BY MURAD #75 in Facial Sunscreen

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Luxury size Invisiblur Perfecting Shield gives you even more of the multi-tasking bestseller you rely on for one pump perfection. The breakthrough invisible SPF formula that combats the signs of aging while instantly blurring imperfections to leave skin flawless and fabulous in just one step is now an even better value.

The Murad Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield treats, blurs and protects, all in one step

• 71% saw fewer fine lines and wrinkles.*
• 94% saw improved smoothness and texture.*
• 100% invisible SPF 30 protection

* In a Murad Sponsored Study. Individual results will vary.

How to Use: Massage evenly over face, neck and chest. May be applied under makeup or worn alone.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone (2.0%), Homosalate (4.0%), Octisalate (4.0%), Octocrylene (2.0%)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Isododecane, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides, C15-23 Alkane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cake, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Octyldodecanol, Octyldodecyl Oleate, PEG -8 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake Mushroom) Extract, Mucor Miehei Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a...5 Answers
  • Is this a sunscreen, primer, or serum? I'm a bit confused...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is very good for oily skin, but the price...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
April E.
Aurora, Colorado
This is a decent sunscreen. There is enough sun protection if you are running errands or going to work but I personally don’t think it would work well on really sunny days where you are outdoors a lot. I took away some stars because the silicone in it makes it really smooth but it can pill under certain foundations. I don’t tend to like any products with silicone because I feel like my face produces more oil as well so I needed to blot when I used this. I normally have normal/dry skin. I received this as a sample and I used it for about 3 days to give it a try. I would not purchase it because I feel there are better sunscreens/primers out there.
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
I hate how much I love this product, because it’s so pricey. I got it as a sample in a Sephora Play box, and since I’d never before found a primer I liked, I was totally skeptical. Well, now I’m converted. It goes on so light and smooth you almost can’t tell there’s anything on your skin at all. I use a pea-sized amount and dab it all over then blend with my fingers, and I’ve never gotten that pill-y feeling I’ve gotten with so many other primers. It’s silky soft, and my makeup stays put even on the most humid days. It works with liquid and powder foundation, and minimizes the pores on my nose. If all that isn’t enough, it also has SPF. I’ve since bought a full-sized bottle and honestly can’t imagine not using it. It’s worth the splurge.
Krysia S.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's pricey, but this product is incredible! The texture is amazing under makeup, and I make a point to wear sunscreen every day, so I love having SPF 30 in it. It doesn't pill on top of my moisturizer or react badly with my skin. It's seriously the perfect finishing step before makeup and leaves you with an amazing smooth canvas for makeup. I also like wearing it alone if I'm going makeup free because it leaves my skin looking so smooth and matte. It does have a bit of a scent to it...like a citrus-y, sunscreen-y smell, but nothing too intense. I wish the price tag were a little more affordable, but I really do love this product.
Kaitlyn B.
Just to start out, I am EXTREMELY particular about my sunscreen. I can't stand anything that pills, leaves a white cast, or is even slightly skin clogging. This sunscreen immediately checks off all of those boxes perfectly. It is clear, so there is no issue with a white cast at all. I have not had any pilling regardless of what else I put on top of it. Best though is the texture. It feels like a really smoothing primer. Makeup sits amazingly well on top of it. The only real problem is the price. This sunscreen is definitely addictive, so be prepared to keep paying the steep price once you try it out.
Natalia H.
I love this sunscreen because it goes on clear so I don’t have a white cast on my face, I also love that it has this blurring effect on the skin so it’s a great blurring/pore filling primer underneath of your makeup! However I deducted one star because the smell is very unpleasant, I can’t even describe what it smells like but I have to hold my breath as I apply it because I really don’t like it, luckily it doesn’t linger after it’s applied
hope r.
This product really does blur out your imperfections!!! I used this product once while at work and couldn’t stop! It is a bit pricey for everyday use but it does wonders! I use it alone with no base makeup or with a light bb/cc cream for a flawless everyday look. It has the smoothest texture and makes my skin feel so soft! And I love that it’s a clear SPF so it’s wonderful for dark skin tones and won’t leave a residue.
Rebecca C.
This product is advertised to be a sunscreen and primer in one, which was the reason I was excited to try it. The product has a very thick, silicony consistency like many primers, which I do not have a problem with. It applies beautifully on its own, really evening out the skin tone and blurs out the texture. What I could not stand is how it balls up when I try to use it as a primer and apply foundation on top. For that reason, this product is a fail for me.
Sabrathia J.
Lancaster, CA
The Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield is wonderful with blurring pores and keeping the skin protected from the suns harsh rays, but the downside to this product is that one of the ingredients listed is fragrance. Part of the reason I want an spf and pore blurring product is to help with clean clear skin and I find it kind of impossible with fragrance in the product.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Murad has some really great products including this one. There is just one thing that bothers me a little bit about this formula. While it works great and even doubles as a mild sunscreen which is great for me because I am not a regular sunscreen user there is just something in the sunscreen which I believe makes my face slightly irritated for a short period of time. I get a little tingle for a while and it goes away. Not sure if the product is intended to do that but it's not the first murad product it's happened with but it tends to be isolated only to those Murad products that have SPF. Anyone else experience this or is it a normal effect and I'm just crazy for not knowing?
Vince V.
This sunscreen gives your maximum sun protection while giving you an invisible and smooth appearance on the skin. However, for its price, I would like the product to not “peel” or ball up if I touch my face throughout the day. Normally I would say something of this texture can double as a primer, but I would say check to see if it balls up if you touch your face after a few minutes.
Anjelica F.
Sandston, VA
I have normal to dry skin. Is this a product I could use ?
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Anybody know of a similar product? I love using this as a sunscreen and primer, but it's just too expensive! Thanks!
Trisha C.
Milford, CT
Does this tend to peel off your skin after you apply it or does it actually absorb?
Amanda J.
Canton, GA
Ladies that wear this primer...what else do you use before or after this besides heading straight into foundation? I'd love suggestions for adding another product or two to my routine but it has to work with Invisiblur because I love this stuff. Thanks!
Kathleen T.
I've used other Murad products that broke me out severely. Did anyone have a bad reaction to this?

back