BY MURAD

Step 2:  Treat Repair Formulated with a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that enhances skin by: Reducing the appearance of fine lines and crow s feet by 33% in 4 weeks.* Increasing skin firmness by 55% in 12 weeks.* Specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to reduce the appearance of crow s feet and improve skin firmness by 40% after just 10 minutes. Durian Cell Reform™, Murad s latest revolutionary anti-aging technology, helps reverse the visible signs of aging by: Enhancing the penetration of ingredients to ensure maximum delivery of anti-aging benefits. Increasing cell proliferation to improve skin texture and tone Providing maximum hydration, antioxidant protection and anti-inflammatory benefits to help stabilize the cell membrane. As a lead in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science.  see more...

Buy on Murad S...
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
In my quest for a product which help for my "dear unwanted friends" you all know ,once we hit the age and these wrinkles start to appear aroun the eyes..from the outer limits" as I say..Crows Feet and of course under and they may even appear upon the lid as well as the hood of the eye.
When I came upon the product WRINKLE REDUCER FOR EYE ( INTESIVE) by MURAD
At first,I noticed the light-weight..awesome.that for me is a great idicator.I really love a light-weight product,applying is an ease and dispences as such,no worries that too much will come out..YAY another great scores I look for when in looking for a product I need to help with reduction of my *unwanted dear friends*
I noticed after eight days the deepest wrinkles (crows feet) went down as well as the smaller ones if I really looked.
In this product lovers opinion MURAD'S
INTENSIVE WRINKLE REDUCER FOR EYES
is a product that should be a part of a woman's beauty regimin who has wrikles she wants to "seriously" REDUCE WRINKLES
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
The Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer For Eyes is 100% a must-have in your cabinet. Our eyes are so fragile and they really need to be treated with care and proper handle any time we cleans it use make up and that is exactly what the Murad Wrinkle Reducer For Eyes does. It really keeps them looking youthful and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles whether you are young or more mature, it does the same work and it is absolutely AMAZING!
Peggy C.
You just have to try Murad Advanced-Intensive Wrinkle Reducer for Eyes! I literally noticed a difference right away! I never thought thst at age 32 Id buy buying wrinkle cream, nevermind writing an endorcement for one! That just shows that you never really know where lifes going to take you. And if your life takes you to the beauty counter at your nearest drug store- ask for Murads, you eont be sorry!
Jennifer L.
Elkhart, IN
Just started using this but so far so good. I have noticed a decrease and I also use on my smile lines. I have total confidence in this product that it will do exactly what I needed to do I do not believe in going and having injections or facelifts so to me this is the next best thing and still have a natural look and age as gracefully as I can.
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
I had to try Murac anti aging products after seeing a few of my fav beauty you tubers using them religiously and giving rave reviews. While I did enjoy the consistency and feeling of the eye cream it just wasn't my favorite. Maybe I need to try it for a longer period of time but just wasn't feeling it. Will give a new review if I try it again.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I trade out products I love every few weeks, because I think my skin gets used to a cream and the efficacy wanes. This is one if the eye creams I use. The skin beneath my eyes is beginning to show my age, so I really appreciate a cream that really moisturizes well and helps reduce the appearance of my fine lines, which this product does!
Larissa R.
I know that we all don't get enough sleep... me? Probably 4 hours at most. This not only targets wrinkles but saves me the worry of looking tired and downright old. This is great to both prevent wrinkles and treat those that are already in effect. I have bought a bottle not only for me but my mother as well! It is a family favorite.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC
I really enjoyed this product. It was very smooth and moisturizing. Packaging is sleek and convenient. I didn't get any breakouts or dryness so thats always good. However, i usedbit for about a month and didn't see that big of an improvement. It did stand out more than other eye products i have used
autumn m.
Brookfield, IL
Like most wrinkle removers they claim that will reduce wrinkles in so many days or weeks well so did this product. I thought the results were okay but they could be better. I have still yet to find a product that works. It needs major improvements in order for me to recommend their product.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This has really helped with the appearance of wrinkles around my eyes. I am starting to get a little older & the eyes is the first place that I noticed wrinkles. This really helped with continued use. I seen results after 2-3 weeks. It makes the skin around the eyes feel so good. I love it!