BY MURAD

Our under-eye wrinkle cream is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to significantly reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dramatically improve skin firmness. Our unique Durian Cell Reform® enhances the penetration and absorption of the anti-aging ingredients in the cream. Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes is suggested for people looking to:

• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
  • Improve texture and tone and increase firmness
  • Resurface the delicate eye area

Benefits: Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes contains Murad’s GlycoNutrient Complex, which is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. It helps reduce the appearance of crow's feet, improve skin firmness, and illuminate the eye area for a more youthful appearance.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount of the eye cream onto the brow bone and beneath the eye. Follow with a Murad moisturizer. For optimal results, partner with Intensive Wrinkle Reducer®.

• Durian Cell Reform - The Durian fruit is a spikey skinned Southeast Asian native with natural internal defenses that keep it hydrated despite unrelenting exposure to the blistering tropical sun. Durian’s skin health boosting fats and sugars include trehalose and polygalacturonic, oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids. Durian Cell Reform blend’s Durian fruit extract with Glycolic Acid to protect hydration, plump skin and move key lipids and anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s surface layers to give it a more youthful appearance.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Beta-Glucan, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Galactoarabinan, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycolipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Aspartate, Rice Amino Acids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Chitosan Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

Melissa M.
Yardley, PA
Murad is just fabulous. This product is amazing. Can’t put a price on this for what it does, however it’s a little pricey-. but once u give it a try , you to won’t mind paying a little more. This is one of my favorite eye products out there.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is a great on the spot eye cream meant for every day use. It's easy to apply and I typically purchase from Sephora. It's effective and light, but it's a tad greasy. Be sure to let it soak in for a few minutes prior to applying makeup.
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
Yes yes YES! I have expression lines between my eyebrows that I have been trying to get rid of since I was a teenager. This just does the job for me. I always recommend using this at night and when you wake up in the morning.
Katie C.
Cold Spring, KY
This product was light but seemed to do the job! It felt good going on and smelled nice. I bought it from Sephora. You could buy it in a mini travel sized or full sized, which was super convenient. Would definitely buy it again!
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
This works great! And you start an eye cream between the ages of 18-21 or you will get wrinkles before you know it then it will be too late to fix! Get this it works great!!!!! No crow's feet for me!
emily c.
south plainfield
This is a very good product my mom used it when she was young till now and she has no wrinkle I'm also using it now for I won't get wrinkles and I trust it and have no worry s about it not working. THIS IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
My grandma is 72 years old and thought there was no help for her wrinkles except surgery. She has used this product for almost a month now and her wrinkles are greatly diminished. It is a wonderful product!!
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
I don't have wrinkles but I do have a lot of creases under my eyes, I find that when using this under my makeup after my primer I'm able to reduce any creases. Plus you're never to young to start taking care of your skin!
Fanci F.
I used this wrinkle reducer cream, even though i have not started to wrinkle yet, I'm trying to catch them before they arrive. This product felt nice on the skin, but i haven't used it long enough to know it has been working.
Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I received a sample size of this to try and liked how thick and moisturizing it felt. I only needed a little dollop under each eye. I don't really have issues with puffy eyes or redness, but it did feel moisturizing.
Sana N.