Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel

Start your review of Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Viktoria M.
9205 McLaughlin Ln
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love itlove loveit itlove it love it love it love it love
lily ❤.
In not a big fan of this because it does not reach the potential that I thought it would
Savannah C.
Diana
I didn’t really like the face peel, it didn’t smell that good and didn’t peel off right. It left my face feeling weird but it wasn’t harsh at all. You can buy it in many places it just depends on what you wish to spend.
Brasia R.
Elgin, TX
Sadly I did not think this product was the right fit for my skin although it is cheap &' is moisturizing it just wasn't good for me.
Raisa G.
Burned my face! Not badly, but enough to scare me off from using this again. My entire face felt scabby the next day after using this. After a few more days, the scabs fell off and the skin underneath was so smooth and soft. I'm not sure if that what this peel was supposed to do, but for me the scabbing isn't worth the results.
Pamala F.
Oklahoma City
Not a fan of this product. It is not my cup of tea. I prefer the peel from the dead sea minerals/ obey your body company. This product just doesnt feel right. Leaves skin feeling dry. Wouldnt recommend.
Karley B.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this a while back consistently and it broke me out even more. I have fairly clear skin and I was getting pimples in places I usually don’t. I am not saying that this is a bad product and no one should use it, it just didn’t work for my skin. Good price point though.
HALEY G.
Arlington’s
I think that it could have been more affcrive and less inexpensice but other than that I loved bc the product the packaging was great $
Kyra S.
Phoenix
It does its job fenomally but it left my skin red and irritated after I wouldn't use it without a ph balancer and light moisturizer but it was good price considering how smooth it left my skin it's definitely a good product worth your money.
Veronica H.
I used this product one time. I was told it would help balance out skin tone, pores, wrinkles, sun damage. I think it worked ok, but it's pretty expensive so not sure I would purchase this on a regular basis.