BY MURAD

Our under-eye wrinkle cream is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area to significantly reduce the appearance of crow's feet and dramatically improve skin firmness. Our unique Durian Cell Reform® enhances the penetration and absorption of the anti-aging ingredients in the cream. Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes is suggested for people looking to:

• Reduce the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
  • Improve texture and tone and increase firmness
  • Resurface the delicate eye area

Benefits: Intensive Wrinkle Reducer® for eyes contains Murad’s GlycoNutrient Complex, which is specifically formulated for the delicate eye area. It helps reduce the appearance of crow's feet, improve skin firmness, and illuminate the eye area for a more youthful appearance.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount of the eye cream onto the brow bone and beneath the eye. Follow with a Murad moisturizer. For optimal results, partner with Intensive Wrinkle Reducer®.

• Durian Cell Reform - The Durian fruit is a spikey skinned Southeast Asian native with natural internal defenses that keep it hydrated despite unrelenting exposure to the blistering tropical sun. Durian’s skin health boosting fats and sugars include trehalose and polygalacturonic, oleic, palmitic and linoleic acids. Durian Cell Reform blend’s Durian fruit extract with Glycolic Acid to protect hydration, plump skin and move key lipids and anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s surface layers to give it a more youthful appearance.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Isostearate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract, Urea, Beta-Glucan, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Galactoarabinan, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycolipids, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Aspartate, Rice Amino Acids, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Chitosan Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate

Krystal D.
I got this a deluxe sample from my M.I.L. I did end up using the whole thing, took about 4-6 weeks to use it all, as a little goes a long way, and this was a deluxe sample size remember. In the time I had it, towards the end I thought I was starting to see some improvement, but then once it was out in a couple weeks my eyes went back to as dull and creasy/liney as before, maybe this is a product you have to continue buying for the rest of your life to continue getting good results? I don't know, but I did check it out online and it's a bit too pricey for me to afford to have to keep rebuying.
Debbie S.
Maplewood
 I tend to be a huge fan of me or add products. Their anti-acne line is great at keeping my skin clear. In this case, I tried out their age reversal line and felt like this it a good job at very temporarily reducing wrinkles around my eyes. Unfortunately, the effects were short-lived.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Great product! Murad has come a long way! This product is a little pricey but well worth it! The packaging is nice and explains things clearly! It’s effective yet gentle and I would definitely buy it again! Way to go Murad Advanced Acne And Wrinkle Reducer
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
The eye wrinkle reducer from murad is a great product that will show results with continuous use , however the product is on the expensive side. I purchased mine at saphora. This could be a good one to try during one of their sales like the VIB sale
Carly E.
Lexington, KY
I am the BIGGEST Murad fan and this wrinkle reducer NEVER disappoints. I'm 22 years old and have problems already with crows feet and wrinkles. This helps reduce wrinkles and I would recommend to anyone!
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
I love all the Murad products; they're all clinically tested and proven to give results. With Murad, patience and consistency are key. This works great but it does take a bit of time to see results.
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
Ok but not moisturizing enough to last throughout the day. I was given  this from Murade in mini size. I was searching for something that lasts. I am sure if your skin is normal it would be a good option. Price point is higher. This was just an ok product for me.
Kaylee W.
Piedmont, OK
I actually started using this as a recommendation of a friend. She bought it and let me sample it. I felt like my skin had received a collagen injection. Just a slight “lift” to leaving me fresh and smooth.
Regan G.
Minneapolis
Great product! I received a tester of this from Sephora to use as a night cream for my sensitive skin and loved it. Silky on the skin and also works as a quick makeup primer!
Britnee M.
This product wasn’t good but wasn’t awful. I seen no difference but it did feel nice to use it wasn’t sticky and did not leave any residue. I would not repurchase and I do believe I gave it a far Chance I tried it for 2 months and nothing! Of course it’s no miracle worker but literally no difference
Sana N.