Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel

Start your review of Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
H P.
Great product that I recommend! It is pricey for the product but I think it’s worth every penny! Leaves your skin looking flawless and super glowy! Defintely have got so many compliments on my face looking a lot different and having no more texture
Kari K.
Holly
Absolutely love this resurfacing peel the name says it all my skin feels like baby soft and fresh after using it
Ashley M.
Jarrell, TX
This peel really helped clean my skin and felt very luxorious without having to leave home! I love the clean scent.
Maricka M.
hindman
Had this done professionally and I could definitely tell a big difference in my complexion.
Pamala F.
Oklahoma City
Not a fan of this product. It is not my cup of tea. I prefer the peel from the dead sea minerals/ obey your body company. This product just doesnt feel right. Leaves skin feeling dry. Wouldnt recommend.
Jenny Z.
Minnetonka, MN
Love Love I’ve this product!! Made my skin feel totally new as I was glowing. I love all Murad products
Deanna S.
Smithland
Purchased at: ULTA
I had skin problems as a teenager not bad just around that time. But as an adult I seem to get more. It has caused scarring and my face isn't as smooth as I would like . This has definitely helped smooth out my face. Love it.
Crystal P.
Purchased at: ULTA
My face has never felf so hydrating till i used Murad products. My skin waa very dry and flakey. I give this product 10 stars
Jennifer P.
Basehor, KS
Murad is definitely one of the top skincare brands. This is what we used in cosmetology school so I know it well. This product is great and makes my skin feel fresh and new.
Rara A.
Dubai, Al bedaa
This peel resurfaces to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles revealing brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin