BY MURAD

Our under-eye wrinkle cream is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to significantly reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dramatically improve skin firmness. Our unique Durian Cell Reform® enhances the penetration and absorption of the anti-aging ingredients in the cream. Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes is suggested for people looking to:

• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
  • Improve texture and tone and increase firmness
  • Resurface the delicate eye area

Benefits: Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes contains Murad’s GlycoNutrient Complex, which is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. It helps reduce the appearance of crow's feet, improve skin firmness, and illuminate the eye area for a more youthful appearance.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount of the eye cream onto the brow bone and beneath the eye. Follow with a Murad moisturizer. For optimal results, partner with Intensive Wrinkle Reducer®.

• Durian Cell Reform - The Durian fruit is a spikey skinned Southeast Asian native with natural internal defenses that keep it hydrated despite unrelenting exposure to the blistering tropical sun. Durian’s skin health boosting fats and sugars include trehalose and polygalacturonic, oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids. Durian Cell Reform blend’s Durian fruit extract with Glycolic Acid to protect hydration, plump skin and move key lipids and anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s surface layers to give it a more youthful appearance.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Beta-Glucan, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Galactoarabinan, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycolipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Aspartate, Rice Amino Acids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Chitosan Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

jennifer l.
flemington, NJ
I like that this is not thick. It goes on smooth. You can feel it working into your skin as well. I like the smell too. I think it does take some time to start working but any product would like it. I recommend it
Lora L.
Cramerton, NC
Murad Intensive Eye Wrinkle Reducer is a smooth cream that tightens the areas around the eyes and reduces the appearance of fine lines. It is a silky smooth feel so you don't feel like someone glued the lines shut.
Kara L.
Laguna Beach, CA
Really great product I love the texture and consistency plus the overall success of the product was impressive so I would recommend to others and most likely purchase again. I didn't find any need for improvements
Anjali N.
Omaha, NE
I love love love this!!!!!!! I dont have under eve wrinkles but it definitely moisturizes and gets rid of fine lines. Really helped with puffiness as well and I would reccommend! Go get yourself some because it is fantastic for people of all ages!!!!
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
Where to begin...sigh. I gave this a good honest try, and all it ever did was lightly re-hydrate my under eye area. I didn't see any kind of firmness or reduction of age lines and crows feet. For the price, it definitely wasn't worth repurchasing.
Katie K.
WOW! I used this product for two weeks as I was on the hunt for an eye wrinkle reducer. I bought several brands and gave them all two weeks to impress me, Murad did the job amazingly well! Murad was my keeper!
Carly E.
Lexington, KY
I am the BIGGEST Murad fan and this wrinkle reducer NEVER disappoints. I'm 22 years old and have problems already with crows feet and wrinkles. This helps reduce wrinkles and I would recommend to anyone!
Brenda A.
Received it in my ipsy bag! Omg it's very soft and very hydrating on your skin! Love it! Only downside though is that it smells a bit weird but overall I love to put it on before I put makeup on my face :)
Alixx B.
I got this as a sample in a birch box I got. I did like it but I didn't notice anything too drastic. I don't think I used it enough times though to give it a fair review. I would be willing to try it again.
Claire F.
East Lake
I didn't find this product to do what it claimed. it felt greasy on the skin and heavy. it did smooth wrinkles but not in the way i had hoped for, wasn't the best i've used to conceal wrinkles or fine lines in my skin
Sana N.