BY MURAD

Benefits: Lightweight, oil-free formula infuses skin with shine-free moisture while broad spectrum sunscreens and antioxidants shield against UVA/UVB damage. This quickly absorbing lotion features patented Skin Repair System to help restore elasticity to environmentally stressed skin.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing, massage evenly over face and neck. For optimal results, first apply Razor Burn Rescue.

• ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone (2.50%)Octinoxate (7.50%), Oxybenzone (2.00%)
  • INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Gluconate, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol , Chlorphenesin, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil

* Allergen

Marisa S.
Kensington, MD
I liked how light and not sticky this felt. I am not sure how effective it was long term as I have only recently started using it but so far I am happy with it and feel it has met my expectations. I purchased it in a boutique near me and would buy it again.
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
I got a sample of this product as well as other sunscreens last summer and I loved this one! It goes on so smooth and it hasn’t affected my make up I put on top of it. I would recommend this and will be re purchasing.
•|fashion l.
van nuys
Great I love it, and I also like how it protects your skin it is gentle on your skin which I really like and also it has great value so it is truly worth it I highly recommend this to other! And I would love to buy it again
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Afsana I.
Bronx, NY
Murad is by for the best for all skin types. I️ have oily areas on my face. Dry spots as well. Murad products is so gentle, I️t was able to keep my face smooth all around. It’s one product I️ will never hesitate to purchase!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
I'm such a fan of the murad line of skin care products. This goes on easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue on my skin which is a huge deal for me. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Ruth R.
East Hartford, CT
I love that it is lightweight and really doesn't have a smell to it. I love that it smooths on to the skin very well and doesn't leave a greasy feel to the skin and doesn't clog my pores. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone with dry, acne prone skin
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
Perfect for protecting your skin from the harmful sun rays! There's no long lasting white cast, it just melts right into your skin. One bottle last a long time if you only use on the face. No nasty smell either. Would definitely recommend.
Joanne B.
New York
I purchase this for my boyfriend, who's super pale and has EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I purchased it because I use this brands clearing system for blemishes and loved it so though I'd try this out for him. Since using it he's loved it because it's not heavy on the face nor is it oily and doesn't have a strong scent to it either. Great purchase
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
I love the non-greasy formula that glides right onto your face. The SPF is an added bonus and it's non-scented so you don't have to worry about it being harsh on your sensitive skin!