BY MURAD

Our under-eye wrinkle cream is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to significantly reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dramatically improve skin firmness. Our unique Durian Cell Reform® enhances the penetration and absorption of the anti-aging ingredients in the cream. Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes is suggested for people looking to:

• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
  • Improve texture and tone and increase firmness
  • Resurface the delicate eye area

Benefits: Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes contains Murad’s GlycoNutrient Complex, which is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. It helps reduce the appearance of crow's feet, improve skin firmness, and illuminate the eye area for a more youthful appearance.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount of the eye cream onto the brow bone and beneath the eye. Follow with a Murad moisturizer. For optimal results, partner with Intensive Wrinkle Reducer®.

• Durian Cell Reform - The Durian fruit is a spikey skinned Southeast Asian native with natural internal defenses that keep it hydrated despite unrelenting exposure to the blistering tropical sun. Durian’s skin health boosting fats and sugars include trehalose and polygalacturonic, oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids. Durian Cell Reform blend’s Durian fruit extract with Glycolic Acid to protect hydration, plump skin and move key lipids and anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s surface layers to give it a more youthful appearance.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Beta-Glucan, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Galactoarabinan, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycolipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Aspartate, Rice Amino Acids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Chitosan Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

Kendra L.
Enjoy several formulas from Murad. This eye cream was nice but not one I loved. I bought it at Sephora and would probably not purchase again. For the price I had higher expectations. I wish I would have loved it but will not be purchasing again.
Chelsey D.
Buy at Dr. Murad Has the best interest and his clients and has formulated this I cream to be something spectacular. This product will make you fall in love giving you a wonderful feeling underneath your eye with All of the anti-aging products in this I cream you will be satisfied.
Kirstie B.
I love this stuff. A LITTLE goes a VERY long way. I used the trail size that came with a travel size kit and it lasted me months. I used this more as a preventive but I don’t feel like the area around my eyes were tighter.
Angelina R.
Orlando, FL
Este productor por lo general son de lo mejor, no he tenido al oportunidad de comprar este, pero me encantaría obtener uno a ver lo eficaz que es, me encantaría tener una muestra a ver qué tal funcionan, y les dejaré mis más grandes recomendaciones y calificaciones en el..
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
I used this product on a sample size but it made my eyes feel so amazing that i want to purchase the fullsize to further review. However, a little went a long way i guess cuz it left my eyes feeling amazing and didnt mess with my eye sensitivity which is a plus.
Ariana D.
Omaha
Tried it out as a tester and was very pleased with the results. It left my under eye looking fresh and soft. My darkness reduced and looked less puffy with little to no sleep. I loved how it transformed my eyes to look awake.
Teryn O.
Placerville, CA
This really is a product anyone would want to buy! I wasn’t sure when I first bought it, but it sure did not let me down. I can really tell the difference between before and after. I highly recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a new cream.
Alla N.
New Castle , DE
I don’t have big problems with my skin under eyes. So using this cream was just for support good mood. And it coped very good. But I didn’t like filling ven it’s on my skin. I feel it, it makes my disturbing
Laura W.
Received a sample of this and I wasn’t in love with it. Was nice but I didn’t feel that my eyes were especially moisturised and I ended up just using another Fresh cream instead
L B.
Love Murad and the products for us with wrinkles! This eye cream helps my crows feet and laugh lines. It plumps up my skin where creasing has begun! Try it- you will love it!
Sana N.