BY MURAD #73 in Facial Sunscreen

Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++ - CLICK HERE for Makeup Mixology Tips CLICK HERE for Tips on Transforming Your Makeup From Day to Night Experience flawless, fabulous skin in just one step with Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++. This innovative multi-functional formula gives you an anti-aging treatment, primer and sun protection in every pump. Invisiblur features a unique Soft-focus Complex to immediately blur and correct; Mushroom peptides combat the signs of aging and a truly invisible sunscreen that leaves no ashy residue. Invisiblur gives you the freedom and confidence to go without makeup, but if you're not quite ready to breakup with your makeup, Invisiblur's velvety-smooth matte finish makes it the ultimate primer for easier application of your favorite cosmetics.

True to Murad's high-performance heritage, after using Invisiblur 71% of users saw fewer fine lines and wrinkles and 94% saw improved smoothness and texture.*

*In a Murad sponsored study, results after 1 week. Individual results will vary. Key Benefits: Dermatologist developed Tested on people, not animals Gluten-free*

*Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF 30 is a gluten-free formula. Although the product does contain a barley oil derivative, gluten is not an oil-soluble protein. That insolubility means that the barley oil used in this formula is a naturally gluten-free substance, which gives us a high level of confidence that any of the barley oil derivative used in this formula is also gluten-free. In addition, the manufacturer of the derivative has tested if for gluten and provided Murad with explicit assurances that it is 100% free of gluten.

Pro Tip: Use it as a quick touch-up to elevate your look from day to night. Smooth a light coat of Invisiblur Perfecting Shield over makeup to freshen up your skin and get an airbrushed finish.

• Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a sunscre...4 Answers
  • Is this a sunscreen, primer, or serum? I'm a bit confused as to w...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is very good for oily skin, but the price tag is ...1 Answers
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Murad has some really great products including this one. There is just one thing that bothers me a little bit about this formula. While it works great and even doubles as a mild sunscreen which is great for me because I am not a regular sunscreen user there is just something in the sunscreen which I believe makes my face slightly irritated for a short period of time. I get a little tingle for a while and it goes away. Not sure if the product is intended to do that but it's not the first murad product it's happened with but it tends to be isolated only to those Murad products that have SPF. Anyone else experience this or is it a normal effect and I'm just crazy for not knowing?
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
I love everything about this product - from it's function, to the feel, to the multi uses, it's amazing! I mostly use it as a primer and love that it has built-in sunblock to protect my skin, but it just feels so good! I mix it with a tinted BB Cream and it makes it go on so much smoother and almost acts like a super lightweight foundation. My powder goes on flawless, too, and lasts all day! I have even used it to freshen makeup in the middle of the day by reapplying all over and then setting again with powder. A definite staple for me!
hope r.
This product really does blur out your imperfections!!! I used this product once while at work and couldn’t stop! It is a bit pricey for everyday use but it does wonders! I use it alone with no base makeup or with a light bb/cc cream for a flawless everyday look. It has the smoothest texture and makes my skin feel so soft! And I love that it’s a clear SPF so it’s wonderful for dark skin tones and won’t leave a residue.
Natalie W.
New Orleans , LA
The Murad invisiblur SPF is amazing. I mix it with my moisturizer during the day for clean, protected skin. It also works flawlessly under a full face of makeup. It doubles as a primer and it truly does work with my normal foundation/setting routine.

Icing on the cake? As a woman of color, this does not leave a white cast or turn purple on me. I have also never had flashback. I’ve repurchased and will continue to do so!
Swetha V.
new york
this is the only sunscreen i would ever use. I am not even a sunscreen person but the unique gel like consistency of this won me over. It has a very similar consistency to the lancome la pro base primer but a little less slippery. It can pill based on what moisturizer you use but it never really pilled with foundation formulations. It is not going to extend the longevity of your foundation wear by some astronomical length but as a woman of color I appreciated that I would never have the issue of ashiness that comes with using a lotion based sunscreen when I use this.
Sharon K.
I love love this product so much I even bought one for my sister. It's great as both a sunscreen and a primer as it smooths out all my pores and makes my make up last longer! It is in a unique bottle because the dispenser is like a disk that you can twist to lock/unlock. The actual product has a thicker, gel-type consistency that is kinda dry (???) but it is in no way drying at all. It never makes my make up pill or "melt off" no matter how hot it is outside lol. The only downside is the price - I think it was in the mid-60s at Sephora. However, for the 2-in-1 you receive with this product, it makes it worth the purchase for me given my acne-prone skin. I've read some reviews of people complaining about the fragrance but I find it to be quite a pleasant citrusy smell. Overall, I would recommend to anyone who is willing to invest :)
Brandi D.
Middleville, MI
This is my ALL TIME FAVE FOR A PRIMER!!!! Dr Brandts is 2nd, but this is just flipping AMAZING!!
Love love love Murad skin care line! Kinda pricier than some other good ones but there's very few skin care lines that I want to try everything of, however Murad is one of them! I'm always geeked when I get Murad samples lol
I WISH it was cheaper so I could always have it
Chelsea B.
I received a trial size of this product and I absolutely fell in love with it! I’ve tried a few facial moisturizers/sunscreens and I always felt like they made m skin oily and felt “caked” onto my face, but not with this product! I rub it onto my face and within 5 minutes, it’s set, my face feels amazingly soft and smooth with no oil or “caked” feeling!
April J.
Newport News, VA
Got this as a sampler and went and purchased the full size . I love that it pairs as my primer also . I don’t always wear foundation with an spf and this allows me not to add yet another step to my make up routine . It’s not all greasy feeling under my foundation and it smooths the texture of my skin . Great product with serious benefits !
Ashley E.
This is a great sunscreen! The only thing I disliked about this was that it didn't do anything to extend the longevity of my makeup.  It made me look greasy pretty quickly.  I do think it blurs imperfections, so maybe it would be best to use just as a blurring sunscreen or with a light BB or CC cream to the beach or pool!
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
I have normal to dry skin. Is this a product I could use ?
Trisha C.
Milford, CT
Does this tend to peel off your skin after you apply it or does it actually absorb?
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA
Ladies that wear this primer...what else do you use before or after this besides heading straight into foundation? I'd love suggestions for adding another product or two to my routine but it has to work with Invisiblur because I love this stuff. Thanks!
Kathleen T.
I've used other Murad products that broke me out severely. Did anyone have a bad reaction to this?
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a sunscreen and primer, but it's just too expensive! Thanks!