BY MURAD

Step 2:  Treat Repair Formulated with a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that enhances skin by: Reducing the appearance of fine lines and crow s feet by 33% in 4 weeks.* Increasing skin firmness by 55% in 12 weeks.* Specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of crow s feet and improve skin firmness by 40% after just 10 minutes. Durian Cell Reform™, Murad s latest revolutionary anti-aging technology, helps reverse the visible signs of aging by: Enhancing the penetration of ingredients to ensure maximum delivery of anti-aging benefits. Increasing cell proliferation to improve skin texture and tone Providing maximum hydration, antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory benefits to help stabilize the cell membrane. As a lead in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Brenna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well at keeping the skin hydrated and helping wrinkles. I think it also helped eliminate fine lines in my brow.
Victoria C.
Rahway, NJ
I didn't find this very effective I returned it after a few weeks too expensive didn't really work as expected bought at sephora
Sara B.
El Paso, TX
This product is great for the eye area. It is the most sensitive part of our face and we need to take really good care of it.
Jocelyn H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always in a hunt for an eye serum that won't make my eye lids sticky and tacky. This serum is perfwcfy and comfortable!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goodbye under eye hollows. While they will never really disappear this treatment has help finish their look completely!
Sadie D.
Bristol, RI
Use this for my eyes. Have aging skin and find eye crram to be of great impoetance. Will definitely etly repurchase.
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
Hands down the best I used so far. Does a great job and totally worth my money. Definitely will continue buying.
Kaylee B.
Medora, IN
I see a significant difference after I use this product. a little on the pricey side but I think it's worth it
Ytalia A.
Oh my God , this the best product ever, my eyes don't look tired anymore and my fine lines have dessapear.
Karen F.
Irving, TX
My mom has used this and I can say my mom doesn't look older than 30. Her face looks lifted without botox.