BY MURAD

Treat Repair Protects and maintains healthy skin Fights razor burn and irritation by: Clearing dead skin and bacteria that can clog hair follicles and cause breakouts Infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants Patented, triple-action formula targets redness, irritation, and ingrown hairs Glycolic Acid clears irritating dead skin and debris from clogged hair follicles Tea Tree Oil removes bacteria to combat blemishes and promote healthy-looking skin A unique complex of Neem, Vitamin E and Panthenol provides a soothing, moisture-rich antioxidant infusion As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  Applying insights from my skin research center, dermatology practice and the Murad Medical Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an Inclusive Health™ Philosophy, based on the Water Principle see more...

Buy on Murad S...
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
I have used many, many after shave products in the past, and I finally went back to this one as nothing else comes close. It has a slight burn which is just right after shaving and really takes care to prevent razor burn. This is the best after shave product on the market.
Eric K.
Master Groomer Expert
Review for: Man
The Murad Man Razor Burn Rescue does provide true relief after shaving and when getting razor burn its a life savor I have even caught my wife applying some on her legs when she get razor burn. I love it but the size is small for the price so I am always buying more.
Bri M.
San Jose, CA
This product is my absolute favorite when it comes to razor burn (the WORST). It's from the Murad Man line, but I buy it for myself. My legs sometimes get so sensitive when shaving that I'll get really bad razor burn and not want to touch my legs for days. When I apply this it really helps me out.
Samantha R.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Man
Although this product is geared towards men as it is part of the Murad Man line, I have found that this product works great after shaving my bikini line. It completely prevents the razor burn and decreases the likelihood of ingrown hairs. Two thumbs up!