BY MURAD

Flawless and fabulous in just one step. This invisible skin perfecting shield blends together advanced treatment, primer, and SPF technologies to immediately blur and protect while combating the signs of aging.

The Murad Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield treats, blurs and protects, all in one step

• 71% saw fewer fine lines and wrinkles.*
• 94% saw improved smoothness and texture.*
• 100% invisible SPF 30 protection

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone (2.0%), Homosalate (4.0%), Octisalate (4.0%), Octocrylene (2.0%)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, C15-23 Alkane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cake, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Oleate, PEG -8 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake Mushroom) Extract, Mucor Miehei Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

Usage:

Massage evenly over face, neck and chest. May be applied under makeup or worn alone.

Makeup Tip: Use a large, fluffy brush to lightly press it over your foundation in oil-prone areas for a flawless, powder-free touchup.

Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
This gives the look if perfectly smooth skin. I really loved how well it kept my make up looking fresh and made a smooth surface. I got a small sample size in one of my subscription boxes it lasted quite a while because you only need a small amount. When I ran out it took a couple days for me to notice that my make up was not lasting as long and just didn't look as nice. Id  have to say that the only bad thing is its just too expensive
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this stuff it literally blurs out everything making your skin look smooth and flawless it’s easy to blend but feels weird when applying I have oily skin and this is giving me life right now I would highly recommend even if you want to go out without makeup but still look great just put some of this on
Jessica D.
I love the idea of this product more than I like the actual product. Initially it does blur my pores, however, after some wear time, my skin appeared oily and the blurring effect was no longer there. I've tried it both without makeup and under makeup and each time I ended up looking oily after a short time.
Martha👑🇵🇱 K.
I love this stuff. I love that it's a primer, sunscreen and it blurs pores. Goes on the skin very nice and I didnt experience any break outs either.
Lauren O.
Newington, CT
Amazing. Legit an Instagram filter for your face that gives the ideal canvas and sun protection.
Janay B.
I love murad but this product is super meh to me. Nothing impressive. I don’t care for the texture of it. But to be fair I don’t care for silicone based primers. J only use this for the spf when I’m not wearing makeup
Meredith K.
Hackensack
I always forget about how much I love this product until I use it again. This keeps my makeup on soooo long! And the spf is such a good addition. I have more combo skin and this smooths out my pores and keeps me matte in the summer, but doesn’t dry up or flake over my dry/texture areas. It really does make the skin feel so smooth and perfect. This is an every day product for me, even if I don’t wear makeup.
Angelica S.
Love anything Murad. I use the facial cleanser and it works great. I will definitely buy this in the future.
Ana T.
Doral, FL
I used an entire bottle of this primer and loved it. As a derm PA I know the importance of sunscreen and this product is super convenient with the SPF 30 and primer in it. I would repurchase it!
litzy A.
Rhode Island
I don’t like this because it doesn’t work like I expected and a combination is wear but I think that I’m going to be more
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
Is this a primer or a serum?
anastasia d.
What exactly does this do?
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
How do you apply this product? What does it smell like? How does it feel on your face? Can makeup be applied after?
Kat J.
USA
Does this product pill up underneath makeup?
Beautiful Y.
Pineville
Does it live up to the hype?