3 colors available

BY MURAD

Step 2:  Treat Repair Formulated with a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that enhances skin by: Reducing the appearance of fine lines and crow s feet by 33% in 4 weeks.* Increasing skin firmness by 55% in 12 weeks.* Specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of crow s feet and improve skin firmness by 40% after just 10 minutes. Durian Cell Reform™, Murad s latest revolutionary anti-aging technology, helps reverse the visible signs of aging by: Enhancing the penetration of ingredients to ensure maximum delivery of anti-aging benefits. Increasing cell proliferation to improve skin texture and tone Providing maximum hydration, antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory benefits to help stabilize the cell membrane. As a lead in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
I am someone who will reach for Murad because I feel there is science behind the products. All their packaging is simple and inviting. However, I did not see any change in my crows feet and smile lines after using this entire eye cream. I had high hopes. It was not a bad eye cream.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have the sample size and I wish I could afford the big bottle! Love this stuff and have seen a change after a month of consistent use. I usually am slightly allergic to creams like this, but the Murad one is very delicate. I wish this could be a bit cheaper in price.
Lourdes C.
Lourdes C.
Sun Valley, CA
I actually enjoyed using the eye creme. It went on nicely and felt like it was doing it's job. I enjoyed the results and made my eyes feel hydrated. It was my first time using this eye creme. It was gentle on the eyes. I would buy it again and would recommend it to others
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like mural products as a whole. Unfortunately I didn't see any results from this product. My eyes became very sensitive too after using it, to where my eyes were irritated and watering all day long. I used up the product but, won't be purchasing this again.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Bolingbrook, IL
I got this for my mom for mothers day and let me tell you , that woman uses it as if there was no tomorrow. She absolutely lives it, and i can deffently see the results as well , she has less finer lines and she couldn't be happier. Also it smells great too!
Josie O.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
I am all about that youthful look. Wrinkles are my enemy and I am ALWAYS trying to keep them at bay. This product is great for helping with the inevitable. This can be pricey for the size but every drop is worth every penny. I always have a back up ready.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
I didn't see a significant difference when using this product. I didn't dislike it, but for the price I was hoping for more. I don't think I would repurchase it myself because I have big expectations of my eye creams and this one just didn't cut it.
Evangelina R.
Evangelina R.
La Mesa , CA
I've only tried a sample size of this product and unfortunately it lasted about a week! I used it every night before sleep and I wish I had more! I really enjoyed using it and seeing results but I have yet to buy another one but I plan to!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad's wrinkle reducer for eyes is now my go-to eye cream for everyday use. I immediately saw results within two days of using it. So smooth & silky to touch. I would recommend this eye cream to ANYONE over the age of 25! It's amazing!
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
This product works wonders especially for dry under eyes! It plumbs the skin and really helps with the fine lines found it very gentle and very effective! It is a little pricey but a little dot goes a long way.