BY MURAD

Step 2:  Treat Repair Formulated with a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that enhances skin by: Reducing the appearance of fine lines and crow s feet by 33% in 4 weeks.* Increasing skin firmness by 55% in 12 weeks.* Specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of crow s feet and improve skin firmness by 40% after just 10 minutes. Durian Cell Reform™, Murad s latest revolutionary anti-aging technology, helps reverse the visible signs of aging by: Enhancing the penetration of ingredients to ensure maximum delivery of anti-aging benefits. Increasing cell proliferation to improve skin texture and tone Providing maximum hydration, antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory benefits to help stabilize the cell membrane. As a lead in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Melissa B.
I HAVE RECENTLY NOTICED WRINKLES UNDER MY EYES. I PURCHASED THIS AND LOVE IT. IT WAS VERY EFFECTIVE I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN. I USE IT A COUPLE OF DAYS OUT THE WEEK. IT WAS A GOOD PRICE.
Araceli C.
Lancaster, CA
You don't see the results right away but you will see them after a month. It works just fine. For deep wrinkles I wouldn't recommend it . this only works fine for light wrinkles.
Codes C.
Watkinsville, GA
I use this very lightly and it works wonders. At 38 I've received tons of compliments about how good my face looks. Compliments let you know you've found the perfect products.
Audra M.
This is my new eye cream and so far I love it! I only wear it at night since it's too much to put makeup on over... My eyes feel hydrated and great at night however!
DANA S.
Splendora, TX
I just recently hit my thirties and it started using this product for my eye wrinkles. The wrinkles underneath my eyes have dissipated rapidly due to this product.
Sorayah P.
Brockton, MA
This serum is amazing I used before my eye cream,it's very light Weight,it smooths out the wrinkles around you eye,very affordable,the packaging is vey luxurious.
Sheri W.
High Point, NC
Love it! I am 40, and have no wrinkles around my eyes, thanks to this product. The area around my eyes is sensitive, but there is no problem with this product!
Jalynn H.
Manchester, OH
Decent product. You don't notice a huge difference at first, but after a couple days of usage you can notice a difference. It seems to fill in the wrinkles
Nicole R.
Yuma, AZ
Holy grail product! Nice formula and non irritating. No greasy or tacky residue. Noticeable difference in the appearance of crows feet and fine lines.
Melissa S.
The Dalles, OR
I'm been loving this eye product. I have used it daily for about 2 weeks and already see a difference in the appearance of crows feet under my eyes.