keeps my skin, especially where I shave, super clear and fresh. It is a game changer! I totally recommend this for anyone, you can use it on any part of your body! It's a life saver.
Eric K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
The Murad Man Razor Burn Rescue does provide true relief after shaving and when getting razor burn its a life savor I have even caught my wife applying some on her legs when she get razor burn. I love it but the size is small for the price so I am always buying more.
Mary F.
easthampton, ma
I get unsightly razor burn bumps even if the razor is brand new and sharp as a knife. This product did HELP, but it did not clear up all of my razor burn. I definitely think it works and helped me out in my time of need (shaving before going to the beach), but I'd love to see some more kick in this product.
davey mer c.
Utsunomiya Shi Tokami cho 1134-1 Grind hills 305
Purchased this product for my partner who could only comfortably shave once a week due to razor burn and rash, From the very first use this wonder product worked its magic,, he was able to shave every 2nd day. Sneaked a squirt of it myself for use on my legs and the usual red bumps and ingrown hairs were nowhere to be seen. Highly recommended.
Samantha R.
Huntsville, AL
Although this product is geared towards men as it is part of the Murad Man line, I have found that this product works great after shaving my bikini line. It completely prevents the razor burn and decreases the likelihood of ingrown hairs. Two thumbs up!
Bri M.
San Jose, CA
This product is my absolute favorite when it comes to razor burn (the WORST). It's from the Murad Man line, but I buy it for myself. My legs sometimes get so sensitive when shaving that I'll get really bad razor burn and not want to touch my legs for days. When I apply this it really helps me out.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
The smell of this product was horrible, it made me nauseas and did not work as well as what I thought it should for how much I paid for it.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
This defindefinitely helped with normal razor burn during the summer I love this product!
Caitlyn M.
this is really nice. It didnt make my oily skin too oily which is hard to come by. I like this for morning and nigh use
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
I love Murad. Their products may be a little pricey but they're totally worth it. This product is a miracle
worker for those of us that don't want to get waxed.
Emily L.
Does this help with ingrown hairs as well? Also does it take away the pain or prevent the bumps?
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
I really need something for my sensitive skin, would you say this prevents razor burn, or or treat existing burns? Please help.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Can this be used in the bikini area? How effective is it at soothing razor and/or ingrown hairs? Is it worth the price tag or are there other ones that you recommend?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have super sensitive legs so I constantly battle razor burn. How has tried this product and what was your experience with it. Overall cost, and how long does it last. Also where can you buy?
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can this be applied