BY MURAD #30 in Sunscreen

Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++ - CLICK HERE for Makeup Mixology Tips CLICK HERE for Tips on Transforming Your Makeup From Day to Night Experience flawless, fabulous skin in just one step with Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++. This innovative multi-functional formula gives you an anti-aging treatment, primer and sun protection in every pump. Invisiblur features a unique Soft-focus Complex to immediately blur and correct; Mushroom peptides combat the signs of aging and a truly invisible sunscreen that leaves no ashy residue. Invisiblur gives you the freedom and confidence to go without makeup, but if you're not quite ready to breakup with your makeup, Invisiblur's velvety-smooth matte finish makes it the ultimate primer for easier application of your favorite cosmetics.

True to Murad's high-performance heritage, after using Invisiblur 71% of users saw fewer fine lines and wrinkles and 94% saw improved smoothness and texture.*

*In a Murad sponsored study, results after 1 week. Individual results will vary. Key Benefits: Dermatologist developed Tested on people, not animals Gluten-free*

*Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF 30 is a gluten-free formula. Although the product does contain a barley oil derivative, gluten is not an oil-soluble protein. That insolubility means that the barley oil used in this formula is a naturally gluten-free substance, which gives us a high level of confidence that any of the barley oil derivative used in this formula is also gluten-free. In addition, the manufacturer of the derivative has tested if for gluten and provided Murad with explicit assurances that it is 100% free of gluten.

Pro Tip: Use it as a quick touch-up to elevate your look from day to night. Smooth a light coat of Invisiblur Perfecting Shield over makeup to freshen up your skin and get an airbrushed finish.

• Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a sunscre...4 Answers
  • I've heard this is very good for oily skin, but the price tag is ...1 Answers
  • I have heard some amazing things about this product and I am real...1 Answers
Sharon K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love this product so much I even bought one for my sister. It's great as both a sunscreen and a primer as it smooths out all my pores and makes my make up last longer! It is in a unique bottle because the dispenser is like a disk that you can twist to lock/unlock. The actual product has a thicker, gel-type consistency that is kinda dry (???) but it is in no way drying at all. It never makes my make up pill or "melt off" no matter how hot it is outside lol. The only downside is the price - I think it was in the mid-60s at Sephora. However, for the 2-in-1 you receive with this product, it makes it worth the purchase for me given my acne-prone skin. I've read some reviews of people complaining about the fragrance but I find it to be quite a pleasant citrusy smell. Overall, I would recommend to anyone who is willing to invest :)
Swetha V.
new york
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the only sunscreen i would ever use. I am not even a sunscreen person but the unique gel like consistency of this won me over. It has a very similar consistency to the lancome la pro base primer but a little less slippery. It can pill based on what moisturizer you use but it never really pilled with foundation formulations. It is not going to extend the longevity of your foundation wear by some astronomical length but as a woman of color I appreciated that I would never have the issue of ashiness that comes with using a lotion based sunscreen when I use this.
ashley g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Th is the most invisible sunscreen ever. But I have a few issues. it's not the best primer and doesn't help makeup stay on longer and it doesn't work will with certain makeup. It is also so pricey and you see the bottle being used up rather quickly. if I used just this everyday the $80 bottle would be empty in about a month and a half. So about $2 per a day use.
Caroline K.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST moisturizer and primer (in one) I’ve ever found as an oily girl. Leaves my face baby soft and makes pores disappear, can even use without makeup to enhance natural skin. The only con is the hefty price tag.. but if you combine it and use as both your daily moisturizer and makeup primer, definitely worth it!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this product. It does exactly what it says it does so it definitely meets my expectations. I would say it’s a good value since it works very well. This is such a nice texture and applies so nicely making my skin very soft and does a great job at covering pores and fine lines. It makes your skin matte and looks great alone without makeup and also looks great under makeup. I definitely recommend this product!
Danielle S.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this Spf and as a primer it works great for pore smoothing and is light enough to wear under makeup. The only thing you have to be careful with is certain moisturizers don’t work well with this product, it’ll begin to ball up so I recommend sticking to one of Murad’s moisturizers.
Trinity M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it smells awful, it’s a product worth continued use as it doesn’t clog pores, provides protection, and is gentle on skin. I found it to be a great product and easy to apply. It is superior to regular drugstore facial sun protection in more ways than one could count.
Daja M.
Antioch, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great alone or under makeup. I️t blurs imperfections is very lightweight and didn’t clog my pores. The only downside is the cost, if you’re on a budget the price is pretty steep, but I️ was able to find it at an independently owned makeup store for almost half the cost.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is like a primer with spf built all in one. Like it’s name it blurs imperfections and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. This product leaves you face looking very matte, and I️ prefer a more dewy look. So I wouldn’t purchase this product for that reason.
amber d.
Conway, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice and a great smell. Worked wonders. And didn't leave your face oily or anything. I bought mine from walmart. It's was very gentle. Great feeling to your face. This product was very effective. Yes I would recommend this product to my friends and family
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
I have normal to dry skin. Is this a product I could use ?
Trisha C.
New york, Ny
Does this tend to peel off your skin after you apply it or does it actually absorb?
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA
Ladies that wear this primer...what else do you use before or after this besides heading straight into foundation? I'd love suggestions for adding another product or two to my routine but it has to work with Invisiblur because I love this stuff. Thanks!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a sunscreen and primer, but it's just too expensive! Thanks!
Kathleen T.
I've used other Murad products that broke me out severely. Did anyone have a bad reaction to this?