Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel

Start your review of Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This product improves the texture of your skin. By giving it new skin. I love that it gets rid of blackheads and dark spots. Helps with anti aging which to me is a plus đź‘Ť
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
This is one of my favorite Murad product!! It works so good, but use with caution as it can sting if your not a seasoned peeler. It makes your skin feel tighter and toned after I use it. The only reason I'm not giving it a five star rating is because it can't compare with professional peels, but it's still fantastic!
Samahara A.
texas
buen producto pero el problema es podee conseguirlo y que es muy escaso y buen el precio un poco elevado (:
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
I liked this product it got rid of my acne scars but I wish it warned you about the time duration of how long your skin is peeling after putting it on, for me I did a spot treatment for my acne scars and my skin felt sore and sensitive for a week in those areas until the skin completely peeled off and new skin resurfaced, it works but it isn’t the most convenient, I suggest using this only if you know you’re going to be home for a while since sun can also damage your sensitive skin once applying this
Carly S.
This is the most amazing thing ever. I was having a horrible reaction to some medicine that made me break out with teenage year horrible acne and red blotches all over my face. And I had a date in three days. I used one pad and the next morning woke up and while I still had a few small tiny white heads near my nose, my face wasn't red or bumpy. It was a miracle saver. My go to products are glamglow supermud, dr. Dennis gross peel pads and these. I will totally be rebuying and I've only used it once!!
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
This resurfacing mask is one of my favorite products on the market. One ampule works immediately and makes your skin softer and gets rid of fine lines after one use. It is a little bit on the pricier side but I would definitely recommend this product to others!
deb J.
Saint Paul, MN
love this peel. JUST about gets all my dead skin off my face. I'm in the sun and extreme heat and extreme cold I wish they would make a all over body peel.
Kari K.
Holly
Absolutely love this resurfacing peel the name says it all my skin feels like baby soft and fresh after using it
Deanna S.
Smithland
Purchased at: ULTA
I had skin problems as a teenager not bad just around that time. But as an adult I seem to get more. It has caused scarring and my face isn't as smooth as I would like . This has definitely helped smooth out my face. Love it.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
One of the best line product, worth the price, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!