BY MURAD

Patented antioxidant-rich cleansing formula enhances razor glide for comfort and exfoliates to improve smoothness to prepare skin for a superior shave.

Benefits: This patented antioxidant-rich cleansing formula features Murad's exclusive Beard Softening Complex and Mushroom Enzyme exfoliants to uncover stubborn facial hairs and prepare skin for a superior shave.

How to Use: Morning: Massage a moderate amount over dampened face and neck to build up a rich lather. Shave as normal. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil Polyquaternium-44, Panthenol, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Chitosan Ascorbate, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-90M, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Linalool *, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I got this for my fiancé. He has oily skin and breaks out in bumps from shaving. I'm a fan of murad so I thought I'd have him try. It seems to be working pretty good to get rid of some of the oiliness and definitely has calmed the bumps. He expects me to keep buying for him so I guess we will continue using lol. Great stuff.
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and application is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Sherry E.
Phoenix
I live by this cleanser for my face. A little bit goes a very long way. My face never breaks out so long as I wash it with this every night. I will not use any other cleanser again. This is the BEST.
Sarah A.
Lino Lakes, MN
My husband uses this product after I brought it home from my facial. He loves how it doesn't foam up too much like shaving gel. Him and I love the smell and he thinks it makes it easier to shave.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Linz G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend uses this, great texture and super easy to apply and he loves it. His hairs are kind of crazy on his face and it really helps when shaving and avoid breaking out or accidentally cutting his face. Works great !!
Danni M.
I mostly use this for my bikini but my boyfriend also uses it for his face. It's so smooth when applied. It really helps with ingrown hairs and irritation from shaving.
kelsey p.
blaine, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used so many Murad products and they are all so lovely. One thing is this shave smells a little chemically to me. The price is also pretty high. You only need a small amount but there are many other shaving products that are just as good for way less.
Isabel D.
Brooklyn, NY
As a person who has tried a wide range of shaving gel and foams, I have to admit that this Cleansing Shave is a very good replacement for Comfort Zone as well as Biotherm Shaving Foam.
Regarding the shaving, this product reminds me of my experience with Comfort Zone especially while shaving you can easily monitor the shaving spot on your face. I think when the shaving foam or gel is too puffy, you may easily hurt yourself by not seeing what is happening.
Ashley W.
Is this expensive and if so worth the price?
Libby G.