BY MURAD

Step 2:  Treat Repair Formulated with a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that enhances skin by: Reducing the appearance of fine lines and crow s feet by 33% in 4 weeks.* Increasing skin firmness by 55% in 12 weeks.* Specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of crow s feet and improve skin firmness by 40% after just 10 minutes. Durian Cell Reform™, Murad s latest revolutionary anti-aging technology, helps reverse the visible signs of aging by: Enhancing the penetration of ingredients to ensure maximum delivery of anti-aging benefits. Increasing cell proliferation to improve skin texture and tone Providing maximum hydration, antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory benefits to help stabilize the cell membrane. As a lead in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream isn't too thick and it isn't too runny. It is a soft cream that can be slightly challenging to apply. It doesn't rub in the easiest if you use a lot, but small amounts are easier to work with. My eye area feels soft and hydrated. The area doesn't feel plump, but I only had a sample. I can't say if this works or not on wrinkles because I did not have this product for four weeks. The downside to this eye cream is that it smells like Windex. It goes away, but you can smell it the entire time you're applying it. It's OK, but probably not worth the full price for .5 fl oz listed on the side.
Ashleydawn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad is my go to skin care brand for reversing the effects of sun damage and premature aging. This product is wonderful for rejuvenating the skin and bringing lost radiance to areas in need.
Karina G.
Waukegan, IL
I received a sample of this at store and i cant believe how good it is. its very soft on your skin, i recommend this for anyone that thinks or sees signs of wrinkles.
Gabriella M.
Hatboro, PA
I used to have the nastiest lines and wrinkles under my eyes, which was really terrifying because I'm so young. Overtime they just got worse. I started using this a couple of months ago and I can't believe the difference that it has made. It has almost completely gotten rid of my lines and tightened my skin and I could not be happier! I know these types of things don't work for everyone, so to anyone looking, don't be afraid to try multiple different things until you get it right!
Ann-Marie C.
Mount Albert, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've noticed such a difference in my skin. Thank you for such a wonderful formula. I also use the step 2 vitamin c. Leave it on for 10 mins twice a week. So great.
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only tried a small sample of this product and I didn't see any results but I did like the scent and feel of it and that it didn't feel heavy or greasy.
Janet F.
My mother uses this along with her serum from murad and she says that combining those two products together give her amazing results.
This is a good eye cream. i use it in the morning and at night. i also use it under the makeup. i saw good results
micaela V.
Me encantan estos tipos de productos y los voy a usarlos mucho si mandan muchas gracias chau
Melisssa M.
Hamilton, ['', 'ON', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this formula light yet intensely moisturizing! Didn't irritate my eyes st all, sometime they get "cloudy" when I use an eye cream. Honestly did notice a reduced look of under eye fine lines!! Almost 40 and would highly recommend to anyone my age!!