Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by Desiree P.Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel uploaded by tabatha b.

BY MURAD

Reveal radiant, silky and younger-looking skin with Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel. Achieve brightening and smoothing effects similar to a chemical peel, leaving your skin looking and feeling smoother and more toned after just one treatment.

Murad Intensive Resurfacing Peel reduces fine lines and wrinkles to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. Gentle bamboo bead microdermabrasion imitates the effects of a chemical peel whilst debris and exhausted cells are swept away and glycolic and salicyclic acids stimulate cell proliferation to deliver immediately noticeable results.

Directions of use:

• Use after cleansing and toning.
  • Gently smooth onto face and neck.
  • Leave on for up to 10 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
  • For best results, use three times per week.
  • The formula is intense and if you have sensitive skin, you may only be able to leave product on for a few minutes to start.
  • With continued use, product can be left on for longer increments.

HALEY G.
Arlington’s
I think that it could have been more affcrive and less inexpensice but other than that I loved bc the product the packaging was great $
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Brasia R.
Elgin, TX
Sadly I did not think this product was the right fit for my skin although it is cheap &' is moisturizing it just wasn't good for me.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
Cindy B.
Very good more efficient of a job then.i had expected. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member,good product.
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
I have no personally tried this but I would definitely love to try it. ITs rather pricey which is what had kept me from buying
Antoinette R.
Apopka, FL
Love love this product does a great job for mature women who have signs of aging dark spots and fine lines ! Would buy again!!
Crystal P.
Purchased at: ULTA
My face has never felf so hydrating till i used Murad products. My skin waa very dry and flakey. I give this product 10 stars
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Had a friend introduce me to this brand. It is a bit pricey but it is a great brand and is worth the money in my opinion.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
I liked this but it burned my skin. I think it wouldn’t be best for sensitive skin. Everyone’s skin is different though.
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a safe at home peel? And how does it compare to other chemical peels?
Ntia C.
Is this product worth the money? Does it give good results?