BY MURAD

Hydrate Protect Protects and maintains healthy skin Provides maximum protection from the elements by: Delivering powerful antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens Infusing skin with oil-free, shine-free essential hydration Lightweight moisturizer infuses skin with hydration and antioxidant protection Patented Skin Repair System helps restore elasticity and radiance to skin that has been exposed to adverse environmental conditions Antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens protect from damage and keep skin healthy Zinc and Vitamin E condition and balance to leave skin looking clear and smooth As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  Applying insights from my skin research center, dermatology practice and the Murad Medical Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an Inclusive Health™ Philosophy, base see more...

Buy on Murad S...
Ashley P.
Sherman , TX
I got a sample of this product as well as other sunscreens last summer and I loved this one! It goes on so smooth and it hasn’t affected my make up I put on top of it. I would recommend this and will be re purchasing.
•|fashion l.
van nuys
Great I love it, and I also like how it protects your skin it is gentle on your skin which I really like and also it has great value so it is truly worth it I highly recommend this to other! And I would love to buy it again
Marisa S.
Kensington, MD
I liked how light and not sticky this felt. I am not sure how effective it was long term as I have only recently started using it but so far I am happy with it and feel it has met my expectations. I purchased it in a boutique near me and would buy it again.
Joanne B.
New York
I purchase this for my boyfriend, who's super pale and has EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I purchased it because I use this brands clearing system for blemishes and loved it so though I'd try this out for him. Since using it he's loved it because it's not heavy on the face nor is it oily and doesn't have a strong scent to it either. Great purchase
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
I bought this for my boyfriend because he wanted to have better skin, and for his skin this just made him break out. I felt so bad for him, will not be repurchasing but it worked okay for me but it didn't do anything spectacular that I could see.
Diego L.
I strongly hate sunscreens because of already having oily skin. Every sunscreen I use tends to leave my face extra oily! When I came across Murad I instantly fell in love with the product! First time user and will definitely use again!
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
I really like this product to give me a bit of SPF under my makeup! I wouldn't recommend wearing it alone, but under makeup, it works really well, and doesn't break me out, or have a weird feeling on my skin.
that m.
This cream is amazing! As soon as we applied it, the redness and flakiness vanished. Unlike the other products we'd tried, the results persisted for about 12 hours! The other products would moisturize the skin temporarily, but within an hour or so, the skin would return to pre-treatment appearance. I've given this product to many friends, who all loved it.
Julissa M.
Avondale, AZ
This product tented to break my out, I tried this once and never used it. The smell is amazing. Didn't meet my expectations but not the products felt. Just the way my skin acted to it. I think they could really improve the ingredients.
Jordin F.
Denver, CO
My skin is extremely sensitive and this product did not irritate it whatsoever. It provdided an extraordinary amount of moisture. Plus the spf is always a bonus