BY MURAD

Powerful formula fights razor burn, shaving irritation, bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories.

Benefits: Fights razor burn, shaving irritation, razor bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories. Glycolic Acid clears irritating dead skin and debris from hair follicles.

How to Use: Every day after shaving, apply a small amount onto face and neck. For severe razor burn use twice a day until the area clears, then proceed to use only after shaving. For optimal results, follow with Face Defense SPF 15.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Zinc Gluconate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Citral *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

Brittney M.
Buford, GA
The smell of this product was horrible, it made me nauseas and did not work as well as what I thought it should for how much I paid for it.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
I don't think it helped improve or prevent razor burn. It didn't sting when applied like a few others I have tried.
Brandy P.
Falls City, NE
I have never tried Murad razor burn rescue but it sounds like something I could really use! I'd love to try it out!
Theresa A.
Lemon Grove, CA
This helps skin when its irritated, it helps the skin heal from a razor burn, it works nicely.
Lexi M.
Wasn't crazy about this. I thought I'd give it a try for my bikini area, and it seemed to help reducing the redness, but not so much at actually relieving and getting rid of the razor burn, Such a small bottle you go through it too quickly for what little you get out of it
Mary F.
easthampton, ma
I get unsightly razor burn bumps even if the razor is brand new and sharp as a knife. This product did HELP, but it did not clear up all of my razor burn. I definitely think it works and helped me out in my time of need (shaving before going to the beach), but I'd love to see some more kick in this product.
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
I have used many, many after shave products in the past, and I finally went back to this one as nothing else comes close. It has a slight burn which is just right after shaving and really takes care to prevent razor burn. This is the best after shave product on the market.
kristy h.
This is definitely a life savor! I get razor burn on my legs all the time and this soothes it and makes it feel a lot better.
Sherra C.
Murad razor burn rescue is wonderful, however while it does work and goes on nice and smooth it's cost more than the kind I can buy at my grocery store and it works just as well. I would buy it again though!
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
This actually works to reduce razor burn and pain. It didn't take away all the burn but did a good job
Emily L.
Does this help with ingrown hairs as well? Also does it take away the pain or prevent the bumps?
Lexi M.
Boardman, OH
Can you use this on bikini lines?
Cesar G.
Royal oaks , CA
I really need something for my sensitive skin, would you say this prevents razor burn, or or treat existing burns? Please help.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Can this be used in the bikini area? How effective is it at soothing razor and/or ingrown hairs? Is it worth the price tag or are there other ones that you recommend?
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
I have super sensitive legs so I constantly battle razor burn. How has tried this product and what was your experience with it. Overall cost, and how long does it last. Also where can you buy?

Amazon