BY MURAD

Our under-eye wrinkle cream is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to significantly reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dramatically improve skin firmness. Our unique Durian Cell Reform® enhances the penetration and absorption of the anti-aging ingredients in the cream. Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes is suggested for people looking to:

• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
  • Improve texture and tone and increase firmness
  • Resurface the delicate eye area

Benefits: Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes contains Murad’s GlycoNutrient Complex, which is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. It helps reduce the appearance of crow's feet, improve skin firmness, and illuminate the eye area for a more youthful appearance.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount of the eye cream onto the brow bone and beneath the eye. Follow with a Murad moisturizer. For optimal results, partner with Intensive Wrinkle Reducer®.

• Durian Cell Reform - The Durian fruit is a spikey skinned Southeast Asian native with natural internal defenses that keep it hydrated despite unrelenting exposure to the blistering tropical sun. Durian’s skin health boosting fats and sugars include trehalose and polygalacturonic, oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids. Durian Cell Reform blend’s Durian fruit extract with Glycolic Acid to protect hydration, plump skin and move key lipids and anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s surface layers to give it a more youthful appearance.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Beta-Glucan, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Galactoarabinan, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycolipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Aspartate, Rice Amino Acids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Chitosan Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
In my quest for a product which help for my "dear unwanted friends" you all know ,once we hit the age and these wrinkles start to appear aroun the eyes..from the outer limits" as I say..Crows Feet and of course under and they may even appear upon the lid as well as the hood of the eye.
When I came upon the product WRINKLE REDUCER FOR EYE ( INTESIVE) by MURAD
At first,I noticed the light-weight..awesome.that for me is a great idicator.I really love a light-weight product,applying is an ease and dispences as such,no worries that too much will come out..YAY another great scores I look for when in looking for a product I need to help with reduction of my *unwanted dear friends*
I noticed after eight days the deepest wrinkles (crows feet) went down as well as the smaller ones if I really looked.
In this product lovers opinion MURAD'S
INTENSIVE WRINKLE REDUCER FOR EYES
is a product that should be a part of a woman's beauty regimin who has wrikles she wants to "seriously" REDUCE WRINKLES
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Great product! Murad has come a long way! This product is a little pricey but well worth it! The packaging is nice and explains things clearly! It’s effective yet gentle and I would definitely buy it again! Way to go Murad Advanced Acne And Wrinkle Reducer
Alex B.
I use this product as a preventative wrinkle routine. The cream is thick but not too thick, so it spreads on well and feels like it hydrates my eye area well. Blends easily and I only need to let it dry for about a minute or so before I start to put on my makeup.
Melanie D.
Im in my early 20s but wanted something to keep my eye area moisturized for preventative purposes. While i dont already have wrinkles, i cant imagine how this would do anything to reduce wrinkles. Pretty expensive, but essentially just an eye moisturizer
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This isn't getting 5 stars because I got this as a sample and ran out before I really noticed anything... that being said I did like this product. I started to see some of the lines start to fade, but again I ran out before I noticed anything dramatic
Ashleigh h.
Lawton
This product is so effective! Not only did I see those pesky small wrinkle go away that made it so difficult to blend out my eye shadow, it also brightend and made me look more awake. But really the best part for Mr was how gentle it was around my eye but yet potent enough to show results.
Darika W.
Minden, LA
THIS PRODUCT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND IT IS PRICED REASONABLY. I HAVE SUGGESTED THIS PRODUCT TO MANY OF MY FRIENDS. GENTLE ON THE SKIN AND I DEFINITELY SEE A DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN. THE PACKAGING IS GREAT ALSO. I DONT THINK THAT I COULD HAVE CHOSEN A BETTER PRODUCT TO TRY UNDER MY EYES
Emma B.
London
I don't see what the hype is about this product. It didn't dry the area around my eyes, but I also didn't see any sort of change or improvement after I used the entire bottle every single day as instructed. For the price, I would hope for a bit more. It layers well over make-up, which is nice.
Logan D.
Broken Bow, OK
I have mixed emotion on this, I've been using it for awhile and I haven't seen significant results.. for the price it's okay, I bought it for the first time. I feel a little firmness from it but no signs of any de wrinklage
Melissa M.
Yardley, PA
Murad is just fabulous. This product is amazing. Can’t put a price on this for what it does, however it’s a little pricey-. but once u give it a try , you to won’t mind paying a little more. This is one of my favorite eye products out there.
Sana N.