Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by Janine W.

BY MURAD #77 in Facial Skincare

Formulated with exclusive anti-aging complex Boosts cell turnover & strengthens skin barrier Locks in moisture & retains skin natural hydration levels Increases firmness & skin density Provides intense epidermal resurfacing without irritation. Smoothes out fine lines & wrinkles Improves skin imperfections for a clearer more radiant skin. see more...

Maritza R.
Perris, CA
I got this because I heard it better to prevent wrinkle than to get rid of them. So that’s why my skin care is so important to me. This stuff fells hood on my skin but i can’t really tell if it work since I don’t have wrinkles but i do feel like it gives my skin nutrients and looks healthier
Joscelyn G.
Alta Loma, CA
For being an anti-aging product, this was very light weight! Most I find are heavy creams and being an acneic, those creams cause my skin to flare up.
I would highly recommend this product for anyone trying to combat their acne but also focus on anti-aging!
Eward8526 w.
bay village
This product worked wonders on my face. I received it as an extra when buying makeup from beauty brands, and I decided to use it on my acne scaring. After about a week my scars were almost completely faded . I love the way it goes on the skin too, it's smooth and settles into the skin nicely.
Heather W.
The ONLY reason I tried this was because the spa in my neighborhood was changing lines and this $150 cream was half off. Now, easily on my 4th or 5th tube, I've savvied up on where to score significant discounts. You'll never see that stuff on sale on Sephora, but I can always find it on Amazon for a third of the retail price. As long as they make this stuff, I will purchase it. It works in one use and continues to work over time. I disliked the Intensive Wrinkle Eye cream; to me it's just an expensive version of Lancome (right down to the scent) and seems too dense to even penetrate your skin. It just weighs a lot and sits on top. But watchout! If you do buy on Amazon, make sure you distinguish between the two products! I mistakenly purchased eye cream I did not like because I thought it was the facial wrinkle reducer I did like. I hate the tube immensely. It's opaque so you NEVER know when you are getting low. Just, surprise! You go to use it one day and get only an empty sputter. Also, the clear plastic cap on top ALWAYS breaks. Every tube, every time. I'm ridiculously careful with it, and I'd like to be able to travel with it occassionally, but there's no way I'm trusting my investment to that cheap crappy cap. Prior to this product, I hadn't realized it was possible for clear plastic to dry rot? LOL it literally will chip and disintegrate right before my very eyes -- and as sparingly as you apply it (a little of this serum goes a long way) the *inner chamber* containing the actual product is no where near the size of its opaque outer shell. You'll get two months use absolute max from this thing and that's only using half a pump at a time. I don't know what I loathe more; the inappropriate security of the container, or the deceptively large and impressive size of it, when only a few precious drops are hidden inside. Results are results though and for me it's like magic.
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
Love the feeling this gave my skin. Softer and brighter! So gentle! I can see a remarkable difference, when I Am through with this first bottle, I'm am definitely getting another! Totally worth every cent!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this so much! It’s everything I could’ve asked for........ and more ! The price point is reasonable in my opinion. Overall, I have not been disappointed !!! Definitely would recommend to my friends !
Mary L.
I like this brand overall. I feel some products are better than others. This product is pretty good on its own but when paired w the potent wrinkle cream (or serum I can't think of the exact name ) it works a lot better. My only issue is I feel it should come as a set w the other product. Like I shouldn't have to pay to try , think meh , get the other product because I hear thru the grapevine to apply them together , and then figure it out. But that could just be me .... 3.5 rating alone
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Holy moly I have only been using this product for about a week now and I'm already seeing a reduction in the wrinkles on my four head so I will continue to use that but as for right now this is a total five star product and I would highly recommend this
Belinda D.
Memphis
I like the Murad brand but this just did not do it for me. I am not sure if I did not use it enough or what but I did not notice much of a difference in using this product. It is also quite expensive in my opinion and it can be purchased from Sephora. I would have to use it more to see if I notice any difference in it before recommending it.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I received a sample of this wrinkle reducer. It seems to help reduce the appearance of the fine lines that are starting to show up. I'm probably going to buy the full-sized product. It's pricey - but a little goes a long way.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Did you notice wrinkle reduction,if so,how long before you saw results?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
I'm Very INTERESTED In This product. Did you see any results and if so how quickly, also would you purchase again?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Has anyone used this product & had visible results????
Lili J.
Does this product really reduce fine lines? I've used their pore face wash, but not this product in particular.
Audrey K.
I know Murad has expensive products and I use the acne line of products. Does the anti aging line/ this product show an actual reduction in wrinkles and how long to the results take to show?