Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel

Start your review of Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sabrina R.
Bronx, NY
Me encantaría poder adquirirlos son excelentes productos y estoy segura por mi edad y experiencia que serían de gran ayuda para devolver la lozanía y belleza a mi piel
Ishita D.
Oh my god! This is such a good product to have in your skincare routine. Provides the perfect amount of care that your skin needs. It has a good texture. You only need a little product for your whole face so it's good value too! Would definitely recommend.
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Megan F.
Reno
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Heather K.
Huntington Beach
Wow murad really knows it's anti aging. I'm a sucker for anything with the word "peel" and will try it no matter what. So this was a win for me. I could see the difference was totally a glowing lifted look for result. LOVE! Also compare this to the vitamin c I think this one is better
Daisy G.
Mission , TX
This product was the first at home peel I had ever used. I highly recommend it for my old clients. You instantly feel a tightness in your skin and a glow for days! I recommend this to everyone!
Kenzi S.
Chicago
Normally I'd be scared to use a chemical peel but I trusted this kit. It was effective and now my face looks great. I suggest this product to my friends because it's cheap and lovely. No room for improvement.
Brittany B.
Taylors, SC
Unnoticed a huge difference within 2 weeks!! Murad is the only line I will use from now on.
Shermyra H.
Milwaukee
It's top of the line skin reform it helped my skin a lot I have horrible skin nothing ever works for my skin I always break out and this worked the best no issues I love it
Mery Z.
Perfect product frome murad, my mum have loved it, she said that she remark the transformation after a few use of this product