BY MURAD

Step 2:  Treat Repair Formulated with a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that enhances skin by: Reducing the appearance of fine lines and crow s feet by 33% in 4 weeks.* Increasing skin firmness by 55% in 12 weeks.* Specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of crow s feet and improve skin firmness by 40% after just 10 minutes. Durian Cell Reform™, Murad s latest revolutionary anti-aging technology, helps reverse the visible signs of aging by: Enhancing the penetration of ingredients to ensure maximum delivery of anti-aging benefits. Increasing cell proliferation to improve skin texture and tone Providing maximum hydration, antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory benefits to help stabilize the cell membrane. As a lead in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Mel C.
Allentown, PA
This product I use before I go out or before a night on the town. It removes my wrinkles as I use giving my eye a healthier look ever single time.
Karina U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
The benefits of using this product have been amazing! My crows feet are almost all gone and I've only been using this product for about a month.
Raeesah J.
Orlando, FL
This product works well for wrinkles under the eye. I don't have much except for crows feet. This works very well and it has a lot of product.
Sena M.
Williamstown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wrinkle reducer doesn't irritate my eyes like most do. I have a very sensitive under eye area but I have had no issues with this product
Ankiy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The skin under my eyes/eyebags felt like they were tighter, and there was a nice tingle. Not sure if this will last, but it felt refreshing!
Tatiana G.
Las Cruces, NM
It smelled bad...didn't like how it was greasy and left under my eyes sticky. Disappointing product, I used it a whole month and no effect.
Denika T.
Gardena, CA
It's an amazing product it helps reduce fine lines around the eyes and clear all the puffiness and makes eyes more youthful and bright
Kylee W.
Kalamazoo, MI
This eye cream has really changed my eye area! A lot of my fine lines have deminiahed, and my under eye area has become mush smoothr!
Laura S.
Nashville Tn
I bought this at Sephora awhile back and love it. Just kinda costly for me to keep buying it. I would totally recommend it though.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders especially for dry under eyes! It helps with puffiness too! I found it very gentle and very effective!