BY MURAD

For environmentally damaged skin Lighten and Brighten Eye Treatment for environmentally damaged skin. Dramatically reduce dark circles by an average of 59%* and under-eye bags and puffiness by up to 50%* with this scientifically proven treatment. Patented, triple-action formula targets the signs of environmental damage around the delicate eye area. Hydroquinone lightens skin and diminishes the appearance of dark circles. Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, together with other firming and conditioning ingredients, reduces the appearance of the slackening of the skin while relieving puffiness and under-eye bags. Olive Extract and Manganese Gluconate help neutralize the effects of the most abundant pollutants, thereby enhancing firmness and reducing dryness. In 8-week statistically significant scientific study. *Among 55% of participants in 8-week scientific study. Directions: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin when using or after using this product. For optimal results during the day, follow with Environmental Shield(R) Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15. Net Weight: 0.5 oz. / 15 ml Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (1.5%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycosaminoglycans, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Yeast Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Aspartate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Allantoin, Manganese Gluconate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Boron Nitride, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Silica, Carbomer, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citronellol, Eugenol see more...

Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I like murad but I couldn't find the product I get so I just picked this. It's a coverup for acne. It works well and dries out acne whatever it is.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Los angeles, CA
Great product after one week of constant use you can already see results of brighter under eyes
Lily P.
Lily P.
Roseville, CA
This product shows result in less than a week. I highly recommend this product.
Trang V.
Trang V.
Columbus
I am very picky when it come to skincare, especially eye care products. this does the work but not as well as the body sho one, which is cheaper than Murad. I like products with vitamin C. It does work well on my skin and not as heavy. I would try it again but I wont buy a full size product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Delaware
It is very thick which I enjoy but I haven't used the product long enough to tell if it is going to work. Packaging does say give it 6 months. I am not well versed on these sort of products but I feel like that is a long time for something to show any improvement.
Joan  K.
Joan K.
Dix Hills , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Received a gift pack including this range and lived it. Contains vitamin C but very gentle. Used day and night products which included sunscreen for day which is super important when using Vit C. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to even and brighten skin tone.
Pana J.
Pana J.
New York
Perfect of my dark circles! Especially in the winter when they are more prominent. I have only used one tube but will definitely purchase again. Easy to read packaging.
Camila L.
Camila L.
Colton, CA
This cleanser feels so well on the skin. I love the scent and the results it gives me.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Arleta , Ca
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect light weight under eye brightening cream does exactly what it says gentle for under eyes
Hosay R.
Hosay R.
I love Murad products. I have recently used this product and I have loved it so far. I have started to see results. It makes the skin out my eyes very soft and bright. I would definitely want to use it for longer and see how it goes. But as of now I would say it worths a try, specially if you have dark circles,