Murad Man Razor Burn Rescue

Powerful formula fights razor burn, shaving irritation, bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories.

Benefits: Fights razor burn, shaving irritation, razor bumps and ingrown hairs by infusing skin with a unique blend of healing antioxidants and redness reducing anti-inflammatories. Glycolic Acid clears irritating dead skin and debris from hair follicles.

How to Use: Every day after shaving, apply a small amount onto face and neck. For severe razor burn use twice a day until the area clears, then proceed to use only after shaving. For optimal results, follow with Face Defense SPF 15.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Zinc Gluconate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Citral *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

Can you use this on bikini lines?
I really need something for my sensitive skin, would you say this prevents razor burn, or or treat existing burns? Please help.
Where can this be applied
Start your review of Murad Man Razor Burn Rescue!
How would you rate this product?
tucson
I bought this for the first time as a teenager with combination oily skin. It was super hydrating, but didn't irritate my sensitive, acne prone skin. A tiny bit goes a long way, and it wears beautifully under makeup. It's light enough to layer under several products and doesn't add any grease or oiliness to my oily spots.
Wasn't crazy about this. I thought I'd give it a try for my bikini area, and it seemed to help reducing the redness, but not so much at actually relieving and getting rid of the razor burn, Such a small bottle you go through it too quickly for what little you get out of it
PENSACOLA, FL
Works well and keeps my skin smooth. I was really amazed. I just wish that they would come out with a great body scrub that will remove that pesky deodorant. That is what really causes the issues. I do love this product though, a little goes a long way and I will always use this for smooth non irritated underarms.
La Mesa, CA
I love Murad products and this one is definitely at the top of my list. This is great for the more sensitive areas like bikini line. My husband has also used it on his face and love it. I try to make sure and always keep some available.
Palos Heights, IL
Murad is an expert at skin care, so when I saw this I was happy to find something to help with razor burn! It's pretty effective, it didn't clear all of my razor burn, but it minimized the bumps enough to make it worth the use.
San Diego, CA
I'd recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and often gets razor burn in problem areas! I tend to get razor burn on my bikini area and armpits, and this product helps to reduce redness and stinging in those areas. It is also very affordable!
Love this product! I have super sensitive skin that always gets irritated when I shave. This helps cool down and smooth any area I get razor burn or bumps. It feels fresh on my skin and helps reduce redness!
Forest Hill, TX
This is life y’all seriously. For ANY areas you shave this helped prevent the bumps associated with razor burn and my goodness do I hate those. I definitely will always have this in my bathroom because who likes razor burn? Not me!
This product worked great. I often find that I tend to rush when I'm shaving and that leads to painful razor burn. This really helped ease that. It was a little pricey but I would buy it again.
Churubusco, IN
This stuff works great for razor burn! Helps to cool the burn & the irritation subside. Perfect for helping to heal any rash or red bumps. I would recommend this product, especially if you have sensitive skin.