BY MURAD #11 in Sunscreen

Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++ - CLICK HERE for Makeup Mixology Tips CLICK HERE for Tips on Transforming Your Makeup From Day to Night Experience flawless, fabulous skin in just one step with Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA+++. This innovative multi-functional formula gives you an anti-aging treatment, primer and sun protection in every pump. Invisiblur features a unique Soft-focus Complex to immediately blur and correct; Mushroom peptides combat the signs of aging and a truly invisible sunscreen that leaves no ashy residue. Invisiblur gives you the freedom and confidence to go without makeup, but if you're not quite ready to breakup with your makeup, Invisiblur's velvety-smooth matte finish makes it the ultimate primer for easier application of your favorite cosmetics.

True to Murad's high-performance heritage, after using Invisiblur 71% of users saw fewer fine lines and wrinkles and 94% saw improved smoothness and texture.*

*In a Murad sponsored study, results after 1 week. Individual results will vary. Key Benefits: Dermatologist developed Tested on people, not animals Gluten-free*

*Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF 30 is a gluten-free formula. Although the product does contain a barley oil derivative, gluten is not an oil-soluble protein. That insolubility means that the barley oil used in this formula is a naturally gluten-free substance, which gives us a high level of confidence that any of the barley oil derivative used in this formula is also gluten-free. In addition, the manufacturer of the derivative has tested if for gluten and provided Murad with explicit assurances that it is 100% free of gluten.

Pro Tip: Use it as a quick touch-up to elevate your look from day to night. Smooth a light coat of Invisiblur Perfecting Shield over makeup to freshen up your skin and get an airbrushed finish.

• Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a sunscreen...4 Answers
  • I've heard this is very good for oily skin, but the price tag is a ...1 Answers
  • I have heard some amazing things about this product and I am really...1 Answers
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
I have heard so many good things about Murad skincare and was curious to try one of their products but I have so many skincare products already that I was putting it off until it was time for me to buy something new. Fortunately, I was subscribed to a beauty subscription box that sent a deluxe sample of this product. I was very excited to try it immediately so the next morning I applied this after my moisturizer as a primer. It is such a gem because it it is a multitasking product that does so many good things to your skin. I don't always enjoy products with spf because of the texture so I usually add my own sod into the mix every morning but this had sod and it still felt dreamy when I applied it to my face. It worked so well as a primer and after continued use I could see and feel a difference in my skin.

Another added bonus of this product is that it takes so little to cover my face that I've barely made a dent in my deluxe sample. But I know for sure that when I do run out I will purchase another bottle. I have recommended this product to family members and friends because it is so effective at doing what it claims to do. For instance, I used this at an all day outdoor activity and only reapplied once but I did not get sunburnt and just had a nice glow the next day. The spf really works! And, after using this religiously for several weeks, I switched to another product I was trying out and I could tell a difference immediately. My skin did not feel as soft and my makeup did not stay in place as well as when I use this product. I love things that do multiple jobs simultaneously and this covers me in multiple skincare areas. It's my primer, my dog, my anti-aging, and makes my face so smooth.

All things considered, I would not be without this product again. It makes me want to try many other products from Murad's skincare line. I highly recommend this to men and women to add to their daily skincare regimen.
Richa W.
Richa W.
Perris, CA
I bought a sample size of this since a full bottle is pretty expensive. After using this for over two weeks, everyday, I have to say it's totally worth the price. I have a lot of deep acne scars. Small needle like, and it doesn't get rid of them completely but helps blur them out. I'm a combination to oily skin type and it keeps me matte. However, if you use too much you might look shiny. I use one pump. And just a little more for my neck and chest.

Also let this primer sit on your skin for a few minutes before you apply your foundation. I saw a video, by Murad, where they mixed it into the foundation. You can try that. Wasn't exactly my favorite technique. It might work for some.

Overall, there's so many perks to this product. It's your sunscreen, and your makeup primer in one. For some that might justify the price. Plus you can always just wear it on its own. It has spf but it's absolutely clear. The best part it won't leave you shiny like other spf products sometimes do.

Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Tried this as part of the Sephora Sun Safety Kit. Started out promising - the silicone content gives this product quite a bit of slip, like the Smashbox Photo Finish primers or Benefit Porefessional. It did minimize the appearance of my pores and icepick scars. Unfortunately, it balled up a bit even as I was applying it alone and got worse as soon as I tried to apply makeup (I tried both liquid and powder foundations). I’m not sure how much of the sunscreen ended up staying on my face once I was done applying makeup. On a good skin day I might use this without anything else on top, but I’m also a bit skeptical about actually getting the SPF 30 because I don’t think I would use enough product. I’d probably use my regular sunscreen and use this for the pore-minimizing effect with a little bonus SPF.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Orlando, FL
While I like how this feels on my skin and how well it primes for makeup, I don't love it for the fact that it can be irritating to my eyes. I have this problem with some chemical sunscreens. Typically, if I do put a good amount of makeup over top of this, I don't experience the eye sensitivity. But when I wear it alone, over moisturizer, with no makeup on, I definitely notice my eyes getting pretty irritated. For that reason it's not my favorite or go-to sunscreen. Also, it's hard to apply an ample amount of this to get the advertised protection listed due to the fact that it's essentially a silicone based primer. It would be super hard to put on enough of it to get the actual SPF 30! I use it as a "primer with benefits," but don't rely on it solely for adequate daily SPF.
Lelas S.
Lelas S.
Glenview, IL
This product does not break me out (almost everything breaks me out), sits beautifully under makeup, makes my makeup last longer throughout the day, isn't overly mattifying but does help a bit with oil control (I have combination/oily skin).
Only major con is that this bottle does not last very long at all and it's extremely expensive. I still recommend it, though, for people with oily or sensitive skin who want to incorporate a sunscreen into their daily routine. I'm not sure if someone with dry skin would like this because I've heard that other people experience pilling when they use this product.
I haven't decided if I'm going to repurchase yet, only because of how fast the bottle is used up.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like the idea of this, a primer with SPF. I didn't notice any "blurring" as it claims. I put on about more than a light layer (maybe three or four pumps) to achieve the effect of the SPF. It didn't feel heavy or gross on my skin, it was light and soft, but as soon as I layered my foundation or BB cream over it I noticed little balls or pilling (I tried applying with both fingers and a beauty blender but both lead to pilling effects). Little chunks of anything on your face is just gross and nobody wants that. I would not purchase again and will be giving this product to a friend who doesn't care about the SPF factor so she can benefit from the lightest of layers and hopefully not get pilling.
Hali B.
Hali B.
I received a sample of this product at Ulta, and I am so happy I did! Invisblur is the perfect combination moisturizer. Not only does it hydrate my skin without leaving it oily, but it really does blur my pores, and provides a great primer! After only a week of regular use, I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. My skin is smooth, even, and has never looked better; not to mention protected from the sun. I have truly never found a product that did this many great things for my skin, and didn't break me out. But I have now! Though it is pricey, it is definitely worth the money, and I myself bought the full size product after my sample ran out. 5 stars all the way!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
I love this primer! It is amazing! I have purchased this twice from my local Ulta in the past year and a half and use it nearly every day, including any time I am not wearing makeup. The only thing I don't like is the smell! It smells like sun screen without the added tropical perfumes. It luckily doesn't last long before you can't smell it anymore. It helps to fill fine lines and hide pores which is amazing for my combination acne prone skin! But it really makes my makeup hang on! Keeps it from breaking up as badly as it normally would when I sweat. The spf is great and uncommon in most of the primers I have used. All in all its one of my favorites!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It protects and primes your skin, and you can't even tell it's there. I've heard some people say that this doesn't sink into their skin but I've never experienced that when using it with any of the moisturizers i have. I usually cleanse, tone, treat, moisturize, and use this on top, which is a lot of layers but it still manages to sink in. I've also noticed my makeup staying in place and lasting longer throughout the day. I have no complaints about this product besides how expensive it is, but sunscreen is important and I won't wear it if it's not this product so i think it's worth it!
Kim S.
Kim S.
I just bought this as part of the party perfect set at sephora (which is a great deal because you get some extra samples for the same price and size). Overall I really like it. I was looking for a good primer with spf.

This is very gel like which I really like and smooths on easily. It is a little pricey which is the downside but I think you get a lot. I could see purchasing this again when I run out. The only con for me is that it does nothing for pores it does not blur anything so I end up having to use kind of two primers because its hard to find stuff with spf.
Anjelica F.
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
I have normal to dry skin. Is this a product I could use ?
Trisha C.
Trisha C.
New york, Ny
Does this tend to peel off your skin after you apply it or does it actually absorb?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Atlanta, GA
Ladies that wear this primer...what else do you use before or after this besides heading straight into foundation? I'd love suggestions for adding another product or two to my routine but it has to work with Invisiblur because I love this stuff. Thanks!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a sunscreen and primer, but it's just too expensive! Thanks!
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
I've used other Murad products that broke me out severely. Did anyone have a bad reaction to this?