BY MURAD

Cleanse Tone Protects and maintains healthy skin Deep cleanses and provides a close, smooth shave by: Gently exfoliating as it lathers up to activate Murad s exclusive Beard Softening Complex™ Providing glide and hydration for irritation-free shaving Patented formula gently cleanses while providing a smooth shave for clean, healthy looking skin Mushroom Enzymes gently exfoliate to uncover stubborn facial hairs and prepare skin for a superior shave A unique complex of Neem, Vitamin E and Panthenol infuses skin with moisture-rich antioxidant protection while soothing to help prevent nicks and cuts As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  Applying insights from my skin research center, dermatology practice and the Murad Medical Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an Inclusive Health™ Philosophy see more...

Buy on Murad S...
Linz G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend uses this, great texture and super easy to apply and he loves it. His hairs are kind of crazy on his face and it really helps when shaving and avoid breaking out or accidentally cutting his face. Works great !!
Isabel D.
Brooklyn, NY
As a person who has tried a wide range of shaving gel and foams, I have to admit that this Cleansing Shave is a very good replacement for Comfort Zone as well as Biotherm Shaving Foam.
Regarding the shaving, this product reminds me of my experience with Comfort Zone especially while shaving you can easily monitor the shaving spot on your face. I think when the shaving foam or gel is too puffy, you may easily hurt yourself by not seeing what is happening.
Bri M.
San Jose, CA
I buy this product for my boyfriend and I. I use it to exfoliate my legs to help bring out any ingrown hair so I can get a perfect shave the first time around. My boyfriend needs this especially right after No Shave November ends and he needs to get rid of his lumberjack beard. It's awesome
Andie Y.
White Plains, MD
this stuff made such a huge difference. it made my problems go away so quickly. for the price tag, it is definitely worth it. i would recommend to all of my friends and family.
Ashley W.
Is this expensive and if so worth the price?
Libby G.