BY MURAD

This ultra-lightweight UV lotion provides powerful sun protection to help preserve skin’s rosy glow and give skin a porcelain-smooth finish.

Recommended For:

• Helping reveal a translucent glow to the skin
  • Uneven texture and tone
  • Protecting skin from harmful UV rays

Benefits: Porcelain Flower extract helps even skin tone and illuminate skin whilst Grape Seed extract neutralises environmental aggressors to help preserve skin’s brightness. Light-Diffusing Microspheres fill lines and wrinkles to instantly make them less visible.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply Luminous Essence and Porcelain Serum.

Ingredients: Aqua,Ethylhexy ethoxycinnamate,Glycerin, EthylhexylSalicylate, Octocrylene, ButylMethoxydibenzoylmethane,Dimethicone, Silica, BenzylAlcohol, HydrogenatedLecithin, Phenoxyethanol,DiethylhexylSyringylidenemalonate,Sodium PotassiumAluminum Silicate, XanthanGum, Potassium Sorbate,Sodium Benzoate,HydroxyethylAcrylate/SodiumAcryloyldimethyl TaurateCopolymer,Dimethicone/VinylDimethicone Crosspolymer,Acetyl Glucosamine,Camellia Oleifera LeafExtract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Extract,Parfum, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Linoleic Acid,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Linolenic Acid,Sodium Carbomer, HoyaLacunosa Flower Extract,HydrogenatedPhosphatidylcholine,Tocopherol

Haley 🐰.
I have a free sample of this that I’ve been using for a handful of months now and I’ve only kept it because it’s the only serum I had at one point, but I can honestly say I don’t see any difference in my skin when I use this. I don’t get the hype at all unfortunately.
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Absolutely love this product! I purchased this at Sephora, but I know it can be found at other beauty stores. The product itself is effective and matched all my expectations! I would definitely recommend this product to add into your daily skincare routine😊✨
April M.
Kissimmee
Enjoyed wearing this serum on my days at the pool. It felt lighter than wearing regular SPF lotion and without the smell as well. Would buy again. 4 stars because it had a weird residue to it but it’s passable.
Wendys T.
Norman
Love love live this product. It has spf 50 in it and it gives this amazing luminous glow to it. I feel like I have porcelian skin when I wear it. I highly recommend this product
JaiNishia 💜.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a trial size as a gift with purchase ! So far so good ! I love almost everything that Murad launch’s, It was my first time trying the product and I don’t have any complaints !
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I love anti aging products and this one works so well. My skin has a youthful glow to it. It’s my first time using but one that I’ll continue to use.
Emely R.
As I e said I’m pretty young and I am using this product not as frequent but I am sure my face will be greatly appreciated when I am older
amanda f.
vancouver
This serum gives my skin the most beautiful even coloring and perfect glow. Slightly greasy at times otherwise I’d give it 5 stars
Beth H.
Minus the price this product is great! I love all things Murad. Saw and felt results after a few days of steady, regular use.
Brooke B.
Summerville, SC
Works great. Very nice and lightweight with barely any smell. This is the first time using this brand and it’s now a staple.